Donald Trump is a racist

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.
racists don't get the benefit of the doubt of having an internal logic.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?
Let's look at this for what it is. The liberal media has been saying for months now that a majority of Mexicans aren't going to vote for him because of his stance on illegal immigration. Is that racist? Does that have racial undertones? I personally do not think so.

The Judge is a part of LaRaza and its safe to say that Trump just may have a point. He did base his statement on the Judge being biased because of "my stance on illegal immigration"

1. the case itself has nothing to do with the border, or Mexicans.

2. since when are judges expected to remove themselves from cases where they might have political disagreements with any of the parties involved in a case, especially when the case is unrelated to the political disagreements?
This former Bush AG explains it better than I ever could
Alberto R. Gonzales: Trump has a right to ask if Judge Gonzalo Curiel is fair
he might have a point if Trump's lawyers had filed a motion for recusal. they haven't.
and Gonzales agreed that if the criticism is only based on ethnicity (it is) it is inappropriate

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?
Let's look at this for what it is. The liberal media has been saying for months now that a majority of Mexicans aren't going to vote for him because of his stance on illegal immigration. Is that racist? Does that have racial undertones? I personally do not think so.

The Judge is a part of LaRaza and its safe to say that Trump just may have a point. He did base his statement on the Judge being biased because of "my stance on illegal immigration"

2. since when are judges expected to remove themselves from cases where they might have political disagreements with any of the parties involved in a case, especially when the case is unrelated to the political disagreements?

then why haven't Trump's lawyers taken legal action against the judge?

he might have a point if Trump's lawyers had filed a motion for recusal. they haven't.
and Gonzales agreed that if the criticism is only based on ethnicity (it is) it is inappropriate
For the 100th time, Trumps criticism isn't based on ethnicity. You're being programmed by the mainstream media to keep spewing that narrative and it's patently false.

How the fuck would I know? Trump has/had good reason to question the Judge's motives based on the Judge's affiliations.

Hell if a black man were before a Judge that had ties and/or affiliations to the KKK would it be crazy for him to question that Judge's motives? I think not...

For the 100th time, Trumps criticism isn't based on ethnicity.
so when trump says that the judge isn't being fair because he's mexican what would you call that?

Last edited:

How the fuck would I know? Trump has/had good reason to question the Judge's motives based on the Judge's affiliations.

Hell if a black man were before a Judge that had ties and/or affiliations to the KKK would it be crazy for him to question that Judge's motives? I think not...
the only criticism trump offers is of the curiel's ethnicity.

are you saying the judge has ties to a racist organization?

Yes! How many more times must I point that out? Are you not reading/comprehending anything? That's been the basis of his complaints from the beginning, but you choose to listen to the narrative of the MSM...which is ALWAYS wrong/misleading.

Yes! How many more times must I point that out? Are you not reading/comprehending anything? That's been the basis of his complaints from the beginning, but you choose to listen to the narrative of the MSM...which is ALWAYS wrong/misleading.
what racist organization?

The judge does not belong to the La Raza group that you're thinking of. Please.

The Ancient Order of Hibernians.

You do understand how OPINIONS work right?
Just because you say or think something doesn't make it so.
i understand opinions.

that trump made racist remarks about judge curiel is not an opinion, they are a matter of record.

or do you think it's not racist to say that a man is unable to do a job because of his ethnicity?
I do not know what or why he said what he said.
Trump has also hired Latinos for good jobs, some Latino women.
I'll leave you to reconcile those two facts & determine which is more important or indicative of what is in his heart.

For the record I have said many things that could be considered racist or bigoted in my years and I don't believe I am a racist or bigot. Just inarticulate and of the opinion I just don't care what others think.

That could be Trump or you could be right. I don't know and for the most part I don't care.

You can be racist without being racist in every instance.

The Ancient Order of Hibernians.
irish don't apply

You sure about that?

You sure about that?
yes, because if he did and didn't recuse it'd be grounds for at least a complaint. Your boy's a racist, kid

You sure about that?
are you going to support your claims today?

Forum List

Back