• Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stein

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I'm going to stay home

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This comment alone is enough for me to question everything else you may hold true.

Yet I know you to be a thoughtful poster. :0

The media includes newspapers, magazines, radio & TV, internet sources including blogs, movies and even stage plays (theater), books and pamphlets. To claim each individual source of information has a liberal bias is not correct.

The so called liberal bias is a construct of Rush Limbaugh, and has been echoed over and over so that it has become a big lie believed by the biddable. The BIG LIE is in essence propaganda and usually the polar opposite of reality. Examples:

• I will send all illegal immigrants back across the border
  • We will build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it
  • HRC is a crook
  • I will defeat ISIS and have a plan in 30 days
  • I will cut taxes and reduce the debt
Anyone who believes Big Lies and supports Trump is, IMO, a Fool.

Are you dancing around the subject a bit?

The only comment of yours I referred to was when you said >>> "I don't believe a MSM liberal bias exists."

MSM = Mainstream Media. MSM generally refers to the 7 major news networks and major city newspapers. Not the internet, not blogs, etc.

And you are saying the CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC have no liberal bias. And I am saying you are out of your mind.
FOX leans right or has a right wing bias, no doubt. But I am not like liberals who deny the same thing on their side.

The same goes for the major newspapers in this nation I will not bother listing the top ten. Maybe only the Wall Street Journal leans right in many of its dealings, but the others are all Left.

So I do not have time to talk about Rush Limbaugh or Donald Trump and we fools who support him. Maybe later.

First, define what you mean as a liberal bias.

The use of the terms left and right have become pejoratives, and have little resemblance to their original meaning. Other terms are misused and rarely defined, and also used as to express contempt or disapproval of someone who holds opinions which they disapprove.

I, for example, use the term far right (or crazy right wingers) and callous conservative to describe those whose posts I believe are contemptible (see my signature line). No one has yet posted anything which rebuts my use of these words, or my signature line, as credible.

Your latest post does nothing for me,
You act as though this is such a vague and abstract idea.
You don't know what a leftist belief or policy or what a right wing belief or policy is?
You cannot understand how the media covers up stories that hurt their agenda or party or candidate?
And you see no evidence of that on a continuous basis?

And you want me to explain it to you?
You are being evasive (you are not that ignorant) and I do not have the time to play games over this.

Sorry, I'll try to do something for you in the future (the far far distant future).

I don't need you to explain anything to me, I understand that the left wing is pretty much dormant at this time in our history. It only exists in the large void between the ears of members of the echo chamber.

Progressives are not far left, one characteristic of the far left is their goal of immediate gratification - they do not rely on the ballot box, they take to the streets and create havoc, as did the minority of those whose behavior the press highlighted during OWS marches.

The liberals and progressives and RINO's walked, sang, carried signs and the left wing engaged in violent acts of vandalism and looting. In short, the far left are revolutionary and disdain democracy and compromise; progressive, liberals and mainstream Democrats seek the will of the people for change.

More semantics? I am not all that interested in understanding the distinctions between a leftist, a liberal, a progressive, or someone who votes democrat at the national level. They are for all intents and purposes, distinctions without a difference. But thanks for the education.

There is a major, major left wing bias in the TV news and major newspaper business in this nation. And they are as big of a factor as there is in changing the mindset of the nation and the culture. Throw in the entertainment media and a liberal education system and you have almost a downright monopoly.

Throw in Snopes, Wikipedia, Google, Facebook and Amazon and now you are really swimming. Yes, those are much more subtle but their presence is real.Why just today we have this little plum out of Amazon.

===============================================================

Hillary Clinton's newest book, "Stronger Together," has been met with critical reviews and slow sales since its release earlier this month.
But Amazon.com appears to be helping the Democratic presidential nominee by removing negative reviews from its website, WND.com reported.

