Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

The Republican Party continues to promote, protect, and prosper the African-American community. This is what happens when you treat people as equals instead of useful idiots for an agenda.
The unemployment rate for black Americans fell back down to an historic low in February. Just 6.9% of black adults were unemployed in February, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the second-lowest such ratio since the agency has been keeping track.
Well done President Trump. Well done.

Black unemployment falls to second-lowest level on record in February

Billo just got taken to school and got his ass handed to him on a platter. :2up: here are some BLACK folks that even see how Obama was a traiter to them.:2up:

Uh Obama same as Bush,DESTROYED the economy.Trump has brought back THOUSANDS of jobs that were shipped overseas to america that each president from reagan all the way up to Obama shipped out.get your facts straight charlie.
It HITLERY had been elected,NONE of that would have happened.LOL

Oh and that is the best damn thing Trump HAS done since being president is not go to that evil bastard warmonger Barbara Bushs funeral.the criminal war monger who loves the fact her son had a big hand in 9/11 being pulled off.Nest thing you will say is if he does not go to Bush sr's funeral,he is a piece of shit as well.:rolleyes: you are soundling like all these paid shills that have penetrated this site and defend the corruption of government ALL THE TIME.:rolleyes:
So you're trying to stomp on my hand while I'm still down? Okay. Obama stopped the loss of 700,000 jobs a month. The economy was rolling before The Donald took office. And the only thing Trumps bullshit tax cuts mean to me, is an extra $27!

Dont you EVER get tired of me and Patriot OWNING your ass on this topic?:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Love Him Or Hate Him, Trump Deserves Credit For Booming Economy | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Don't Wait For The Trump Boom — It's Already Here | Investor's Business Daily

Has Anyone Noticed That Trump's Economy Keeps Doing Better Than Expected? | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Steel company says it will give a big bonus to workers if Trump tariffs pass

Black unemployment falls to second-lowest level on record in February

14 states hit record-low unemployment

Last edited:
Uh Obama same as Bush,DESTROYED the economy.Trump has brought back THOUSANDS of jobs that were shipped overseas to america that each president from reagan all the way up to Obama shipped out.get your facts straight charlie.

Oh and that is the best damn thing Trump HAS done since being president is not go to that evil bastard warmonger Barbara Bushs funeral.the criminal war monger who loves the fact her son had a big hand in 9/11 being pulled off.Nest thing you will say is if he does not go to Bush sr's funeral,he is a piece of shit as well.:rolleyes: you are soundling like all these paid shills that have penetrated this site and defend the corruption of government ALL THE TIME.:rolleyes:
So you're trying to stomp on my hand while I'm still down? Okay. Obama stopped the loss of 700,000 jobs a month. The economy was rolling before The Donald took office. And the only thing Trumps bullshit tax cuts mean to me, is an extra $27!

Dont you EVER get tired of me and Patriot OWNING your ass on this topic?:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Love Him Or Hate Him, Trump Deserves Credit For Booming Economy | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Has Anyone Noticed That Trump's Economy Keeps Doing Better Than Expected? | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

oh and the fact a government paid shill named franco who ALWAYS defends the corruption of our government and the version of the events given to the american people no matter how absurd and false they have been proven to be true,it is obvious his hanlder is worried americans are awake and see the corruption the fact his he sent him here to post a smiley. his boss sure is worried the truth is getting out that he cant counter:iyfyus.jpg:

Yep the rich are doing great and the economy continues to grow as it did under Obama. So where do you think the corrupt GOP bubble bust will come out of this time?

The country is dying 4 tax cuts on the non-rich, not this GOP crap, and cheap training 4 technical jobs going begging...

oh and the fact a government paid shill named franco who ALWAYS defends the corruption of our government and the version of the events given to the american people no matter how absurd and false they have been proven to be true,it is obvious his hanlder is worried americans are awake and see the corruption the fact his he sent him here to post a smiley. his boss sure is worried the truth is getting out that he cant counter:iyfyus.jpg:
Do you have an example, or just the usual brainwashed BS? LOL! You missed the George W bush corrupt GOP meltdown? LOL!

Yep the rich are doing great and the economy continues to grow as it did under Obama. So where do you think the corrupt GOP bubble bust will come out of this time?

