Donald Trump is an unstoppable freight train.

You’re Millitary Times says that Trumps support has been fading over the past two years. Why do you think that’s happening?

Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

From your link:

"Still, the latest survey shows that military service members are more supportive of the president than the American public at large" and......“In this case, we’re seeing military members shifting along with the public, but still staying a little more pro-Trump than the rest of the country.”

Seems you ignored facts in your own link.
I didn’t ignore that... I’m not trying to make the case that the majority of troops don’t support POTUS. What made you think that was my point?

th

Now that Republicans have invoked the "nuclear option", Trump appointees will flood in. In particular, judge appointments are being held up and soon the courts will stop obstructing progress. One judge that needs to go first is the Federal judge that blocked Trump's travel ban and he will be out. Trump has already started firing people who won't listen.

Trump gets to replace judge who blocked his travel ban

Departures, firings and reassignments in Trump White House

We're getting a big wall with razor wire on it, mass deportations, green energy being smashed while fossil fuels and nuclear takes over, the list goes on and on . Admit it Democrats, Trump is changing the country big time.

Simply look at this chart of the 2020 budget. So much winning. MAGA!

2020_budget%20change%20from%20fy19.png
I'm the same age as Trump but he's a regular energizer bunny. I guess being a teatotaler has its advantages after all. I think he wears out a lot of folks who have to pace him, most much younger than he is.

Forum List

Back