Cecilie1200

He tweets nasty made up stuff in the middle of the night
the more he pisses people off the happier he is
reality and he have only a passing acquaintance
goal is attention, the more negative, the better

thoughts?
Yes.

Why are you asking me?

Probably because she knows she'd be hard pressed to find a whole lot of rational input from too many people around here. :lol:

there is that. and i thought he'd agree with my observation about trump and would have something to say on the subject.
I think the man is an abject embarrassment. Started a thread on it this morning. Sarah Palin drowning in testosterone.

I could go on!

well, don't let me stop you. :)

he seems to do his own late night tweets.

Well you'd have to prove it
Any twit can tweet

has he ever said he doesn't do his own tweets? they are exactly in his "voice".

i think you're grasping at straws.

Look in the mirror, Honey

But hey if you believe everything you read on twitter I have some swampland in Florida I can sell you or maybe a bridge in NY

ok bubbalah. you keep making up stuff and we'll pretend you have something to say.

You really think that politicians write all their own internet posts?

They pay people to do it for them

Funny I thought you were more intelligent than that

He is a politician now? I thought his campaign was predicated on the fact that he isn't. Is there a rule of when he is a politician and when he isn't or is it just its convenient for him?

Btw he has stated he does the tweets in the past. They still have the same tone. I fail to see why we should believe they have changed.

Sarah Palin drowning in testosterone.

More like Palin dope-fiending for testosterone. Trump is not manly. He's desperately trying to overcompensate for his shortcomings.
My guess is that yeah, there are some deep-seeded issues there. This isn't either narcissism or showbiz, it seems like something else.

My free psychological analysis there...

:laugh:

More like Palin dope-fiending for testosterone. Trump is not manly. He's desperately trying to overcompensate for his shortcomings.
My guess is that yeah, there are some deep-seeded issues there. This isn't either narcissism or showbiz, it seems like something else.

fingers.jpg

fingers.jpg

Ah, a other liberal obsessed with Trump's magnificent cock.

While we don't know facts on the issue (even though you are trying your best to find out)... we do know that extremely likely his cock is bigger than Hillary's. So you can take comfort in that.

Discuss
Mac1958
Cecilie1200

thoughts?
It’s an effort to avoid addressing substantive issues, of which Trump knows nothing about.

thoughts?

Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder. You just defined it.

This is Charlie Sheen with a grab at the Oval Office. Be afraid. Be very afraid..

I might move to Canada regardless of the election. I feel dirty.
Baby steps buddy. First move out of your parent's basement. Then you can think about emigrating to another country.

Canada has it's case of nutjob politicians? Remember the coke and hooker loving Toronto mayor. After he left off he SUCCESSFUL ran and won a councilman seat!

he was a populist conservative. and he passed away this week, so i'm not sure i'd pick on him.

just saying, hon.
True, but he was a Canadian politician and an embarrassment. Similar to Trump. I try to support Trump I really do, because is likely to win the most delegates and I like his stance on illegal immigration. Nevertheless he does way too many things that are below the office of the Presidency.

I might move to Canada regardless of the election. I feel dirty.
Baby steps buddy. First move out of your parent's basement. Then you can think about emigrating to another country.

Canada has it's case of nutjob politicians? Remember the coke and hooker loving Toronto mayor. After he left off he SUCCESSFUL ran and won a councilman seat!

he was a populist conservative. and he passed away this week, so i'm not sure i'd pick on him.

just saying, hon.
True, but he was a Canadian politician and an embarrassment. Similar to Trump. I try to support Trump I really do, because is likely to win the most delegates and I like his stance on illegal immigration. Nevertheless he does way too many things that are below the office of the Presidency.

there's nothing embarrassing about the new prime minister. and hon... you picked the one rightwing politician to make fun of.

why on earth would you support trump? he's like any of the chest thumping righwtingnut bigots on this board. i understand them.... i don't get it from you. his stance on immigrants is absurd and not do-able. a wall paid for by mexico that went from $6 million to 14 million?? during the course of his rhetoric. he just says whatever he feels like. i expect better even from the GOP

Discuss
Mac1958
Cecilie1200

thoughts?
Tissue?

no. i find it amusing.

go cry in a corner because your guy isn't going to be president. no matter what your little bigoted uneducated heart wants.

thoughts?

Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder. You just defined it.

This is Charlie Sheen with a grab at the Oval Office. Be afraid. Be very afraid..

i'm not afraid. he won't win. you can't win with his negatives.

fingers.jpg

While we don't know facts on the issue (even though you are trying your best to find out)... we do know that extremely likely his cock is bigger than Hillary's. So you can take comfort in that.

poor baby....another rightwingnut loony trumpeter who cries when people point out what he is.

thin skinned, just like your puppet master

fingers.jpg

poor baby....another rightwingnut loony trumpeter who cries when people point out what he is.

thin skinned, just like your puppet master

You are calling Trump, thin skinned?

Go back to your SJW friends who cry in safe space, because someone told them a fact.

Discuss
Mac1958
Cecilie1200

thoughts?
Tissue?

no. i find it amusing.

go cry in a corner because your guy isn't going to be president. no matter what your little bigoted uneducated heart wants.
Sorry to see your feelings are hurt…

Discuss
Mac1958
Cecilie1200

thoughts?
Tissue?

no. i find it amusing.

they aren't. you, however, are apparently threatened by this thread because your emperor is so embarrassing.

does it make you feel better about yourself to lie and do the "i know you are but what am i" school of debate?

it must. otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to troll this thread.

just saying,

Well you'd have to prove it
Any twit can tweet

has he ever said he doesn't do his own tweets? they are exactly in his "voice".

i think you're grasping at straws.

Look in the mirror, Honey

But hey if you believe everything you read on twitter I have some swampland in Florida I can sell you or maybe a bridge in NY

ok bubbalah. you keep making up stuff and we'll pretend you have something to say.

You really think that politicians write all their own internet posts?

They pay people to do it for them

Funny I thought you were more intelligent than that

He is a politician now? I thought his campaign was predicated on the fact that he isn't. Is there a rule of when he is a politician and when he isn't or is it just its convenient for him?

Btw he has stated he does the tweets in the past. They still have the same tone. I fail to see why we should believe they have changed.

It's still a stretch to assume he writes ALL his own internet social media crap

And IMO anyone running for political office is a politician

Discuss
Mac1958
Cecilie1200

thoughts?
Tissue?

no. i find it amusing.

they aren't. you, however, are apparently threatened by this thread because your emperor is so embarrassing.

does it make you feel better about yourself to lie and do the "i know you are but what am i" school of debate?

it must. otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to troll this thread.

just saying,
Deflection noted

Forum List

Back