Donald Trump is a racist

so you admit that Trump judged the content of the judge's character based on nothing other than ethnicity?
No, based off the judges association with LaRaza.
well that statement fails in two different ways:
1. trump has never mentioned any group affiliation, just the judge's ethnicity
2. the judge is not affiliated with 'la raza'
The Judge is a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association.
they so scary. LOL

Mission Statement | San Diego's Latino/Latina Bar Association

so you admit that Trump judged the content of the judge's character based on nothing other than ethnicity?
which is not the group commonly refereed to as 'la raza,' nor is it in any way associated with them. they also do not have a position on donald trump.

and even if that is the group you meant it doesn't change that they were not mentioned by trump. trump only ever says the judge can't be fair to him because he's mexican.

The two of you need to do a little research on Judge Curiel ;) You can read all about the organization’s pro-illegal immigrant activities on their website. Try and paint him as a racist all you want, but he has good reason to distrust Judge Curiel's motives.

The judge is a real revolutionary. uh huge.

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.
racists don't get the benefit of the doubt of having an internal logic.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?
Let's look at this for what it is. The liberal media has been saying for months now that a majority of Mexicans aren't going to vote for him because of his stance on illegal immigration. Is that racist? Does that have racial undertones? I personally do not think so.

The Judge is a part of LaRaza and its safe to say that Trump just may have a point
. He did base his statement on the Judge being biased because of "my stance on illegal immigration"

That's wrong. Trump never made any mention of la raza in his initial attack on the judge, nor when Trump doubled down on that criticism.
As much as you want to make it out like he said it just because he's Mexican doesn't make it so. Thats where it came from. It was well known before the Judge's ruling came down. Thats why he keeps saying to "look into the Judge's past." Curiel has one, and it supports Trumps assertion that Curiel may have other motives. It is what it is.

they so scary. LOL

which is not the group commonly refereed to as 'la raza,' nor is it in any way associated with them. they also do not have a position on donald trump.

and even if that is the group you meant it doesn't change that they were not mentioned by trump. trump only ever says the judge can't be fair to him because he's mexican.

The two of you need to do a little research on Judge Curiel ;) You can read all about the organization’s pro-illegal immigrant activities on their website. Try and paint him as a racist all you want, but he has good reason to distrust Judge Curiel's motives.
please, share with us their 'pro-illegal' activities

and again, trump never mentions any group. he only says the judge can't do his job because he's mexican.

i'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?
Let's look at this for what it is. The liberal media has been saying for months now that a majority of Mexicans aren't going to vote for him because of his stance on illegal immigration. Is that racist? Does that have racial undertones? I personally do not think so.

The Judge is a part of LaRaza and its safe to say that Trump just may have a point
. He did base his statement on the Judge being biased because of "my stance on illegal immigration"

That's wrong. Trump never made any mention of la raza in his initial attack on the judge, nor when Trump doubled down on that criticism.
As much as you want to make it out like he said it just because he's Mexican doesn't make it so.
again, trump never mentions any group. he only says the judge can't do his job because he's mexican.

they so scary. LOL

Sorry, I don't people's homework for them. Won't change a thing anyway, you'll still insist its racially motivated and we'll get no where :)

As much as you want to make it out like he said it just because he's Mexican doesn't make it so.
again, trump never mentions any group. he only says the judge can't do his job because he's mexican.
No he didn't, that would be an asinine statement

ojlbu1.jpg

I'm not a racist. Some of my best friends eat tacos!

they so scary. LOL

which is not the group commonly refered to as 'la raza,' nor is it in any way associated with them. they also do not have a position on donald trump.

Sorry, I don't people's homework for them.
no, what you do is lie and then refuse to back it up.

No he didn't, that would be an asinine statement
and yet...

By Trump's 'reasoning', only Mexican-American judges should be allowed to preside over court cases involving Mexican/Mexican-American defendants.

I'm really curious, trump supporters, how do you feel about supporting a racist?

Hypocrite much? I am pretty confident you are an Obama supporter but have no problem with supporting such a blatant racist. Obama, after all, has been one of the most divisive racists in our nation's history. So, to answer your question, justify supporting Obama...and try to do more than just respond by saying, "Obama is NOT a racist."
give an example where the president has judged someone based solely on their ethnicity. you can't, it hasn't happened.

but you can do a very good job of trying to deflect from trump's blatant racism. how do you feel about supporting an obvious and documented racist?

He called his own grandmother a typical white person. He said not to rush to judgement whis a muslim American soldier killed a bunch of unarmed soldiers but yet he said a white cop acted stupidly when he accosted a black man breaking into his own home without knowing the full story......many more out there. La Raza, the Nazi wing for Hispanics is being sponsored by a Soros NGO, you know, the leftard that donates billions for leftard causes.

awww.... it's so cute watching the white trash defend their bigoted candidate and his bigoted little adherants.
Is it not more about the fallacious OP? There are no links in that post just inflammatory remarks.

As much as you want to make it out like he said it just because he's Mexican doesn't make it so. Thats where it came from. It was well known before the Judge's ruling came down. Thats why he keeps saying to "look into the Judge's past." Curiel has one, and it supports Trumps assertion that Curiel may have other motives. It is what it is.

I find it intresting Hillery got a ton of money for a speach given for the law firm involved in the litigation in '09 and '14. And the Judge's name on the LaRaza scholarship fund flyer. The Judge comes off as having an abenda.

All you Lefties supporting Mexicans and calling Trump a racist. your racial treatment of former Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez is still clear in my mind.

the judge has a past? that's awesome. i wish i had a past.

When Tapper asked what Curiel's ethnicity has to do with his ability to handle the case, Trump responded: "I think that's why he's doing it."
Trump doubles down on judge attacks: 'He's a Mexican. We're building a wall'
Donald Trump defends criticism of judge with Mexican heritage - CNNPolitics.com

now is there any doubt that trump believes that the judge can't do his job because 'he's mexican'

incidentally if he thought he was being treated unfairly there is a legal process for requesting a recusal. that hasn't happened.

Last edited:
of course, trump does not like the judge, cuz in the proceedings he has several times not decided in trump's favor.

so, of course, trump is now poisoning the well, cuz, well, he TRUMP!!!!

So the judge being a Mexican means the beaner is prejudiced, eh?

By that logic, that means Donald Drumpf has to be a Nazi.

What's funny about that is the judge is a native born American. He's as American as Herr Donald Drumpf.
multiple times that was pointed out to him. he continued to refer to the judge as 'mexican'
and when some poster here said the judge was a "mexicrat", said poster and others were totally confused and even positively shocked that it was dared to call this racist and/or bigoted. amazing.

Forum List

Back