Donald Trump just gave another disturbing, rambling speech. This time at the southern border.

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008
Donald Trump gave a rambling speech at the southern border as he tried to snatch back attention from rival Kamala Harris accepting her party’s presidential nomination at the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Chicago.

Speaking about Harris’s running mate Tim Walz’s home state of Minnesota, Trump said: “We should have won his state twice but a lot of hanky-panky goes on there ... I know why we didn’t win it. People don’t like to talk about it.”

Trump gives rambling speech at the border ahead of live Truth Social commentary of Harris’s DNC speech: Live

Donald Trump rambles on Fox and Friends about Tim Walz and Project 2025 as he heads to southern border for two days of events in Arizona

Trump's issues are presenting themselves more often, and to some in very disturbing ways. He always did have that habit of rambling, but now at 78 years old, he appears to be more like his father, during his own later years (Donald Trump’s Family History With Alzheimer’s Disease). Trump challenged President Biden to take cognitive test. What was disturbing was how Trump confused about the name of doctor who tested him.

Donald Trump gave a rambling speech at the southern border as he tried to snatch back attention from rival Kamala Harris accepting her party’s presidential nomination at the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Chicago.

Speaking about Harris’s running mate Tim Walz’s home state of Minnesota, Trump said: “We should have won his state twice but a lot of hanky-panky goes on there ... I know why we didn’t win it. People don’t like to talk about it.”

Trump gives rambling speech at the border ahead of live Truth Social commentary of Harris’s DNC speech: Live

Donald Trump rambles on Fox and Friends about Tim Walz and Project 2025 as he heads to southern border for two days of events in Arizona

Trump's issues are presenting themselves more often, and to some in very disturbing ways. He always did have that habit of rambling, but now at 78 years old, he appears to be more like his father, during his own later years (Donald Trump’s Family History With Alzheimer’s Disease). Trump challenged President Biden to take cognitive test. What was disturbing was how Trump confused about the name of doctor who tested him.
/—-/ Too many big words for you?

Waiting for more reports: Is he slurring? Is he taking about Windmills, Hannibal Lecter?

/—-/ It’s your little slut cackling

1724367050950.png

Maybe because you hate the victims of illegal aliens...

It was great.....troll.

Why don't you find a nice high cliff and do us all a favor.

Did he sound something like this?

Blah Blah Blah, Me Me Me, Blah Blah Blah

Forum List

Back