Donald Trump Jr. Has A Message For Ted Cruz: "Drop Out"

Cruz is mathematically EliminaTED.
Except for the fact that the RNC can make any rules they want, so,if Donny doesn't show up with a number very close to 1237 he willed get Trumped out. Dis functional RNC doesn't want to let some spoiled rich guy eat at their trough.

False, moron.
Dude Cruz is a lunatic. Stopping him is more important than anything else.
I want Cruz to be the nominee. I'm sick of wingnut excuses for losing, always claiming "if we had nominated a REAL conservative we would have won".

Well, nothing stopped them from nominating one in 2008 and 2012, except for the fact that "REAL conservatives" are a minority in the Republican party.

A Cruz nomination will result in a 45+ state landslide for Clinton or Sanders.

False, moron.
I want Cruz to be the nominee. I'm sick of wingnut excuses for losing, always claiming "if we had nominated a REAL conservative we would have won".

Well, nothing stopped them from nominating one in 2008 and 2012, except for the fact that "REAL conservatives" are a minority in the Republican party.

That's not worth there being even a tiny chance that the lunatic wins it all. Trump is the lesser of the 2 evils.

False, moron.

That's not worth there being even a tiny chance that the lunatic wins it all. Trump is the lesser of the 2 evils.
There's less than a tiny chance.

False, moron.

There's less than a tiny chance.
Still not worth it. You don't know what can happen between now and November. Cruz could set this country back decades.

False, moron.
He has a chance if you count miracles.
He's racking up the delegates. Once it goes to the second ballot at the convention, he's in.
Candidates that don't factor in at least 8 states can't be nominated. Their delegates are free to vote for who they want. Those delegates are still out there
It would be hard to believe if Trump is 50-100 short he doesn't pick up the necessary delegates to get the magic number.

FYI it never fails to surprise me how ignorant Trump supporters are about how the nominating process works.

That's not a surprise, given how ignorant Trump has been about how the nominating process works.

That's why a candidate who has won 37% of the vote and 46% of the delegates can whine like a bitch that the system is rigged.

False, moron.
No, he's right, moron. Cruz would have to win out 100% to seize the nomination. Trump only needs 54% or 374 delegates to get to 1,237.

You should have gone to school and paid attention in civics class rather than go to cross-burnings and Klan rallies.

Until a candidate receives 1237 votes at the convention, no one is eliminated.

Forum List

Back