The book, co-authored by Clinton's running mate, Tim Kaine, sold just 2,912 copies in its first week on sale, according to Nielsen BookScan. And the online ratings have been abysmal, with 81 percent one-star ratings and an average of only 1.7 on Amazon.com after it hit book shelves on Sept 6.Amazon, however, has tried to fix that.

According to WND.com -- which has been tracking the number of reviews -- Amazon deleted hundreds of comments last week that were critical of the book, which lays out a policy blueprint of how the country would look under a Clinton-Kaine administration.

On Thursday, Amazon -- whose CEO, Jeff Bezos, owns the Washington Post -- said there were 91 positive reviews compared to 166 critical ones, according to WND. Just two days earlier, there were 1,244 reviews -- 81 percent of them with one-star and 16 percent with five-star ratings, the website reported.

Bias Alert: Amazon 'Fixed' Reviews For Hillary Clinton's Book

Last edited:
List her lies, or STFU
1. Hillary Clinton lied as a staff member of the House Judiciary Committee

2. Hillary Clinton lied about flying into Bosina under sniper fire

4. Hillary Clinton Misrepresented her Role in the Irish Peace Accord

5. Hillary Clinton Misrepresented the extent to which her daughter was in danger on 9/11

6. Hillary Clinton Claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary

7. Hillary Clinton Lied about supporting NAFTA

9. Hillary Clinton Lied about her trip to Africa

10. Hillary Clinton Lied about the “uninsured” woman who died after chiildbirth.

For details see here: List of 10 Verified Hillary Clinton Lies

Here's a list of lies issued by Obama supporters in 2008. They do not include her lying binge since that time including her emails, health, etc.

Last edited:
Do you support Donald Trump, and do you believe Donald Trump has the right stuff to be POTUS?

Do you believe that the MSM is biased, and distorts the truth do to a liberal bias?

Do you believe Conservative Radio and Fox News distort the truth?

Is Bill Clinton an issue, or a distraction in this campaign?

Does standing by your man, trump serial divorces?

Will you watch tonight's debate with an open mind, or is your vote for a candidate already decided?

Trump does not have the temperament or experience to serve as POTUS
I don't believe a MSM liberal bias exists
I do believe Conservative Radio and Fox News do not seek the truth and are biased
President Bill Clinton is not running for the office of POTUS
Character is an issue, one signs a marriage contract and makes a commitment
I'll watch tonight, but my vote is cast in stone in support of HRC

See: The weekend America's newspapers called Donald Trump a liar

It always amazes me that there are people who honestly believe bias is only on one side. Really? MSNBC isn't biased? CNN isn't biased? They are ALL BIASED. Including FOX.

And if character was an issue you couldn't support HRC. I will vote Trump, but I do see him exactly for what he is. You, on the other hand, must be exhausted trying to convince yourself HRC is a good person or a good candidate.

Do you support Donald Trump, and do you believe Donald Trump has the right stuff to be POTUS?
Yes. Unsure, but leaning towards "YES".

Do you believe that the MSM is biased, and distorts the truth do to a liberal bias?
Yes.

Yes, but not even close to the liberal propaganda machines, especially in this election.

Yes, but far from the most important.

Irrelevant.

Will you watch tonight's debate with an open mind, or is your vote for a candidate already decided?
Decided.

The attempt by leftists on this board to pretend their care about lying when they support Hillary Clinton, one of the biggest liars in the history of politics is downright laughable.

If you want an honest president, you wont be electing trump or Clinton.

"one of the biggest liars in the history of politics"?

List her lies, or STFU
  • Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false.
  • Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” Video of her actual arrival surfaced showing a very calm scene instead, and the Democrat would quickly say she simply misspoke.
  • Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.” It was another story Politifact said was false, as only one of her grandparents was an immigrant.
  • Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.
  • The Few, The Proud, The Marines – Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.
  • Secret E-Mails – Former Secretary of State Clinton claimed her infamous private e-mail server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.” A federal judge disagreed, saying Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.
  • Benghazi – Clearly the most reprehensible lie of them all – Clinton failed to tell the truth about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi. She claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances. But hey, at the end of the day it’s worth it to Clinton to tell a politically expedient lie, so long as her party can stay in power.

