Donald Trump is launching his own social media platform TRUTHSOCIAL.COM!!!!

Then be different and allow all message....but instead you will copy them and only allow yours.

how very boring
The mainstream news is always saying something about trump's insanity, what else is there to say about him.

Oh this is going to be goooooooood!!! I'm in! It's in beta right now, going live in a few weeks!!! :yes_text12:

And there's going to be so much truth on there, you could fill up a pinprick and have enough left over to give five people one atom each.

I'm happy about this...it will mean fewer right wing loons on this board....right? You guys will finally get what you want...a complete trump-centric universe where you can say what you want to anyone who will listen and enjoy complete agreement...

Personally I like talking with all sorts of people, except those who insult or who clearly aren't interested in talking. How else are you supposed to figure out what's going on?

Personally I like talking with all sorts of people, except those who insult or who clearly aren't interested in talking. How else are you supposed to figure out what's going on?
Good enough.. Name something GOOD Biden has done in 47 Years.

I'm sure there won't be a 100% migration. Those with something to say will still be here. Those who are just looking for constant confirmation won't.

I'm sure there won't be a 100% migration. Those with something to say will still be here. Those who are just looking for constant confirmation won't.

Sure, then again those who are most likely to go are those who are probably on my ignore list already.

I do put useless vermin on ignore but, ignore HERE does not fit the definition of censorship because others are free to NOT put others on ignore. Censorship has more to do with government gagging of public free speech. JMO
What Twitter does is censorship imo. Pick and choose what speech to suppress

You missed the whole point. Trump can't grease his loyal base of suckers for money on someone else's site. And the suckers will show up and happily separate themselves from it.
Agree but how is that going to make money for the investors? Heck, it took Twitter more than 10 yrs to make money and they are one of the hottest platforms around. Other than the usual right-wing nut cases like the Pillow guy, OAN, or similar, which legitimate company is going to advertise on that platform?

Like all the other Rump ventures, this too will crash. But yeah, Rump will make sure to fleece his trumptards as much as he can before he exits.

Good enough.. Name something GOOD Biden has done in 47 Years.
The list is quite impressive as vice president oversaw the implementation of the American recovery and reinvestment act in 2009 that was the biggest economic recovery plan in our country's history it helped the American save the American economy and the American Auto industry bring us out of the Great recession that bush put us in. Yep design and create Obamacare. In 2016 initiated cancer moonshot which helps find new methods to treat and cure cancer he passed child protection bills in 1986 2005 2007 and 2009 you pass clean energy bills in 1979 US and Soviet nuclear deal in 1994 the first crime bill in 2018 criminal background checks for those who want to buy weapons guns. All these things help protect the people of the United States.

TRUTH and trump are not compatible. You are insane.
another kool aid drinker

CNN told u that... and also told u to repeat it often so other idiots will believe it..

Trump represents truth.. It is the Left that is LYING to you big time..

enough lie-imbibing can destroy you... (maybe that has already happend.. By the looks of your post... )

who would u LIKE to put on Ignore?

lol

just sayin...

Not putting people on ignore because he thinks it's "censorship".... I'd go round to his house and demand to watch TV, and eat, and then talk a load of nonsense knowing he'd not kick me out because that'd be "censorship".

Forum List

Back