The country is dying 4 tax cuts on the non-rich, not this GOP crap, and cheap training 4 technical jobs going begging...

hey shill,you didnt counter a single one of my links. here is a kleenex for you to cry in for the ass beating you suffered.:206::abgg2q.jpg:

Do you have an example, or just the usual brainwashed BS? LOL! You missed the George W bush corrupt GOP meltdown? LOL!
I'm still looking for my check, you ridiculous brainwashed functional moron conspiracy Nut Job.

What has he done again?
  • Approved both the Keystone Pipeline and the Dakota Pipelines (creating jobs and energy independence for the U.S.)
  • Implemented policies that resulted in record highs in the market
  • Implemented policies that have resulted in near-record lows of unemployment
  • Secured the border
  • Renegotiated trade agreements to favor the U.S.
  • Restored constitutional government
  • Supported the tax cuts - creating more wealth for Americans
  • Solved the North Korea problem
  • Defeated ISIS
  • Scared you bat-shit crazy, anti-American progressives into respecting the U.S. Constitution and state’s rights
That is just a fraction of what he has achieved - and he has done that all in just barely over 1 year with progressives obstructing him at every turn and trying to ensure that he fails.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

What has he done again?
  • Approved both the Keystone Pipeline and the Dakota Pipelines (creating jobs and energy independence for the U.S.)
  • Secured the border
  • Defeated ISIS
  • Scared you bat-shit crazy, anti-American progressives into respecting the U.S. Constitution and state’s rights
That is just a fraction of what he has achieved - and he has done that all in just barely over 1 year with progressives obstructing him at every turn and trying to ensure that he fails.

:dance:
What color is the sky in your universe?~S~

I'm still looking for my check, you ridiculous brainwashed functional moron conspiracy Nut Job.
the fact you LIE all the time,we BOTH know you are VERY HANDSOMLY paid by your boss to troll here,you can fool others not me shill.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::bsflag:

I don't give a damn about trumps love life or attendance at funerals, and wish him success, but I am sick sick to death of GOP lies about everything. And you moron hater dupes... How are the Hillary Obama etc etc prosecutions coming, idiot?

That's the official story , but i'm sure you'll inform us how it's the Godfather of fake news

~S~
I think that's the key though. There is a significant difference between an "official story" and the facts. The sad reality is, the government has lied to us so much that we never know when they are actually telling the truth.

I don't give a damn about trumps love life or attendance at funerals, and wish him success, but I am sick sick to death of GOP lies about everything.
So give us a rational, reasonable example Franco. Because I too cannot stand politicians lying. They work for us - they have no business lying to their bosses.

the fact you LIE all the time,we BOTH know you are VERY HANDSOMLY paid by your boss to troll here,you can fool others not me shill.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::bsflag:
Do you have a single example of my lies, idiot? LOL!

View attachment 182484 Look at the fake patriot having a circle jerk all by himself.
Donald Trump will go down in history, breaking Ronald Reagan's record as the most corrupt administration ever.
Reagan currently has the record with most members of his administration indicted or convicted.
Trump will beat that by country mile.

hey stupid fuck,Trump is a RINO not part of the establishment that plotted against americans that Reagan was involved in,:cuckoo::haha:

What has he done again?
  • Secured the border
  • Defeated ISIS

:thankusmile::udaman::yes_text12:

Plus he ALSO has america back on track to prosper with jobs stolen from them that were shipped overseas and have NOW been brought back to america as you so well proved in those excellent links earlier that they wot read.LOL

I don't give a damn about trumps love life or attendance at funerals, and wish him success, but I am sick sick to death of GOP lies about everything.
So give us a rational, reasonable example Franco. Because I too cannot stand politicians lying. They work for us - they have no business lying to their bosses.
Most GOP voters believe Hillary is evil and corrupt based on lies. Ditto Obama. All investigated and nothing. See Foundation, Benghazi. No prosecution coming. Everyone pays taxes at 20 2 30 percent, volt is a good car no fires doesn't cost $278,000 to build LOL. Only one Obama alternate energy company failed... No fires, doesn't cost $278,000 to build LOL. Only one Obama alternate energy company failed... Millions of them... Let's check Fox again LOL! Oh my God...

It's not like Hilary had ties to the globalist and secret societies.

Its funny the trump haters are ignorant of this little pesky fact.if there was ANY evidence Trump was one part of these as the bushs,clintons and Obamas are,I would be all over him but there is NOT.lol

Forum List

Back