Donald Trump is using hate as a campaign tool

Donald Trump's tactics of ranting hate at people and groups is straight out of the novel 1984 by George Orwell.

Donald Trump is applying the Orwellian two minutes of hate multiple times a day.

Ah, fake news. you may think Trump is stealing the Democrats' strategy, but he isn't; that's just what you violent racist vermin are told to parrot, is all. Democrats have been promoting cop killing and racist hate crimes for long time now, hiring thugs to assault elderly people and women at rallies, etc., so we know you're all lying pieces of shit and trying to deflect from your own criminal acts.

You have earned your MAGA hat.

How clever of them to disguise themselves as Donald Trump.
Why would they? It is a tactic straight out of the progressive playbook.

They are evidently not as proficient at inciting hate as Herr Donald Trump.
You are evidently blind.

Is that a gun in your pocket?
No thanks, I"m heterosexual.

Did Donald Trump tell you that because he didn't want to engage in dalliance with you?

Donald Trump's tactics of ranting hate at people and groups is straight out of the novel 1984 by George Orwell.

Donald Trump is applying the Orwellian two minutes of hate multiple times a day.

Wait...........wut?

Hitler is using hate as a campaign tool?

I'd like to see things from your point of view
but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

If you extract some of the Trump supporters who got there before your head you will exceed your wildest dreams of anal self-penetration.

Ah, fake news. you may think Trump is stealing the Democrats' strategy, but he isn't; that's just what you violent racist vermin are told to parrot, is all. Democrats have been promoting cop killing and racist hate crimes for long time now, hiring thugs to assault elderly people and women at rallies, etc., so we know you're all lying pieces of shit and trying to deflect from your own criminal acts.

You've earned your Pussy Hat, the one that smells like rotting flesh, oozes pus, and has all those venereal warts on it.

You've earned your Pussy Hat, the one that smells like rotting flesh, oozes pus, and has all those venereal warts on it.

Are you parting with it?

Your pussy hat was used by you to coverup even more vile smells coming from your cranium.

Last edited:

If you extract some of the Trump supporters who got there before your head you will exceed your wildest dreams of anal self-penetration.
ROFLMAO...Um, seems to me,
you've exceeded your wildest dreams
of anal self-penetration

Wait...........wut?

Hitler is using hate as a campaign tool?

Trump is Nationalizing the Deplorables. Collars and dog tags are next.

Mother Fucker will become a compliment and term of endearment as well as a description of perversions of Conservatives.

ROFLMAO...Um, seems to me,
you've exceeded your wildest dreams
of anal self-penetration

Please stop fantasizing about me while abusing your sphincter.

Goodness, the shill traitors are lying more than a whore in church.

PI!
We have enough assholes here already. We don't need another Soros paid doper.

PI!

Are you hiring a removalist truck to haul your sphincter far away? I hope.

It's not a hate of people it's a hate of what the democrat party wants to turn this country into.

Paradise?

Venezuela.

Afghanistan, by body count.

Yeah ...dems are some sick MF's.

Trump's sick followers are the American Taliban. Their own anus gas releases at Trump rallies are making them high.

Off to ignore you go.....

Yeah ...dems are some sick MF's.

Trump's sick followers are the American Taliban. Their own anus gas releases at Trump rallies are making them high.

Off to ignore you go.....

Your phrenologist told me your cranium was out of space.

Last edited:

PI!
They lie 24/7

Have you had yourself surgically sculpted with multiple anal sphincters to mule drugs?

Do you lie with Lying Ted Cruz and his ilk?

Forum List

Back