Donald Trump is a racist

[Q

i don't know if trump is a racist, but he sure behaves like one, and he sure serves a nice meal to racists.

i don't know what is worse, a real racist or a race hustling opportunist asshole like trump.

The much bigger threat by far is the hustling that we have seen come out of the Clintons. Very dishonest and corrupt.

Trump is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but he is a saint compared to Crooked Hillary.

Trump is not a racist. He is for the most part a New York Liberal who has the courage to not be politically correct in a country that has gone bonkers with politically correctness.

It is valid to question the racial motives of a judge. That should not be off limits. It is time we started doing more of that. That is one of Trump's appeal to the masses. He has the courage not to be politically correct. Many Americans are getting very tired of kissing the ass of the minorities.

[Q

i don't know if trump is a racist, but he sure behaves like one, and he sure serves a nice meal to racists.

i don't know what is worse, a real racist or a race hustling opportunist asshole like trump.

The much bigger threat by far is the hustling that we have seen come out of the Clintons. Very dishonest and corrupt.

Trump is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but he is a saint compared to Crooked Hillary.

Trump is not a racist. He is for the most part a New York Liberal who has the courage to not be politically correct in a country that has gone bonkers with politically correctness.

It is valid to question the racial motives of a judge. That should not be off limits. It is time we started doing more of that. That is one of Trump's appeal to the masses. He has the courage not to be politically correct. Many Americans are getting very tired of kissing the ass of the minorities.
so racist or just okay with racism?

2luweud.jpg

takin' out the liberal trash

That's the "after" picture of America when Trump gets voted out of office in 2020.

Sorry, I don't people's homework for them. Won't change a thing anyway, you'll still insist its racially motivated and we'll get no where :)
come on, cereal_killer, why won't you back up your lies?
Look up their anti-enforcement measures they repeatedly champion. Look up why they started the organization and what reignited them in '06. It's all out there if you care to learn about them. Of course spewing Trump is a racist is a lot easier and takes less work, so perhaps you should stick with that ;)
you are confusing the san diego la raza layers association with something else. that can be the only explanation for your posts.

that would make you just ignorant and misinformed, not necessarily a malicious liar.
still bad, just not as.

now if you think you aren't ignorant and that i am you could link to something on the sdlrla website or a news article that supports your claims
Not confusing them with any one else just not interested in providing links to his history and the organizations. You've already made up your mind about him and no matter what I post it won't change a thing. I've been down this road too many times with people :lol:

Either you take my word or you don't. The info is out there for you to discover....or not.
total bitch move, lol.

get bent.

the history of the judge is easy to research. and it would be easy to point to the condemning parts, if there were any. you are a fraud.

Trump was a member of the KKK. He owns a white hood and everything.

You can look it up. It's on the Internet.

[

Maybe we should apply the Obama test.

He attended a church for 20 years that opening and blatantly preached hatred against Whites and Jews and even damned the US.

Was Obama a racist or just OK with racism?

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.
racists don't get the benefit of the doubt of having an internal logic.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?
Let's look at this for what it is. The liberal media has been saying for months now that a majority of Mexicans aren't going to vote for him because of his stance on illegal immigration. Is that racist? Does that have racial undertones? I personally do not think so.

The Judge is a part of LaRaza and its safe to say that Trump just may have a point. He did base his statement on the Judge being biased because of "my stance on illegal immigration"

1. the case itself has nothing to do with the border, or Mexicans.

2. since when are judges expected to remove themselves from cases where they might have political disagreements with any of the parties involved in a case, especially when the case is unrelated to the political disagreements?

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?
Let's look at this for what it is. The liberal media has been saying for months now that a majority of Mexicans aren't going to vote for him because of his stance on illegal immigration. Is that racist? Does that have racial undertones? I personally do not think so.

The Judge is a part of LaRaza and its safe to say that Trump just may have a point. He did base his statement on the Judge being biased because of "my stance on illegal immigration"

1. the case itself has nothing to do with the border, or Mexicans.

2. since when are judges expected to remove themselves from cases where they might have political disagreements with any of the parties involved in a case, especially when the case is unrelated to the political disagreements?
cereal_killer will tell you a lie, have nothing to back it up, claim she does, and pretend tbat she's not making the whole thing up

and then claim you are the one with the problem

You do understand how OPINIONS work right?
Just because you say or think something doesn't make it so.

i understand opinions.

that trump made racist remarks about judge curiel is not an opinion, they are a matter of record.

or do you think it's not racist to say that a man is unable to do a job because of his ethnicity?

The Trump Campaign Meanwhile has released pictures it claims are of Judge Gonzalo Curiel ...at his wedding. It cites this as proof he is a "hater" and a "Mexican"...

fox_ff_trump_guns_160522a1-80x80.jpg
upload_2016-6-4_9-43-11-jpeg.77030
fox_ff_trump_guns_160522a1-80x80.jpg

[

Maybe we should apply the Obama test.

He attended a church for 20 years that opening and blatantly preached hatred against Whites and Jews and even damned the US.

Was Obama a racist or just OK with racism?
lol. nope.

Moon Bat denial. It is not a river in Egypt.
you will clearly believe anything- except the truth about donald trump

i understand opinions.

that trump made racist remarks about judge curiel is not an opinion, they are a matter of record.

or do you think it's not racist to say that a man is unable to do a job because of his ethnicity?
I do not know what or why he said what he said.
Trump has also hired Latinos for good jobs, some Latino women.
I'll leave you to reconcile those two facts & determine which is more important or indicative of what is in his heart.

For the record I have said many things that could be considered racist or bigoted in my years and I don't believe I am a racist or bigot. Just inarticulate and of the opinion I just don't care what others think.

That could be Trump or you could be right. I don't know and for the most part I don't care.

Trump added : Judge Curiel I guess is a fine Judge I just prefer Judges who are not wet backs ..
original.0
<---Judge Gonzalo Curiel at his wedding per Trump...

i understand opinions.

I do not know what or why he said what he said.
Trump has also hired Latinos for good jobs, some Latino women.
I'll leave you to reconcile those two facts & determine which is more important or indicative of what is in his heart.

For the record I have said many things that could be considered racist or bigoted in my years and I don't believe I am a racist or bigot. Just inarticulate and of the opinion I just don't care what others think.

That could be Trump or you could be right. I don't know and for the most part I don't care.
inarticulate can be understood if it happens once. if you continue to double down on those remarks over several days, if you never say that you spoke ineloquently but instead repeat the claims, that's not just being momentarily inarticulate

Questions that Donald Trump would ask Judges in order to select an unbiased Judge :

Have you had more than Four meals at Chipotle in the last year ?

Yes____

No____

If "Yes" ; No Further Questions your Honor...
pbqt7.jpg

Forum List

Back