Donald Trump is a racist

Such a thin skin. He's a super sensitive Duff with tiny hands. No wonder the kid gloves.

Hypocritical Libtards.

They make comments about Trump being a racist that has absolutely no foundation in reality but yet the idiots all voted for Obama that attended a church for 20 years that preached hatred against Whites and Jews.

Paul Ryan Scolds Trump For Judge Attacks: 'Totally Out Of Left Field'

Trump-closeup.jpg

One day after endorsing presumptive nominee Donald Trump, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI)

The Judge has worked with La Raza! give me a break he needs to recuse himself but he won't and that's fine because if Trump fails to win the case the blame can be easily be directed to a racist La Raza supporting judge. PERFECT!
liar

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.
racists don't get the benefit of the doubt of having an internal logic.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?
Let's look at this for what it is. The liberal media has been saying for months now that a majority of Mexicans aren't going to vote for him because of his stance on illegal immigration. Is that racist? Does that have racial undertones? I personally do not think so.

The Judge is a part of LaRaza and its safe to say that Trump just may have a point
. He did base his statement on the Judge being biased because of "my stance on illegal immigration"
so you admit that Trump judged the content of the judge's character based on nothing other than ethnicity?
No, based off the judges association with LaRaza.

Basically what Trump is saying is that Hispanics are biased and unable to follow the rule of law.

It doesn't matter if they are Americans born here.

Awesome election strategy.

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?
Let's look at this for what it is. The liberal media has been saying for months now that a majority of Mexicans aren't going to vote for him because of his stance on illegal immigration. Is that racist? Does that have racial undertones? I personally do not think so.

The Judge is a part of LaRaza and its safe to say that Trump just may have a point
. He did base his statement on the Judge being biased because of "my stance on illegal immigration"
so you admit that Trump judged the content of the judge's character based on nothing other than ethnicity?
well that statement fails in two different ways:
1. trump has never mentioned any group affiliation, just the judge's ethnicity
2. the judge is not affiliated with 'la raza'

The Judge is a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association.

they so scary. LOL

Mission Statement | San Diego's Latino/Latina Bar Association

which is not the group commonly refereed to as 'la raza,' nor is it in any way associated with them. they also do not have a position on donald trump.

and even if that is the group you meant it doesn't change that they were not mentioned by trump. trump only ever says the judge can't be fair to him because he's mexican.

That's rich considering that a bunch of likely illegal mexicans are the only ones commiting any racist violance. I do hate me some trump, but I will love to see the illegals and libs scream when he gets elected.

they so scary. LOL

Mission Statement | San Diego's Latino/Latina Bar Association

which is not the group commonly refereed to as 'la raza,' nor is it in any way associated with them. they also do not have a position on donald trump.

and even if that is the group you meant it doesn't change that they were not mentioned by trump. trump only ever says the judge can't be fair to him because he's mexican.

The two of you need to do a little research on Judge Curiel ;) You can read all about the organization’s pro-illegal immigrant activities on their website. Try and paint him as a racist all you want, but he has good reason to distrust Judge Curiel's motives.

As predictable as the sunrise:

POSTER: Donald Trump has put his foot in his mouth.

easyt65: Obama has a bigger foot in a bigger mouth!

Stephanie: Hillary Clinton has athlete's foot!

Here's the thing, dipshits.

If that judge was really out to fuck Trump up the ass, he'd move the trial up to October and have the prosecutor subpoena the ginormously fat bastard, and put live cameras in the courtroom, a la OJ Simpson. Then we would all be watching The Donald sweat on Court TV in real time.

Instead, the judge has put the trial off until after the election.

The judge is not biased. Trump is full of shit, as usual.

That's wrong. Trump never made any mention of la raza in his initial attack on the judge, nor when Trump doubled down on that criticism.

without getting into any other issue Donald Trump's comments on Judge Gonzalo Curiel have been racist. He has judged the content of the judge's character and found him unable to be an impartial jurist based on nothing more than his ethnicity.

His statements about the judge have been racist. If you support Donald Trump you are supporting a racist.

Can you make peace with that?

i don't know if trump is a racist, but he sure behaves like one, and he sure serves a nice meal to racists.

i don't know what is worse, a real racist or a race hustling opportunist asshole like trump.

Forum List

Back