🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump is bad

Like Hillary? Bill doesn't even like Hillary. That's why he cheats on her every chance he gets.

Competent? You mean Trump is not competent because he was not a community organizer?

Trump is not competent because he's got no idea how to deal with the economy or foreign affairs. Have you read the transcripts of his WaPo and NYT interviews? He is woefully unprepared.
-------------------------------------------- look at his website and position policies plus his newly forming set of advisors LoneLaugher .

He is a birther who thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax, that vaccines cause autism, that he saw thousands of Muslims cheering in Jersey on 9-11 and that it is possible to build a wall to keep Mexicans out of the US.

What possible help would looking at his web page be? I've read the transcripts. He's entirely ignorant when it comes to foreign affairs. Fuck....he can't even pronounce the names of the people he lists as his advisors. Please. Just stop.

So what you are saying is that he does not believe that terrorism is caused by global warming, or that the stimulus actually created millions of jobs as predicted, or that the key to growth and prosperity is the enlargement of government?

What a goof ball.

Knucklehead. Why are you repeatedly putting words in my mouth? Is it because you have no answer to the ones I am actually using?

The stimulus worked. Millions of jobs have been created.

If you'd like to discuss the impact that climate change has and will have on global geopolitics.....we can do that. Would you like to put forth a few expert opinions on the subject?

Repeat it enough times until you believe it. That is the key.

Either than or you can empirically prove how the stimulus created millions of jobs or you can't. If so, provide it please.

Hell, we can't even track down where the money went let alone prove how it created millions of jobs.

Its a horny old lady news source Swim Expert !!

Have you seen the way Trump supporters respond to everything he says and does? It's orgasms everywhere! So why not fight orgasms with orgasms?

Trump is not competent because he's got no idea how to deal with the economy or foreign affairs. Have you read the transcripts of his WaPo and NYT interviews? He is woefully unprepared.
-------------------------------------------- look at his website and position policies plus his newly forming set of advisors LoneLaugher .

He is a birther who thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax, that vaccines cause autism, that he saw thousands of Muslims cheering in Jersey on 9-11 and that it is possible to build a wall to keep Mexicans out of the US.

What possible help would looking at his web page be? I've read the transcripts. He's entirely ignorant when it comes to foreign affairs. Fuck....he can't even pronounce the names of the people he lists as his advisors. Please. Just stop.

So what you are saying is that he does not believe that terrorism is caused by global warming, or that the stimulus actually created millions of jobs as predicted, or that the key to growth and prosperity is the enlargement of government?

What a goof ball.

Knucklehead. Why are you repeatedly putting words in my mouth? Is it because you have no answer to the ones I am actually using?

If you'd like to discuss the impact that climate change has and will have on global geopolitics.....we can do that. Would you like to put forth a few expert opinions on the subject?

Either than or you can empirically prove how the stimulus created millions of jobs or you can't. If so, provide it please.

Hell, we can't even track down where the money went let alone prove how it created millions of jobs.

How many sources would you like? Here are several. Some say it worked great. Some say it worked OK. Some say it didn't work...but didn't do harm.

Did the stimulus work? A review of the nine best studies on the subject

The fact is that the economy is much better now...after the stimulus. You can play games if you want and tell me that it would have done better without it....but you don't know shit. I'll go with the experts.

Next.

What a goof ball.

How many sources would you like? Here are several. Some say it worked great. Some say it worked OK. Some say it didn't work...but didn't do harm.

The fact is that the economy is much better now...after the stimulus. You can play games if you want and tell me that it would have done better without it....but you don't know shit. I'll go with the experts.

Next.

Did not do harm? You must agree with your buddy Dick Cheney, deficits don't matter. Debt is meaningless.

As for your proof, that is no proof at all. Essentially your argument is that it would have been much worse without the stimulus. That is your only argument which you can't prove. You can't even show where all the money went, no one can, so how can you prove it did what you say it did?

What a goof ball.

Next.

Did not do harm? You must agree with your buddy Dick Cheney, deficits don't matter. Debt is meaningless.

As for your proof, that is no proof at all. Essentially your argument is that it would have been much worse without the stimulus. That is your only argument which you can't prove. You can't even show where all the money went, no one can, so how can you prove it did what you say it did?

You have failed. The results are in. The stimulus worked.

Forum List

Back