• Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stein

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I'm going to stay home

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you support Donald Trump, and do you believe Donald Trump has the right stuff to be POTUS?

Do you believe that the MSM is biased, and distorts the truth do to a liberal bias?

Do you believe Conservative Radio and Fox News distort the truth?

Is Bill Clinton an issue, or a distraction in this campaign?

Does standing by your man, trump serial divorces?

Will you watch tonight's debate with an open mind, or is your vote for a candidate already decided?

Trump does not have the temperament or experience to serve as POTUS
I don't believe a MSM liberal bias exists
I do believe Conservative Radio and Fox News do not seek the truth and are biased
President Bill Clinton is not running for the office of POTUS
Character is an issue, one signs a marriage contract and makes a commitment
I'll watch tonight, but my vote is cast in stone in support of HRC

See: The weekend America's newspapers called Donald Trump a liar
For the record? You read the board every day and are really so ignorant you don't know why someone would vote for your political enemy? You had no credibility and you had nothing to lose but still ....

If any of your posts could be metaphysically condensed into a tangible form, it would be a fart.
The fart is between your ears. But I'm glad Trump jacks you up, I hope he wins so people like you ruin their health.

This whole idea of Hillary attacking trump being a liar is so completely moronic. Even if you somehow are delusional enough to believe Clinton to be honest, you have to completely ignore that 3/4 of voters perceive her to be dishonest. Why on earth would you even consider opening your candidate up for an attack on an issue you already have huge negatives in?!?! Its mindblowingly stupid.

That would be like Obama attacking Romney for Romneycare or bush attacking Kerry for being pro war in the war on terror. Its just absolutely idiotic.

The media includes newspapers, magazines, radio & TV, internet sources including blogs, movies and even stage plays (theater), books and pamphlets. To claim each individual source of information has a liberal bias is not correct.

The so called liberal bias is a construct of Rush Limbaugh, and has been echoed over and over so that it has become a big lie believed by the biddable. The BIG LIE is in essence propaganda and usually the polar opposite of reality. Examples:

• I will send all illegal immigrants back across the border
  • We will build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it
  • HRC is a crook
  • I will defeat ISIS and have a plan in 30 days
  • I will cut taxes and reduce the debt
Anyone who believes Big Lies and supports Trump is, IMO, a Fool.

Are you dancing around the subject a bit?

The only comment of yours I referred to was when you said >>> "I don't believe a MSM liberal bias exists."

MSM = Mainstream Media. MSM generally refers to the 7 major news networks and major city newspapers. Not the internet, not blogs, etc.

And you are saying the CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC have no liberal bias. And I am saying you are out of your mind.
FOX leans right or has a right wing bias, no doubt. But I am not like liberals who deny the same thing on their side.

The same goes for the major newspapers in this nation I will not bother listing the top ten. Maybe only the Wall Street Journal leans right in many of its dealings, but the others are all Left.

So I do not have time to talk about Rush Limbaugh or Donald Trump and we fools who support him. Maybe later.

First, define what you mean as a liberal bias.

The use of the terms left and right have become pejoratives, and have little resemblance to their original meaning. Other terms are misused and rarely defined, and also used as to express contempt or disapproval of someone who holds opinions which they disapprove.

I, for example, use the term far right (or crazy right wingers) and callous conservative to describe those whose posts I believe are contemptible (see my signature line). No one has yet posted anything which rebuts my use of these words, or my signature line, as credible.

Your latest post does nothing for me,
You act as though this is such a vague and abstract idea.
You don't know what a leftist belief or policy or what a right wing belief or policy is?
You cannot understand how the media covers up stories that hurt their agenda or party or candidate?
And you see no evidence of that on a continuous basis?

And you want me to explain it to you?
You are being evasive (you are not that ignorant) and I do not have the time to play games over this.

Sorry, I'll try to do something for you in the future (the far far distant future).

I don't need you to explain anything to me, I understand that the left wing is pretty much dormant at this time in our history. It only exists in the large void between the ears of members of the echo chamber.

Progressives are not far left, one characteristic of the far left is their goal of immediate gratification - they do not rely on the ballot box, they take to the streets and create havoc, as did the minority of those whose behavior the press highlighted during OWS marches.

The liberals and progressives and RINO's walked, sang, carried signs and the left wing engaged in violent acts of vandalism and looting. In short, the far left are revolutionary and disdain democracy and compromise; progressive, liberals and mainstream Democrats seek the will of the people for change.

More semantics? I am not all that interested in understanding the distinctions between a leftist, a liberal, a progressive, or someone who votes democrat at the national level. They are for all intents and purposes, distinctions without a difference. But thanks for the education.

There is a major, major left wing bias in the TV news and major newspaper business in this nation. And they are as big of a factor as there is in changing the mindset of the nation and the culture. Throw in the entertainment media and a liberal education system and you have almost a downright monopoly.

Throw in Snopes, Wikipedia, Google, Facebook and Amazon and now you are really swimming. Yes, those are much more subtle but their presence is real.Why just today we have this little plum out of Amazon.

===============================================================

Hillary Clinton's newest book, "Stronger Together," has been met with critical reviews and slow sales since its release earlier this month.
But Amazon.com appears to be helping the Democratic presidential nominee by removing negative reviews from its website, WND.com reported.

The book, co-authored by Clinton's running mate, Tim Kaine, sold just 2,912 copies in its first week on sale, according to Nielsen BookScan. And the online ratings have been abysmal, with 81 percent one-star ratings and an average of only 1.7 on Amazon.com after it hit book shelves on Sept 6.Amazon, however, has tried to fix that.