Read more: The 7 Wildest Lies From Hillary Clinton - The Political Insider

LOL these seven make her out to be one of the biggest liars in the history of politics? That's ridiculous. On one Sunday morning in the run up to the invasion of Iraq Cheney, Rice and Rumsfeld lied as did Powell on his statements to the UN about WMD's and their threat to the United States; LBJ, and Democrats and Republicans all supported the Domino Theory, these Pols sent nearly 70,000 American service personnel to their graves, and hundreds of thousands others living with major injuries for life.

HRC's hyperbole is about on par with your post, and the statement that she is, "one of the biggest liars in the history of politics". As for Benghazi, she has no culpability for the attack, the father of that attack goes back to the collapse of the Ottoman Empire and the Mandates which created the map of the Middle East, the creation of the State of Israel and Big Oil's exploitation of the people in the ME.

I do believe Conservative Radio and Fox News do not seek the truth and are biased

Shall we start with Bosnia for the bitch. or go back to her being fired off the Watergate investigation for unethical conduct...damn that was 4 and a half DECADES ago that she started lying!!!!

The attempt by leftists on this board to pretend their care about lying when they support Hillary Clinton, one of the biggest liars in the history of politics is downright laughable.

List her lies, or STFU
  • Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false.
  • Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” Video of her actual arrival surfaced showing a very calm scene instead, and the Democrat would quickly say she simply misspoke.
  • Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.” It was another story Politifact said was false, as only one of her grandparents was an immigrant.
  • Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.
  • The Few, The Proud, The Marines – Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.
  • Secret E-Mails – Former Secretary of State Clinton claimed her infamous private e-mail server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.” A federal judge disagreed, saying Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.
  • Benghazi – Clearly the most reprehensible lie of them all – Clinton failed to tell the truth about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi. She claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances. But hey, at the end of the day it’s worth it to Clinton to tell a politically expedient lie, so long as her party can stay in power.

LOL these seven make her out to be one of the biggest liars in the history of politics? That's ridiculous. On one Sunday morning in the run up to the invasion of Iraq Cheney, Rice and Rumsfeld lied as did Powell on his statements to the UN about WMD's and their threat to the United States; LBJ, and Democrats and Republicans all supported the Domino Theory, these Pols sent nearly 70,000 American service personnel to their graves, and hundreds of thousands others living with major injuries for life.

HRC's hyperbole is about on par with your post, and the statement that she is, "one of the biggest liars in the history of politics". As for Benghazi, she has no culpability for the attack, the father of that attack goes back to the collapse of the Ottoman Empire and the Mandates which created the map of the Middle East, the creation of the State of Israel and Big Oil's exploitation of the people in the ME.

Who said that was a complete list? (you want to know more? one word: "internet.")

Face it. You are either delusional or you support HRC and the liberal wing of this political nation no matter what you have to do to pretend they are some kind of moral, honest and altruistic movement.

Last edited:

It always amazes me that there are people who honestly believe bias is only on one side. Really? MSNBC isn't biased? CNN isn't biased? They are ALL BIASED. Including FOX.

And if character was an issue you couldn't support HRC. I will vote Trump, but I do see him exactly for what he is. You, on the other hand, must be exhausted trying to convince yourself HRC is a good person or a good candidate.

You thinks HRC is a bad person? Why?

I don't need to convince myself she is the better choice for the office of POTUS. She is, do to her experience, intelligence, temperament, resiliency and those she will pick for her cabinet and to serve on the Supreme Court of the United States.

How anyone who has listened to Trump for the past 15 months can even consider a vote for him to hold the office of POTUS is beyond belief. At least GWB has experiences members of the Reagan and H.W.'s team to advise him. Even if Trump has such advisers, it is unlikely he would listen to them.

IMO only fools and neo fascists will vote for Trump.

