Donald Trump is a racist

Trump is against the Judge because of the Judge's DNA :ack-1:...He is Mexican at the molecular level...Reject due to faulty Mexican DNA :dunno:

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.
racists don't get the benefit of the doubt of having an internal logic.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?

No poblem.
would you consider yourself racist or do you just not have a problem with racism?

I have a BIGGER problem with the scum type of people that rioted in San Jose last night. Knowing these kind of people will be voting for Hillary this November, makes voting for Trump VERY EASY !

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?
Let's look at this for what it is. The liberal media has been saying for months now that a majority of Mexicans aren't going to vote for him because of his stance on illegal immigration. Is that racist? Does that have racial undertones? I personally do not think so.

The Judge is a part of LaRaza and its safe to say that Trump just may have a point. He did base his statement on the Judge being biased because of "my stance on illegal immigration"
so you admit that Trump judged the content of the judge's character based on nothing other than ethnicity?
Reading comprehension failure!

Trump's initial statements were insinuations that the judge was biased because of his Mexican heritage. Nothing else. That is pretty much the definition of racism.

No poblem.
would you consider yourself racist or do you just not have a problem with racism?

I have a BIGGER problem with the scum type of people that rioted in San Jose last night. Knowing these kind of people will be voting for Hillary this November, makes voting for Trump VERY EASY !

You know those people will be voting for Hillary? How?

And further, what happened to the argument that candidates can't be accountable for every nut that supports them.
That seems to very popular when Trump's nutty supporters pop up here and there.

No poblem.

so are you a racist or do you just support racism?

Trump isn't racist, he is Trumpist meaning he is vigorously against all people who are against Trump.

can anyone imagine going on cnn and saying that a judge couldn't hear your case because he's a jew? black? a woman?

how can you apologists excuse and accept this kind of behavior?

Let's look at this for what it is. The liberal media has been saying for months now that a majority of Mexicans aren't going to vote for him because of his stance on illegal immigration. Is that racist? Does that have racial undertones? I personally do not think so.

The Judge is a part of LaRaza and its safe to say that Trump just may have a point
. He did base his statement on the Judge being biased because of "my stance on illegal immigration"
so you admit that Trump judged the content of the judge's character based on nothing other than ethnicity?
No, based off the judges association with LaRaza.

That's wrong. Trump never made any mention of la raza in his initial attack on the judge, nor when Trump doubled down on that criticism.
As much as you want to make it out like he said it just because he's Mexican doesn't make it so. Thats where it came from. It was well known before the Judge's ruling came down. Thats why he keeps saying to "look into the Judge's past." Curiel has one, and it supports Trumps assertion that Curiel may have other motives. It is what it is.

This judge spent years prosecuting Mexicans.

If Trump loses the case he can try to appeal it on the grounds the judge has Mexican blood. I'm sure some appeals court can enjoy a few laughs over that.

No poblem.

Your side, these past several weeks especially, makes accepting Trump and all his faults easier and easier every day.

And unlike you leftist robots, racism doesn't send me over the cliff.

No poblem.

Your side, these past several weeks especially, makes accepting Trump and all his faults easier and easier every day.

And unlike you leftist robots, racism doesn't send me over the cliff.
so you are ok supporting racism

Trump is going to lose another Trump U case in NY,

prosecuted by a Jewish attorney. I'm guessing Trump has an opinion on his bias and its source,

if you know what I mean.

Forum List

Back