According to WND.com -- which has been tracking the number of reviews -- Amazon deleted hundreds of comments last week that were critical of the book, which lays out a policy blueprint of how the country would look under a Clinton-Kaine administration.

On Thursday, Amazon -- whose CEO, Jeff Bezos, owns the Washington Post -- said there were 91 positive reviews compared to 166 critical ones, according to WND. Just two days earlier, there were 1,244 reviews -- 81 percent of them with one-star and 16 percent with five-star ratings, the website reported.

Bias Alert: Amazon 'Fixed' Reviews For Hillary Clinton's Book

Got it. WND? Really? That's a source which proves my comment, of course it's not a MSM source, for good reason.

The attempt by leftists on this board to pretend their care about lying when they support Hillary Clinton, one of the biggest liars in the history of politics is downright laughable.

If you want an honest president, you wont be electing trump or Clinton.

"one of the biggest liars in the history of politics"?

List her lies, or STFU
  • Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false.
  • Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” Video of her actual arrival surfaced showing a very calm scene instead, and the Democrat would quickly say she simply misspoke.
  • Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.” It was another story Politifact said was false, as only one of her grandparents was an immigrant.
  • Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.
  • The Few, The Proud, The Marines – Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.
  • Secret E-Mails – Former Secretary of State Clinton claimed her infamous private e-mail server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.” A federal judge disagreed, saying Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.
  • Benghazi – Clearly the most reprehensible lie of them all – Clinton failed to tell the truth about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi. She claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances. But hey, at the end of the day it’s worth it to Clinton to tell a politically expedient lie, so long as her party can stay in power.
Read more: The 7 Wildest Lies From Hillary Clinton - The Political Insider

LOL these seven make her out to be one of the biggest liars in the history of politics? That's ridiculous. On one Sunday morning in the run up to the invasion of Iraq Cheney, Rice and Rumsfeld lied as did Powell on his statements to the UN about WMD's and their threat to the United States; LBJ, and Democrats and Republicans all supported the Domino Theory, these Pols sent nearly 70,000 American service personnel to their graves, and hundreds of thousands others living with major injuries for life.

HRC's hyperbole is about on par with your post, and the statement that she is, "one of the biggest liars in the history of politics". As for Benghazi, she has no culpability for the attack, the father of that attack goes back to the collapse of the Ottoman Empire and the Mandates which created the map of the Middle East, the creation of the State of Israel and Big Oil's exploitation of the people in the ME.

If it were just seven you might have a point. But those are just seven of hundreds. She lies all the time even when there is no reason to lie like with her health

Thanks for sharing Doc, when did you last examine her physical condition?

BTW, Dr. OZ is a quake, he too is a snake oil salesman just like Trump. But selling snake oil works, there are always biddable people who will believe anything, even that Trump will build a wall 2,000 miles long and Mexico will pay for it. One more Trump nostrum you and other fools consider doable. That's why I consider Trump's supporters fools.

Got it. WND? Really? That's a source which proves my comment, of course it's not a MSM source, for good reason.

Lame.
You just keep doubling down on your senseless original post and position.
It will only impress the same donkeys that have always been cemented in the Clinton-Obama ruse --- and nobody else.

Lame.
You just keep doubling down on your senseless original post and position.
It will only impress the same donkeys that have always been cemented in the Clinton-Obama ruse --- and nobody else.

Thanks so much for sharing, it has been a blast.

I could never vote for 'illary' , Trump all the way no matter the other silly talk that is mentioned in the O.P..

yah...who cares if he's broke..... is putin's bitch.... bribed prosecutors.... and embezzled money from a charity.

as long as he's a bigoted loser you guys love him.
--------------------------------------- hey Jillian , just remeber that if the Trump wins then he will have the nuke buttons and codes in his pocket !!

How stupid do you have to be to find that funny?

Never mind rhetorical question.

the other questions or comment are stupid , I am looking for someone to run the USA , restore sovereignty , enforce borders and kill enemies . Those other question are just silliness Jillian .

the other questions or comment are stupid , I am looking for someone to run the USA , restore sovereignty , enforce borders and kill enemies . Those other question are just silliness Jillian .

I'm sorry to inform you, but we don't live in the Wiemar Republic, there is no Article 48 in our Constitution and under current circumstances Trump's followers are unlikely to get close enough to The Capital to burn it down.

Who will get caught telling the most lies tonight? Who will say the most stupid stuff?

I'm sorry to inform you, but we don't live in the Wiemar Republic, there is no Article 48 in our Constitution and under current circumstances Trump's followers are unlikely to get close enough to The Capital to burn it down.
----------------------------------------------- the other opening questions in the opening post are pretty stupid in my opinion . I am looking for a President to whip this USA into shape again [and kill enemies] and I think that the Trump is that guy WryCatcher !!

This comment alone is enough for me to question everything else you may hold true.

Yet I know you to be a thoughtful poster. :0
Is it true Trump is fighting to eliminate fact checking the debates?

No, he refuses to let the moderator fact check him...if he is wrong it's up to Cunton to point it out...he is NOT debating a moderator filling in for the Cunton.

This comment alone is enough for me to question everything else you may hold true.

Yet I know you to be a thoughtful poster. :0
Is it true Trump is fighting to eliminate fact checking the debates?
----------------------------------------- I don't know , that being said anyone that wants to do fact check can do fact checks . I personally don't see Lester Holt as being a impartial fact checker if that's what you are getting at Bullwinkle .

Forum List

Back