I don't need to convince myself she is the better choice for the office of POTUS. She is, do to her experience, intelligence, temperament, resiliency and those she will pick for her cabinet and to serve on the Supreme Court of the United States.

How anyone who has listened to Trump for the past 15 months can even consider a vote for him to hold the office of POTUS is beyond belief. At least GWB has experiences members of the Reagan and H.W.'s team to advise him. Even if Trump has such advisers, it is unlikely he would listen to them.

Hillary's a sleaze. It really is that simple.

For the record? You read the board every day and are really so ignorant you don't know why someone would vote for your political enemy? You had no credibility and you had nothing to lose but still ....

Trump is a liar. http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/24/us/elections/donald-trump-statements.html?_r=0

NOTE THE DATES. These are just from the last goddamn 10 days.

He said a supportive crowd chanted, “Let him speak!” when a black pastor in Flint, Mich., asked Mr. Trump not to give a political speech in the church.
FOX NEWS INTERVIEW, SEPT. 15.
There were no such chants.
“I was against going into the war in Iraq.”
SPEECH IN FLORIDA, SEPT. 19.
This is not getting any truer with repetition. He never publicly expressed opposition to the war before it began, and he made supportive remarks to Howard Stern.
He said any supportive comments he made about the Iraq war came “long before” the war began.
FOX NEWS INTERVIEW, SEPT. 18.
He expressed support for the war in September 2002, when Congress was debating whether to authorize military action.
He said he had publicly opposed the Iraq war in an Esquire interview “pretty quickly after the war started.”
The Esquire interview appeared in the August 2004 edition, 17 months after the war began.
Before the Iraq invasion, he said, he had told the Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto something “pretty close” to: “Don’t go in, and don’t make the mistake of going in.”
Not remotely close. He told Mr. Cavuto that President George W. Bush had to take decisive action.
He said that when Howard Stern asked him about Iraq in 2002, it was “the first time the word Iraq was ever mentioned to me.”
Mr. Trump expressed alarm about Saddam Hussein and the situation in Iraq in 2000 in his own book.
“You see what’s happening with my poll numbers with African-Americans. They’re going, like, high.”
SPEECH IN NORTH CAROLINA, SEPT. 20; MADE SAME CLAIM IN OHIO, SEPT. 21.
Polls show him winning virtually no support from African-Americans.
“Almost, it seems, everybody agrees” with his position on immigration.
REMARKS IN TEXAS, SEPT. 17.
Most Americans oppose his signature positions on immigration.
He has made “a lot of progress” with Hispanic and black voters, and “you see that in the polls.”
FRED DICKER RADIO SHOW, SEPT. 15.
No major poll has shown him making up significant ground with black or Hispanic voters.
He was “never a fan” of Colin Powell.
In his book “The America We Deserve,” he named Mr. Powell as among the “best and brightest”in American society.
Mr. Trump said that after The Times published an article scrutinizing his relationships with women, “All the women came out and said they think Donald Trump is terrific.”
Only one woman who was quoted in the article came to his defense after its publication.
“Unlike other people” who only raise money for themselves during presidential campaigns, he also raises money for the Republican Party.
FOX NEWS INTERVIEW, SEPT. 15.
Every presidential nominee forms a joint fund-raising agreement to share money with his or her national party.

Unfounded Claims About
Critics and the News Media

It’s not just Mrs. Clinton whom Mr. Trump belittles and tars with inaccurate information. He also distorted the facts about his Republican critics, including President George Bush and Gov. John Kasich of Ohio. And he claimed that Lester Holt, the NBC anchor moderating the firstpresidential debate, is a Democrat — but Mr. Holt is a registered Republican.

In the primaries, Mr. Kasich “won one and, by the way, didn’t win it by much — that was Ohio.”
FOX NEWS INTERVIEW, SEPT. 19.
Mr. Kasich crushed him in Ohio, winning by 11 percentage points.
Lester Holt, the NBC anchor and debate moderator, “is a Democrat.”
Mr. Holt is a registered Republican, New York City records show.
The presidential debate moderators “are all Democrats.” “It’s a very unfair system.”
Only one, Chris Wallace of Fox News, is a registered Democrat.
He said it “hasn’t been reported” that Mrs. Clinton called some Trump supporters “deplorable.”
SPEECH IN NORTH CAROLINA, SEPT. 20.
It would be difficult to find a news organization that didn’t report her remark.

