Donald Trump is using hate as a campaign tool

Donald Trump's tactics of ranting hate at people and groups is straight out of the novel 1984 by George Orwell.

Donald Trump is applying the Orwellian two minutes of hate multiple times a day.

You realize you are trying to peddle fear of Trump to garner support for your views?

Using reality.

The reality is liberals have shown a great deal of hate recently.
Your President shows so much more.

America and Americans first is not hate speech. :beer:
Rich Americans First. You are being duped by an expert.

You have not benefited from the current economy? Your taxes went up? You been denied health care? Go ahead tell us your tale of woe.
I left America 22years ago. I am now an Irish citizen and in a much better world.

Seems like you have problems to me. Spreading fear is what you are doing.

Donald Trump's tactics of ranting hate at people and groups is straight out of the novel 1984 by George Orwell.

Donald Trump is applying the Orwellian two minutes of hate multiple times a day.

I hate to point out the obvious here, Denizen but you liberals aren't running on much BUT hate! You can't run on the economy! You can't run on raising taxes! You can't run on fixing immigration! You can't point to a liberally controlled city and tell the voters that THIS is what you'll become if you vote for us because the cities run by liberals are all shit holes! What else do you have other than hate?

H
America and Americans first is not hate speech. :beer:
Rich Americans First. You are being duped by an expert.

You have not benefited from the current economy? Your taxes went up? You been denied health care? Go ahead tell us your tale of woe.
I left America 22years ago. I am now an Irish citizen and in a much better world.

Seems like you have problems to me. Spreading fear is what you are doing.
How was that spreading fear?

How was that spreading fear?

Avoiding the questions I see. You are painting the president was someone to hate and fear. See, I answered you. Although i don't feel compelled to continue because of your dishonesty.

Your President shows so much more.

Who did he physically attack? Who did he shoot? Does he hate you? Me?
He hates me. And his fill lowers are committing violent crimes.

Did you get a letter or something? What specifically has he done to you?
He hates anyone who is critical of him. Open your eyes.
Either NoNukes is creating a manifesto or he's got nada.
I have ya ya.

But I didn't think he was that smart.

Donald Trump is a self-professed stable genius. He has a higher IQ than a horse.

Mr. Ed excepted.

But somehow he has formulated a strategy for winning.

You lost to Mr. Ed.

Wow...you must feel really smart.

He subdues his opposition with Deplorable's anus gas from Trump rallies.

Like I said, a winning strategy.

My guess is that there are a number of dead or paralyzed left wing chemists who have failed to duplicate Trumps said "gas".

Obesity and a McDonalds diet will do it. You are evidently winning on lungfuls of that.

Are you aware that this is a tactic that has been perfected by the Democrats?

How clever of them to disguise themselves as Donald Trump.

You realize you are trying to peddle fear of Trump to garner support for your views?

Using reality.

The reality is liberals have shown a great deal of hate recently.

Yes, they have exposed Trump's hate.

Why would they? It is a tactic straight out of the progressive playbook.

I hate to point out the obvious here, Denizen but you liberals aren't running on much BUT hate! You can't run on the economy! You can't run on raising taxes! You can't run on fixing immigration! You can't point to a liberally controlled city and tell the voters that THIS is what you'll become if you vote for us because the cities run by liberals are all shit holes! What else do you have other than hate?[/QUOTE
Sorry to disabuse you ancient one, but Donald Trump is deluding you while he trashes the social fabric and the economy.

Trade is heading in the wrong direction.

Donald Trump's personal friends are ordering the murder of people in embassies.

Donald Trump is dancing with the devils who perpetrated 9/11.[/QUOTE]

Why would they? It is a tactic straight out of the progressive playbook.

They are evidently not as proficient at inciting hate as Herr Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back