Donald Trump is a racist

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.
racists don't get the benefit of the doubt of having an internal logic.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?
You do understand how OPINIONS work right?
Just because you say or think something doesn't make it so.
i understand opinions.

that trump made racist remarks about judge curiel is not an opinion, they are a matter of record.

or do you think it's not racist to say that a man is unable to do a job because of his ethnicity?
I do not know what or why he said what he said.
Trump has also hired Latinos for good jobs, some Latino women.
I'll leave you to reconcile those two facts & determine which is more important or indicative of what is in his heart.

For the record I have said many things that could be considered racist or bigoted in my years and I don't believe I am a racist or bigot. Just inarticulate and of the opinion I just don't care what others think.

That could be Trump or you could be right. I don't know and for the most part I don't care.
inarticulate can be understood if it happens once. if you continue to double down on those remarks over several days, if you never say that you spoke ineloquently but instead repeat the claims, that's not just being momentarily inarticulate
I dunno. If you listen to Trump unedited he is one of the most inarticulate people that's ever had the spotlight on him. And it isn't just racial issues he fumbles around on. It is a general pattern in all his speeches on near any topic.
If that were not the case I might be inclined to agree with you. But after watching him so much and being stumped at so many things he says it's clear to me that he is just one of those people who've lived such a pampered life that no one has ever bothered to tell him how bad some of the shit he says can sound.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?
i understand opinions.

that trump made racist remarks about judge curiel is not an opinion, they are a matter of record.

or do you think it's not racist to say that a man is unable to do a job because of his ethnicity?
I'll leave you to reconcile those two facts & determine which is more important or indicative of what is in his heart.

For the record I have said many things that could be considered racist or bigoted in my years and I don't believe I am a racist or bigot. Just inarticulate and of the opinion I just don't care what others think.

That could be Trump or you could be right. I don't know and for the most part I don't care.
inarticulate can be understood if it happens once. if you continue to double down on those remarks over several days, if you never say that you spoke ineloquently but instead repeat the claims, that's not just being momentarily inarticulate
I dunno. If you listen to Trump unedited he is one of the most inarticulate people that's ever had the spotlight on him. And it isn't just racial issues he fumbles around on. It is a general pattern in all his speeches on near any topic.
If that were not the case I might be inclined to agree with you. But after watching him so much and being stumped at so many things he says it's clear to me that he is just one of those people who've lived such a pampered life that no one has ever bothered to tell him how bad some of the shit he says can sound.
i think that definitely plays a role when he says things like 'my african-american'

but again, he didn't just make his comments about curiel once, and they weren't made in a vacuum. he was told how it sounds and he continued to make the comments.

i understand opinions.

But, given the choice of Trump or Hillary, I'm still taking Trump.

i understand opinions.

i think that definitely plays a role when he says things like 'my african-american'

but again, he didn't just make his comments about curiel once, and they weren't made in a vacuum. he was told how it sounds and he continued to make the comments.
Which goes back to my comment about him being pampered. He is so out of touch with the rest of America because his money & his life isolated him. Gave him the attitude of doubling down because after all..."I am the Donald so who are you to confront me"

i understand opinions.

Understandable

without getting into any other issue Donald Trump's comments on Judge Gonzalo Curiel have been racist. He has judged the content of the judge's character and found him unable to be an impartial jurist based on nothing more than his ethnicity.

His statements about the judge have been racist. If you support Donald Trump you are supporting a racist.

Can you make peace with that?
He called the judge a 'Mexican', probably due to his Mexican heritage.

Its not unlike calling a Cuban american 'Cuban'.

It politically incorrect, but not racist...

i understand opinions.

Understandable

How about you ?

Understandable

How about you ?
As it stands now I can not vote for Trump. For him to secure my vote i need to hear his cabinet & vp choices. I need to see serious minded knowledgeable choices. Otherwise I will likely sit it out or write in a candidate.

without getting into any other issue Donald Trump's comments on Judge Gonzalo Curiel have been racist. He has judged the content of the judge's character and found him unable to be an impartial jurist based on nothing more than his ethnicity.

His statements about the judge have been racist. If you support Donald Trump you are supporting a racist.

he said the judge couldn't do his job because he was a mexican.

Understandable

How about you ?
As it stands now I can not vote for Trump. For him to secure my vote i need to hear his cabinet & vp choices. I need to see serious minded knowledgeable choices. Otherwise I will likely sit it out or write in a candidate.

What about Johnson/Weld?

That looks appealing.

Moon Bat denial. It is not a river in Egypt.

Speaking of moon bats ...

Screen-Shot-2015-07-08-at-8.38.46-PM.png

:thup:

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.

after 8 years of your anti white piece of crap in the white house, I just consider it just revenge.
lets refer to it as Karma if it makes you feel better.

after 8 years of your anti white piece of crap in the white house, I just consider it just revenge.
so racist yourself or just okay supporting racism?

ask yourself the same about your choice when you went for the current resident of the white house, or maybe with your love of Hillary you are really saying its ok to rape women?
How do you live with that?

ask yourself the same about your choice when you went for the current resident of the white house, or maybe with your love of Hillary you are really saying its ok to rape women?
How do you live with that?
see, the difference is you're making shit up about obama and clinton. trumps words are trump's words.

Today, we use the term "racist" when much of the time "prejudice" is the more accurate term.

Calling someone a racist is used to try and shut down someone who has an opinion or question about some other race that the marxist left don't want to hear or discuss.
Yes, absolutely.

So you agree that no black man can get a fair trial from a white judge.

Interesting.

Why? You don't think so?

come on, cereal_killer, why won't you back up your lies?
Look up their anti-enforcement measures they repeatedly champion. Look up why they started the organization and what reignited them in '06. It's all out there if you care to learn about them. Of course spewing Trump is a racist is a lot easier and takes less work, so perhaps you should stick with that ;)
you are confusing the san diego la raza layers association with something else. that can be the only explanation for your posts.

that would make you just ignorant and misinformed, not necessarily a malicious liar.
still bad, just not as.

now if you think you aren't ignorant and that i am you could link to something on the sdlrla website or a news article that supports your claims
Not confusing them with any one else just not interested in providing links to his history and the organizations. You've already made up your mind about him and no matter what I post it won't change a thing. I've been down this road too many times with people :lol:

Either you take my word or you don't. The info is out there for you to discover....or not.
total bitch move, lol.

get bent.

the history of the judge is easy to research. and it would be easy to point to the condemning parts, if there were any. you are a fraud.

Trump was a member of the KKK. He owns a white hood and everything.

You can look it up. It's on the Internet.

All white people are members of the KKK. We all have our own white hoods. It's all there on the internet for all the world to see and read. :banana:

Let's look at this for what it is. The liberal media has been saying for months now that a majority of Mexicans aren't going to vote for him because of his stance on illegal immigration. Is that racist? Does that have racial undertones? I personally do not think so.

The Judge is a part of LaRaza and its safe to say that Trump just may have a point. He did base his statement on the Judge being biased because of "my stance on illegal immigration"

1. the case itself has nothing to do with the border, or Mexicans.

2. since when are judges expected to remove themselves from cases where they might have political disagreements with any of the parties involved in a case, especially when the case is unrelated to the political disagreements?
This former Bush AG explains it better than I ever could
Alberto R. Gonzales: Trump has a right to ask if Judge Gonzalo Curiel is fair

he said the judge couldn't do his job because he was a mexican.

As I pointed out and you seem to ignore, Mexican is not a race.

Forum List

Back