Inaccurate Claims About Clinton
Mr. Trump regularly dissembles about his opponent, attributing ideas to Mrs. Clinton that she has not endorsed, or accusing her of complicity in events in which she had no involvement.

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it.”
REMARKS IN WASHINGTON, SEPT. 16.
Mrs. Clinton and her campaign never publicly questioned President Obama’s birthplace; Mr. Trump made it his signature cause for five years.
Mrs. Clinton had “the power and the duty” to stop the release of unauthorized immigrants whose home countries would not accept their deportation after they were released from prison.
NUMEROUS SPEECHES, INCLUDING IN COLORADO, SEPT. 17, AND FLORIDA, SEPT. 19.
The secretary of state does not have the power to detain convicted criminals after they have served their sentences, and has little power to make foreign countries accept deportees.
Mrs. Clinton has not criticized jihadists and foreign governments that oppress and kill women, gay people and non-Muslims. “Has Hillary Clinton ever called people who support these practices deplorable and irredeemable? No.”
SPEECH IN FLORIDA, SEPT. 19.
She has denounced jihadists and foreign countries on the same grounds, if not necessarily using the same words.
“Do people notice Hillary is copying my airplane rallies — she puts the plane behind her like I have been doing from the beginning.”
TWITTER, SEPT. 20.
He did not invent the tarmac rally or the campaign-plane backdrop.
Mrs. Clinton destroyed 13 smartphones with a hammer while she was secretary of state.
SPEECHES IN FLORIDA, SEPT. 15 AND SEPT. 19.
An aide told the F.B.I. of only two occasions in which phones were destroyed with a hammer.
He said Mrs. Clinton is calling for “total amnesty in the first 100 days,” including “a virtual end to immigration enforcement” and for unauthorized immigrants to receive Social Security and Medicare.
SPEECH IN COLORADO, SEPT. 17.
She has not proposed this.
Mrs. Clinton is “effectively proposing to abolish the borders around the country.”
NUMEROUS SPEECHES, INCLUDING IN TEXAS, SEPT. 17.
She is not even proposing to cut funding for the Border Patrol.
“Hillary Clinton’s plan would bring in 620,000 refugees in her first term alone,” and would cost $400 billion.
NUMEROUS SPEECHES, INCLUDING IN NORTH CAROLINA, SEPT. 20.
She endorsed admitting 65,000 Syrian refugees this year, on top of other admissions. Mr. Trump is falsely claiming that she wants to do this every year and is estimating the cost accordingly.

Stump Speech Falsehoods
Some warped or inaccurate claims have become regular features of Mr. Trump’s stump speech. He routinely overstates the scale and nature of the country’s economic distress and the threats to its national security, and exaggerates the potential for overnight improvements if he were elected.

“Our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape that they’ve ever been in before — ever, ever, ever.”
SPEECH IN NORTH CAROLINA, SEPT. 20.
No measurement supports this characterization of black America.
Fifty-eight percent of black youth are not working.
NUMEROUS SPEECHES, INCLUDING IN FLORIDA, SEPT. 16, AND COLORADO, SEPT. 17.
This misleading statistic counts high school students as out of work. Black youth unemployment actually was 20.6 percent in July.
Many dangerous refugees are being welcomed by the Obama administration. “Hundreds of thousands of people are being approved to pour into the country. We have no idea who they are.”
NEW HAMPSHIRE SPEECH, SEPT. 15.
The Obama administration has admitted more than 10,000 Syrian refugees, using an extensive screening process.
“We have cities that are far more dangerous than Afghanistan.”
NUMEROUS SPEECHES, INCLUDING IN FLORIDA, SEPT. 16; COLORADO, SEPT. 17; NORTH CAROLINA, SEPT. 20; OHIO, SEPT. 21; AND A FOX NEWS INTERVIEW ON SEPT. 21.
No American city resembles a war zone, though crime has risen lately in some, like Chicago. Urban violence has fallen precipitously over the past 25 years.
Ford plans to cut American jobs by relocating small-car production to Mexico, and may move all production outside the United States.
FOX NEWS INTERVIEW AND NEW HAMPSHIRE SPEECH, SEPT. 15.
Mark Fields, Ford’s chief executive, said it was not cutting American jobs.
“We have a trade deficit this year with China of approximately $500 billion.”
NORTH CAROLINA SPEECH, SEPT. 20.
He has made this claim repeatedly, but the trade deficit with China is significantly smaller.

