🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump is bad

Trump running the White house is much more beneficial to this country, then George Soros running the White House and this country into the ground.
I submit to you there might not be much difference.
I don't believe Trump ever intended to get this far. I think he was a bore billionaire playing a game for entertainment value. He treats all of you like pawns in his game. All but encourages his followers to goto jail with a promise of hiring a lawyer for you. Know why? Cause the shit entertains him and he doesn't have the courage to do what he condones in his followers.

Trump is a charlatan. A poor one to be honest. But some of you are too wrapped up in your frustration & anger to see it. He's like an abusive spouse who says I love you after he hits you & you're so desperate for the affection you believe it.

If trump wins God help us

Trump is a charlatan?
Really!
Do you know him personally or was that thought put in your head by the media?
I don't need to know him personally lol. And I DON'T WATCH THE FUCKING MEDIA. I may watch 10 or 20 minutes here & there to hear the days news. I don't listen to Rush. I don't listen to Levin. I don't watch any of that shit.

Do you at least watch the "Apprentice"?

I figured out the other day why Trump is running.

It definitely has to do with his ego. It all comes back to that time he was embarrassed by Obama at the correspondents dinner. Obama spent almost a full three minutes out of his speech just on Trump. Trump got his ego massively bruised by President Obama. Obama mocked his "credentials and breadth of experience". Obama even made a joke at the end about what Trump would do to the White House if Trump was President!

Watch:

Wrong!
Trump has been thinking about running for the President since Reagan.

Donald Trump is bad?

So does that make Hillary good?
No but it does make America screwed if those are the two choices.

You don't like Hillary. But she's better prepared for the job than any other candidate in the race. Saying that America is screwed by having a competent public servant in the White House is just stupid.

Be honest and admit that. Is that possible?

It definitely has to do with his ego. It all comes back to that time he was embarrassed by Obama at the correspondents dinner. Obama spent almost a full three minutes out of his speech just on Trump. Trump got his ego massively bruised by President Obama. Obama mocked his "credentials and breadth of experience". Obama even made a joke at the end about what Trump would do to the White House if Trump was President!

Watch:

Wrong!

It was that bruising by Obama which finally pushed him over the edge.

Donald Trump is bad?

You don't like Hillary. But she's better prepared for the job than any other candidate in the race. Saying that America is screwed by having a competent public servant in the White House is just stupid.

Like Hillary? Bill doesn't even like Hillary. That's why he cheats on her every chance he gets.

Competent? You mean Trump is not competent because he was not a community organizer?

He is that old. Yes. I'm not sure the fat bastard would survive his first term. We need to take a good look at his VP choice.

Donald Trump is bad?

Like Hillary? Bill doesn't even like Hillary. That's why he cheats on her every chance he gets.

Competent? You mean Trump is not competent because he was not a community organizer?

Trump is not competent because he's got no idea how to deal with the economy or foreign affairs. Have you read the transcripts of his WaPo and NYT interviews? He is woefully unprepared.

But don't take my word for it. Listen to his campaign staff.

I'll say it again: Trump never intended to be the candidate. But his pride is too out of control to stop him now.

You can give Trump the biggest gift possible if you are a Trump supporter: stop supporting him.

He doesn't want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House. He’s achieved that already and then some. If there is any question, take it from someone who was recruited to help the candidate succeed, and initially very much wanted him to do so.

The hard truth is: Trump only cares about Trump.

And if you are one of the disaffected voters — one of the silent majority like me — who wanted a candidate who could be your voice, I want to speak directly to you as one of his biggest advocates and supporters.

He is not that voice. He is not your voice. He is only Trump's voice.

Trump is about Trump. Not one of his many wives. Not one of his many "pieces of ass." He is, at heart, a self-preservationist.

http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector
------------------------------------------ quite a news source , xo jane all about sex , love , fashion , entertainment . Its a horny old lady news source Swim Expert !! http://www.xojane.com/sex/5-important-questions-for-planning-a-sex-party --- :afro:

Donald Trump is bad?

Trump is not competent because he's got no idea how to deal with the economy or foreign affairs. Have you read the transcripts of his WaPo and NYT interviews? He is woefully unprepared.
-------------------------------------------- look at his website and position policies plus his newly forming set of advisors LoneLaugher .

