Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

You know, I posted quite a few times that before long, Trump would be holding car washes and bake sales to pay for his legal troubles.

Never did I ever in my wildest imaginings think he would have the sheer chutzpah to become a Bible salesman!

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::spinner::eek-52: :uhoh3:

trumps-selfcrucifixion-marian-kamensky.jpg
3p8c76rajwqc1.jpeg

Trump should add a new section to the Bibles he’s selling. The Book of Donald.

MAGA cultists would love that. He’s be able to charge more and sell more.
And on the 8th day God said let there be Donald as it was so. Little know facts Noah named the ark Trump’s Toy. And brought two Big Macs and a Diet Coke from every McDonald’s on board to save them from the flood

Trump should add a new section to the Bibles he’s selling. The Book of Donald.

MAGA cultists would love that. He’s be able to charge more and sell more.

Wow, it's so easy to trigger y'all.

And where did you read that President Trump is actually SELLING these Bibles?

(Nevermind, because I know you will never answer this question)

All I get is that he's promoting them on behalf of Lee Greenwood.

But, yeah, don't let facts stand in your way of whatever fairy tales you must tell yourself to get you through the night.

But, yeah, don't let facts stand in your way of whatever fairy tales you must tell yourself to get you through the night.

Someone didn’t read the linked article

Are you arguing that Trump will not be profiting from the sale of these Bibles?

Everyone is a sinner.
Facts.

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

25 When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”

26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Many on this board will say "Good at how rich President Trump is...he will never get into Heaven."

President Trump is Rich...compared to us he is a million times more wealthy.

But I say to them..."rich" is relative.

How many times richer are you than the homeless veteran?...how much wealthier are you than the orphan on the street of Bangladesh?...we are all "the rich man"...we're just blind to it.

21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Thank God for Grace.

Forum List

Back