Esoteric Embellishments

Mr. Trump often dissembles on subjects of passing interest, like the news of the day or the parochial concerns of his local audiences. But his larger pattern of behavior still holds: These misstatements, too, accentuate the grievances of his supporters, and cast his own ideas in a more favorable light.

Senator Bernie Sanders fell victim to “a rigged system with the superdelegates.”
SPEECHES IN NEW HAMPSHIRE, SEPT. 15, AND NORTH CAROLINA, SEPT. 20.
Mr. Sanders did not lose the Democratic nomination because of superdelegates. Mrs. Clintonbeat him in pledged delegates, too.

Last edited:

For the record? You read the board every day and are really so ignorant you don't know why someone would vote for your political enemy? You had no credibility and you had nothing to lose but still ....

If any of your posts could be metaphysically condensed into a tangible form, it would be a fart.

I would not disagree with you, but the damage under a Clinton presidency will be far less than a histrionic, compulsive television reality show shitbag. Bill Clinton left this country in better shape when he left office. Trump will destroy it through sheer petulance.

List her lies, or STFU

If it were just seven you might have a point. But those are just seven of hundreds. She lies all the time even when there is no reason to lie like with her health

List her lies, or STFU

If it were just seven you might have a point. But those are just seven of hundreds. She lies all the time even when there is no reason to lie like with her health

Then list them. I just listed Trump's bullshit from just the last 10 days. Check it out. Dates and sources. What you got?
At least Hillary won't be on trial for $40M fraud this November 28th. You really want the rest of the world to see that the Americans are so stupid as to elect a snake oil salesman?

List her lies, or STFU

Then list them. I just listed Trump's bullshit from just the last 10 days. Check it out. Dates and sources. What you got?
At least Hillary won't be on trial for $40M fraud this November 28th. You really want the rest of the world to see that the Americans are so stupid as to elect a snake oil salesman?

Hillary is a serial liar and dirty deed politician with a lot of murder thrown in. No, I do not trust SNOPEs to clear that all up for us. No, not for a second do I believe Vince Foster committed suicide or 15 - 20 of the Clintons' bodyguards and secret service guys all died of natural causes or freak accidents. And so on. IOW, some of us have taken all we can possibly swallow and vomit out from Bill, Hillary and Barack. Our nation is in a shambles, morally and in so many other ways no one can document in one post.

You can give us Trump's foils and we will come back with Hillary's crimes and lies. I have a far more clear conscience steering away from the liberal liars and scoundrels running this nation for too long than whoever the republican party puts up to run including the less than impressive Trump. Here they are: Hillary’s 22 biggest scandals ever

I wou

I wouldn't expect someone who doesn't think there is any liberal bias in the media to understand. As they say, ignorance is bliss.

List her lies, or STFU

What will Hillary's trial be for then?

List her lies, or STFU

No. I don't want the rest of the world yo see Americans stupid enough to vote for Clinton or trump. That's why I don't support either of them.

But how many freaking times do you people need lists of Hillary lies provided to you until you stop pretending she doesn't lie?!?!

Typical far left drones!

Thinks the far left never lies or has a bias!

Forum List

Back