Donald Trump is bad?

You mean he won't create a stimulus package like Obama that created millions of jobs that saved the economy?

But don't take my word for it. Listen to his campaign staff.

I'll say it again: Trump never intended to be the candidate. But his pride is too out of control to stop him now.

You can give Trump the biggest gift possible if you are a Trump supporter: stop supporting him.

He doesn't want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House. He’s achieved that already and then some. If there is any question, take it from someone who was recruited to help the candidate succeed, and initially very much wanted him to do so.

The hard truth is: Trump only cares about Trump.

And if you are one of the disaffected voters — one of the silent majority like me — who wanted a candidate who could be your voice, I want to speak directly to you as one of his biggest advocates and supporters.

He is not that voice. He is not your voice. He is only Trump's voice.

Trump is about Trump. Not one of his many wives. Not one of his many "pieces of ass." He is, at heart, a self-preservationist.

http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector
------------------------------------------ quite a news source , xo jane all about sex , love , fashion , entertainment . Its a horny old lady news source Swim Expert !! http://www.xojane.com/sex/5-important-questions-for-planning-a-sex-party --- :afro:

"quoting Trump" from someone that was there ...

It definitely has to do with his ego. It all comes back to that time he was embarrassed by Obama at the correspondents dinner. Obama spent almost a full three minutes out of his speech just on Trump. Trump got his ego massively bruised by President Obama. Obama mocked his "credentials and breadth of experience". Trump had to sit there and take it. Obama even made a joke at the end about what Trump would do to the White House if Trump was President!

Watch:

Barry Obumbler commenting on others' lack of credentials is laughable. He's a fucking joke.

He is that old. Yes. I'm not sure the fat bastard would survive his first term. We need to take a good look at his VP choice.

Same with Hillary or Sanders.
We need to look closely at all 3 because they are old.

Did you know that Patty Duke the actress just died? She was 69 and died of a ruptured intestine, anything can happen after you reach your sixties and seventies.

Donald Trump is bad?

-------------------------------------------- look at his website and position policies plus his newly forming set of advisors LoneLaugher .

He is a birther who thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax, that vaccines cause autism, that he saw thousands of Muslims cheering in Jersey on 9-11 and that it is possible to build a wall to keep Mexicans out of the US.

What possible help would looking at his web page be? I've read the transcripts. He's entirely ignorant when it comes to foreign affairs. Fuck....he can't even pronounce the names of the people he lists as his advisors. Please. Just stop.

Donald Trump is bad?

You mean he won't create a stimulus package like Obama that created millions of jobs that saved the economy?

The stimulus worked.

Do you know what Trump said about the stimulus when it was passed?

He is a birther who thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax, that vaccines cause autism, that he saw thousands of Muslims cheering in Jersey on 9-11 and that it is possible to build a wall to keep Mexicans out of the US.

What possible help would looking at his web page be? I've read the transcripts. He's entirely ignorant when it comes to foreign affairs. Fuck....he can't even pronounce the names of the people he lists as his advisors. Please. Just stop.

So what you are saying is that he does not believe that terrorism is caused by global warming, or that the stimulus actually created millions of jobs as predicted, or that the key to growth and prosperity is the enlargement of government?

What a goof ball.

I really don't mind the global warming denial. After all, cap and trade is a joke as a solution. Scientists say that it does not even approach what needs to be done to address the issue. All cap and trade is, is an attempt to create another large pot of money via taxation. Contrary to popular Prog view, taxation is not the answer to every problem in the universe.

As for foreign affairs, Trump was against the Iraqi invasion while Hillary voted to go in.

Last edited:

The stimulus worked.

Do you know what Trump said about the stimulus when it was passed?

What did he say? "Thanks, do you want a receipt?"

So what you are saying is that he does not believe that terrorism is caused by global warming, or that the stimulus actually created millions of jobs as predicted, or that the key to growth and prosperity is the enlargement of government?

What a goof ball.

Knucklehead. Why are you repeatedly putting words in my mouth? Is it because you have no answer to the ones I am actually using?

The stimulus worked. Millions of jobs have been created.

If you'd like to discuss the impact that climate change has and will have on global geopolitics.....we can do that. Would you like to put forth a few expert opinions on the subject?

Forum List

Back