Donald Trump is in bigger trouble than anyone realizes.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
When he loses the the 2024 election he will need to get a new job.
His resume is horrible. Who is going to hire a convicted felon
Trump's reume includes
Guilty on 34 felony counts
Lost a civill fraud lawsuit that he lied about his wealth for years as he built his business. Ordered to pay 454 million dollars
Lost 2 civil lawsuits for defamation and has 91 million dollar judgement against him.
Impeached twice in his last job.
Lost 40 law suits in trying to get his last job back where he was fired.

I don't think anyone will hire him.

AIDS.jpg

Trump's reume includes
Lost a civill fraud lawsuit that he lied about his wealth for years as he built his business. Ordered to pay 454 million dollars
Lost 2 civil lawsuits for defamation and has 91 million dollar judgement against him.

1aaa.jpg

Trump's reume includes

Do any democrats employ even the slightest bit of logic when it comes to this stuff? Its like you guys cant ever see whats coming. "Defund the police"? Thats a good idea? REALLY? :laugh:

Trump is going to be our next president and its the Bidens who are in deep shit.

Do any democrats employ even the slightest bit of logic when it comes to this stuff? Its like you guys cant ever see whats coming. "Defund the police"? Thats a good idea? REALLY? :laugh:

Trump is going to be our next president and its the Bidens who are in deep shit.
trump offered pie-in-the-sky schemes which let everyone down. Biden is building America strong again with real policies and real infrastructure improvements. P.S. walls don't work , the Chinese learned that 800 years ago.

trump offered pie-in-the-sky schemes which let everyone down. Biden is building America strong again with real policies and real infrastructure improvements. P.S. walls don't work , the Chinese learned that 800 years ago.
Dude, people fuckin hate Biden. What world are you living in? :cuckoo:

Biden is building America strong again with real policies and real infrastructure improvements.
Not one person has ever believed this ^ bullshit. I dont understand why you guys keep saying it. Democrats seem like they are completely unable to course correct anymore, but hey, thats great news for us republicans. :dunno:

There is nothing Trump could do that would result in the cult member not voting for the convicted felon.
Trump bragged that he could shoot someone on 5th AVE NY and his minions would still vote for him
Biden can take money from China and you'd still vote for him if he's given the nomination.

You really don't have much to talk about.

Trump's reume includes

laugh spit-take.gif

OMG, you silly little shit-eating parasite.... :laughing0301:

You just keep carrying his luggage and wiping down his shitter when he makes a poo in the hotel bathroom.

Trump's reume includes

How is that satire?

That's satire.

Not one person has ever believed this ^ bullshit. I dont understand why you guys keep saying it. Democrats seem like they are completely unable to course correct anymore, but hey, thats great news for us republicans. :dunno:
Only 12 people that counted were approved by both defense and prosecution, and actually heard and saw all the evidence, while sitting in that courtroom. People that weren't there, don't count. Sorry.:itsok:

Trump's reume includes

Actually, I think this bullshit conviction has put America in bigger trouble than liberals realize. They're too stupid to understand that they're ignorantly cheering for the demise of their own country. MAGA

Forum List

Back