Donald Trump is a racist

well that statement fails in two different ways:
1. trump has never mentioned any group affiliation, just the judge's ethnicity
2. the judge is not affiliated with 'la raza'
The Judge is a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association.
they so scary. LOL

Mission Statement | San Diego's Latino/Latina Bar Association

well that statement fails in two different ways:
1. trump has never mentioned any group affiliation, just the judge's ethnicity
2. the judge is not affiliated with 'la raza'
which is not the group commonly refereed to as 'la raza,' nor is it in any way associated with them. they also do not have a position on donald trump.

and even if that is the group you meant it doesn't change that they were not mentioned by trump. trump only ever says the judge can't be fair to him because he's mexican.

The two of you need to do a little research on Judge Curiel ;) You can read all about the organization’s pro-illegal immigrant activities on their website. Try and paint him as a racist all you want, but he has good reason to distrust Judge Curiel's motives.
please, share with us their 'pro-illegal' activities

Sorry, I don't people's homework for them. Won't change a thing anyway, you'll still insist its racially motivated and we'll get no where :)
come on, cereal_killer, why won't you back up your lies?

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.
racists don't get the benefit of the doubt of having an internal logic.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?

No poblem.
would you consider yourself racist or do you just not have a problem with racism?

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?

No poblem.
would you consider yourself racist or do you just not have a problem with racism?

he has bigger poblems.

they so scary. LOL

Mission Statement | San Diego's Latino/Latina Bar Association

which is not the group commonly refereed to as 'la raza,' nor is it in any way associated with them. they also do not have a position on donald trump.

and even if that is the group you meant it doesn't change that they were not mentioned by trump. trump only ever says the judge can't be fair to him because he's mexican.

The two of you need to do a little research on Judge Curiel ;) You can read all about the organization’s pro-illegal immigrant activities on their website. Try and paint him as a racist all you want, but he has good reason to distrust Judge Curiel's motives.

Sorry, I don't people's homework for them. Won't change a thing anyway, you'll still insist its racially motivated and we'll get no where :)
Look up their anti-enforcement measures they repeatedly champion. Look up why they started the organization and what reignited them in '06. It's all out there if you care to learn about them. Of course spewing Trump is a racist is a lot easier and takes less work, so perhaps you should stick with that ;)

without getting into any other issue Donald Trump's comments on Judge Gonzalo Curiel have been racist. He has judged the content of the judge's character and found him unable to be an impartial jurist based on nothing more than his ethnicity.

His statements about the judge have been racist. If you support Donald Trump you are supporting a racist.

Can you make peace with that?
Trump is clearly a bigot, if not a racist.

And yes, one can be a racist with regard to Mexican citizens, as not all Mexicans are of European heritage; many Mexicans are pre-Columbian indigenous, aboriginal people whose race is neither ‘white’ nor ‘European,’ as is the case with Native Americans in the United States and the native peoples of Canada.

But given Trump’s ignorance and hate exhibited toward Hispanic Americans and Muslim Americans, he is in fact a bigot, and given the circumstances, a racist.

Look up their anti-enforcement measures they repeatedly champion. Look up why they started the organization and what reignited them in '06. It's all out there if you care to learn about them. Of course spewing Trump is a racist is a lot easier and takes less work, so perhaps you should stick with that ;)
you are confusing the san diego la raza layers association with something else. that can be the only explanation for your posts.

that would make you just ignorant and misinformed, not necessarily a malicious liar.
still bad, just not as.

now if you think you aren't ignorant and that i am you could link to something on the sdlrla website or a news article that supports your claims

Donald Trump attacks this week on a sitting federal judge because he's "Mexican" and therefore "a hater of Donald Trump" made clear that his animus isn't just reserved for immigrants. It's aimed at all Latinos, citizens or not.
dc53dec9310995dc46ce1b46abebeaa7.jpg

his animus isn't just reserved for immigrants............It's aimed at all Latinos, citizens or not...
The only thing he can say against the Judge is that he is of Mexican heritage ...its outrageous ...

Specially when one considers all the "All White " Jury verdict that the minorities have to accept ...

you are confusing the san diego la raza layers association with something else. that can be the only explanation for your posts.

that would make you just ignorant and misinformed, not necessarily a malicious liar.
still bad, just not as.

now if you think you aren't ignorant and that i am you could link to something on the sdlrla website or a news article that supports your claims
Not confusing them with any one else just not interested in providing links to his history and the organizations. You've already made up your mind about him and no matter what I post it won't change a thing. I've been down this road too many times with people :lol:

Either you take my word or you don't. The info is out there for you to discover....or not.

still bad, just not as.

Not confusing them with any one else just not interested in providing links to his history and the organizations. You've already made up your mind about him and no matter what I post it won't change a thing. I've been down this road too many times with people :lol:

Either you take my word or you don't. The info is out there for you to discover....or not.
i tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. i tried to find what you were talking about on my own. you can't seem to back up your claims and i can't find anything to support them either.

I'm only left with the conclusion that you are choosing to mislead.

without getting into any other issue Donald Trump's comments on Judge Gonzalo Curiel have been racist. He has judged the content of the judge's character and found him unable to be an impartial jurist based on nothing more than his ethnicity.

His statements about the judge have been racist. If you support Donald Trump you are supporting a racist.

Can you make peace with that?

are you a coon??
raccoons are neat animals to be sure. i am unaware of any that can use a computer or type.

dumb question

unless you had a different meaning?

Last edited:

still bad, just not as.

total bitch move, lol.

get bent.

the history of the judge is easy to research. and it would be easy to point to the condemning parts, if there were any. you are a fraud.

Let's look at this for what it is. The liberal media has been saying for months now that a majority of Mexicans aren't going to vote for him because of his stance on illegal immigration. Is that racist? Does that have racial undertones? I personally do not think so.

The Judge is a part of LaRaza and its safe to say that Trump just may have a point. He did base his statement on the Judge being biased because of "my stance on illegal immigration"
so you admit that Trump judged the content of the judge's character based on nothing other than ethnicity?
Reading comprehension failure!

Forum List

Back