Donald Trump: Man of Action

Trump picks only the best lapdogs to throw under the bus when things take a turn for the worse.
No actually he was trading up to bring in even better people. Hillary's staff are not lap dogs? I know CNN and MSBC are her lap dogs.

Better people?! BETTER people?! I thought Orange Jesus assured us he has "the best people", so how could there possibly be BETTER out there, and why didn't he hire THEM in the first place?!
See previous response I posted above.

See answer to previous response posted above.

Trump shook up his campaign today by firing two senior staffers. This what we need in a POTUS.Not someone who is going to cover Attorney Generals who obstruct justice and spy on reporters. Not someone who will cover for former Sec.of State who violates the law. Not someone who will use IRS as a political weapon. Not someone who will retain a Chief of Staff that invites a traitors parents to the Rose Garden to speak in Arabic to the Taliban and thank them.
If they were such losers why did he hire them in the first place?
Firing your campaign manager at this point is a bad sign. Trump's campaign is in deep trouble and everyone knows it.
Except the Trumptards.
First...the presidential race starts 2 years in advance and all the other pro hands were committed to other candidates. Also...its June...its June.

So . . . Mr. "I'm the best; I'm a winner!" didn't know that he needed to prep for his campaign in advance? He thought you start the campaign when you announce it? Yeah, great manager THERE.
He was last candidate to announce and still won nomination because American people are angry and he was only man who saw this.

I suppose filing for bankruptcy is an action.
Absolutely. Then he came back. The man is incredibly resialant. That's why people have underestimated him.

Trump has made a living off of driving businesses into bankruptcy by borrowing money to siphon off salaries and dividends for himself, then turning around and leveraging bankruptcy to make it all disappear. In the meantime he regularly stiffs people he hires to do work. The man isn't resilient, he's a common thief.

Trump shook up his campaign today by firing two senior staffers. This what we need in a POTUS.Not someone who is going to cover Attorney Generals who obstruct justice and spy on reporters. Not someone who will cover for former Sec.of State who violates the law. Not someone who will use IRS as a political weapon. Not someone who will retain a Chief of Staff that invites a traitors parents to the Rose Garden to speak in Arabic to the Taliban and thank them.

Thank you, Baghdad Bob.

Firing your campaign manager at this point is a bad sign. Trump's campaign is in deep trouble and everyone knows it.
Except the Trumptards.

Because he only hires the best. They're amazing, incredible people. They're YUUGE.

I bet he hires John Barron to take Lewandowski's place. :eusa_shifty:

Except the Trumptards.

Because he only hires the best. They're amazing, incredible people. They're YUUGE.

Good presidents are not afraid to change direction when needed.

Except the Trumptards.

Good presidents are not afraid to change direction when needed.
Trump must be potentially the greatest president ever because he changes what he believes in daily.

I suppose filing for bankruptcy is an action.

Like I said, there's "action" and then there's "GOOD action". Trump-Worshipper #1 clearly can't tell the difference.
This is a good action.

No, a GOOD action would have been to assemble a competent campaign staff in the first place, instead of relying on media hooplah to do the job, and then finding yourself caught short.

THIS is stumbling and trying not to fall after stepping on your johnson.

Forum List

Back