Donald Trump Makes the Tea Party wet their pants thinking about it

Trump hits a low with an endorsement of Sarah Palin's abilities, which the regular world knows is non-existent.

Donald Trump would “love” to have Sarah Palin as part of his White House administration.
The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Sarah Palin radio show that exists on something called the Mama Grizzly Radio Network (we kid you not).

Host Kevin Scholla asked the controversial presidential candidate whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

He later claimed “Everybody loves her,” and added that despite her half-term as governor (due to early resignation), voters “like the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.” Listen below, as clipped by RightWingWatch:

Read more: Trump Would Love Sarah Palin in His Cabinet She s a Special Person Mediaite

What have you done with your life? Not even close to what she has.

Since you don't know me that is a particularly stupid statement. I could pick my nose and will have done more than the little clown of Methlehem.

I don't need to know you, I can guarantee she doesn't have time to hang on message boards. Because she is a successful woman.
No, she needs to hang out on reality TV and radio like a Kardashian.

That is the kinda trash you guys champion!

Kill the Kardashians!

Trump hits a low with an endorsement of Sarah Palin's abilities, which the regular world knows is non-existent.

Donald Trump would “love” to have Sarah Palin as part of his White House administration.
The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Sarah Palin radio show that exists on something called the Mama Grizzly Radio Network (we kid you not).

Host Kevin Scholla asked the controversial presidential candidate whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

He later claimed “Everybody loves her,” and added that despite her half-term as governor (due to early resignation), voters “like the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.” Listen below, as clipped by RightWingWatch:

Read more: Trump Would Love Sarah Palin in His Cabinet She s a Special Person Mediaite

Neither have I...and am very glad to not having had such an embarasing track record.
You are an Obama fluffer, it doesn't get anymore embarrassing than that.

The misogynistic left heard from again. You want to talk idiots, let's start with Biden
Oh look...the Woman Card.

This is the funniest thread ever! The 57 States, Indian accent, Cherokee Cheekbones Party talking about Palin!

Neither have I...and am very glad to not having had such an embarasing track record.

Again, you don't know a damn thing about her track record. You just have a war on women.

The misogynistic left heard from again. You want to talk idiots, let's start with Biden
Oh look...the Woman Card.

Liberalism starts with self victimization, so the woman trots out to OK the leftist attack on women. Palin it's an intellectual start, but she's no dummy either. The attacks start and end with her sex, it's pathetic

In his cabinet?

Maybe he'll maker her Sec. of Education a few months before he axes the Dept. of Education to make the hard right happy. :lmao:

Then he just has have to get rid of her and all the government bloat for the kids.

stickerthumbtrumppalin.gif

I didn't have much regard for Palin until she showed the grace she has consistently shown over you knuckle draggers who dump on her for being female and not getting your dinner for you and telling you that you're the man, Mr. Be-all

Sorry, my sarcasm font wasn't on. The point is, neither of them know how the power elite work. They are both always being used by the cultural and media elites for pure entertainment only. I don't think Trump knows how deep he is getting in, a think she knows, but it is too late for her. She is the equivalent of a prostitute at this point. She is more concerned about the safety and reputation of her family then anything else. She has seen what the establishment can already and has already done.

As long as she was doing what she was told, she was allowed to be governor. After she became nationally popular, and garnered REAL power, she was forced out of office. She became dangerous. She will never again be allowed to hold any significant office. Neither will Trump. He is suffering for his challenge to the establishment. He will suffer more if he keeps it up.

Sure, I seriously applaud them, I do. OTH, I never think she should have stepped down. She was either paid off, or she succumbed to threats. But then again, she is a MOM for god's sake, who wouldn't do what she did in her shoes? Most folks really don't fathom how corrupt, criminal and dangerous the establishment really is. Well, except maybe Vince Foster. :lmao:

What we wet is Obabbles face...the man is a horror.

This is the funniest thread ever! The 57 States, Indian accent, Cherokee Cheekbones Party talking about Palin!

Are you always an idiot or just when I'm around?

Trick question. Including Alaska and Hawaii, how many states are in the USA
Your question shows that while we all sprang from apes, you didn't spring far enough.

That's racist
No stupid it's science.

Your question shows that while we all sprang from apes, you didn't spring far enough.

That's racist
No stupid it's science.

^ Racist

That's racist
No stupid it's science.

^ Racist
^ Ignorant

That's racist
No stupid it's science.

^ Racist
^ Ignorant
Ignorant is using the singular form of the verb when the subject is plural.

That's racist
No stupid it's science.

^ Racist
^ Ignorant
Ignorant is using the singular form of the verb when the subject is plural.
How about "Ignoranus" both ignorant and an asshole?

In his cabinet?

Maybe he'll maker her Sec. of Education a few months before he axes the Dept. of Education to make the hard right happy. :lmao:

Then he just has have to get rid of her and all the government bloat for the kids.

stickerthumbtrumppalin.gif

I didn't have much regard for Palin until she showed the grace she has consistently shown over you knuckle draggers who dump on her for being female and not getting your dinner for you and telling you that you're the man, Mr. Be-all

Sorry, my sarcasm font wasn't on. The point is, neither of them know how the power elite work. They are both always being used by the cultural and media elites for pure entertainment only. I don't think Trump knows how deep he is getting in, a think she knows, but it is too late for her. She is the equivalent of a prostitute at this point. She is more concerned about the safety and reputation of her family then anything else. She has seen what the establishment can already and has already done.

As long as she was doing what she was told, she was allowed to be governor. After she became nationally popular, and garnered REAL power, she was forced out of office. She became dangerous. She will never again be allowed to hold any significant office. Neither will Trump. He is suffering for his challenge to the establishment. He will suffer more if he keeps it up.

Sure, I seriously applaud them, I do. OTH, I never think she should have stepped down. She was either paid off, or she succumbed to threats. But then again, she is a MOM for god's sake, who wouldn't do what she did in her shoes? Most folks really don't fathom how corrupt, criminal and dangerous the establishment really is. Well, except maybe Vince Foster. :lmao:

I agree. Reagan was the last one to challenge the Establishment and he took a bullet for it.

Neither Trump nor Palin take their cues from the Establishment, hence they dangerous and likely in peril should they go too far

...very glad to not having had such an embarasing track record.
Self-made woman? Mother? Grandmother? Councilwoman? Mayor? Governor? Vice-Presidential candidate? Public speaking millionaire? Good looking?

She may very well manifest as dumb-as-a-box-o-rox, but, at the same time...

We should all be such failures, eh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back