Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to 'hang all the gays'

The sinister anti Gay agenda laid bare.

How have you let these people take power ?
And people like yourself and left wing politicians want to force everyone to accept gays. How do you expect to enforce such things, criminalize personal opinions ? That can't be done in a free society.

People who believe our society should provide equal rights and equal opportunity to all is the cornerstone of the United States have empathy; people who don't can't claim to be patriotic Americans or emotionally sound.

Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to 'hang all the gays'

The sinister anti Gay agenda laid bare.

How have you let these people take power ?
And people like yourself and left wing politicians want to force everyone to accept gays. How do you expect to enforce such things, criminalize personal opinions ? That can't be done in a free society.

People who believe our society should provide equal rights and equal opportunity to all is the cornerstone of the United States have empathy; people who don't can't claim to be patriotic Americans or emotionally sound.
Its not complicated is it ?

TRUMPTARDS... the loons who support the orange sociopath. not donald
Looks that way doesnt it ?

What is puzzling me is that on this thread we have collected the most backward shit kicking set of trash .........and yet...........they are offended that Trump may have said this. How does that happen ?
more like getting tired of having to go through all this "can you believe he said THIS?" rumor crap i thought "adults" put behind after 6th grade.

and the self proclaimed "adult" in here isn't acting like one, tells people to STFU and now insults everyone who bothered to reply to his trolling.

how...quaint.
That's adorable and all, but I know some gay people who might nor share your convenient apathy.
and?

pretty safe to say we all disagree and can be "conveniently apathetic" to other causes not our own. you want me to give a shit about what affects you, try doing it for others.
I do care about others. In fact, many humans possess this trait called "empathy". You should try it on sometime. ;)
you don't know me that well to say i don't or i'm not.

but hey - you got your shot in - you're good.

What is puzzling me is that on this thread we have collected the most backward shit kicking set of trash .........and yet...........they are offended that Trump may have said this. How does that happen ?
more like getting tired of having to go through all this "can you believe he said THIS?" rumor crap i thought "adults" put behind after 6th grade.

and the self proclaimed "adult" in here isn't acting like one, tells people to STFU and now insults everyone who bothered to reply to his trolling.

how...quaint.
That's adorable and all, but I know some gay people who might nor share your convenient apathy.
and?

pretty safe to say we all disagree and can be "conveniently apathetic" to other causes not our own. you want me to give a shit about what affects you, try doing it for others.
I do care about others. In fact, many humans possess this trait called "empathy". You should try it on sometime. ;)

And you got yours in as well, didn't ya? Of course, your comments differ from mine, in that they are focused on bewilderment as to why anyone would care for others.

TRUMPTARDS... the loons who support the orange sociopath. not donald

how...quaint.
and?

^^^^ Empathy leads to Altruism and Altruism is dangerous and destructive to a society and it's peoples.

how...quaint.
and?

^^^^ Empathy leads to Altruism and Altruism is dangerous and destructive to a society and it's peoples.

Care to explain that? How is altruism dangerous?

how...quaint.
and?

And you got yours in as well, didn't ya? Of course, your comments differ from mine, in that they are focused on bewilderment as to why anyone would care for others.

Conservatives also can care for others, but we don't go OTT like Leftists do, the majority of Leftists have Pathological Altruism. Conservatives being logical and pragmatic keep things in perspective, we are in full control of our emotions, Leftists are controlled by their emotions.

how...quaint.
and?

No, you're wrong, and what a stupid, evil thing to say.

No it's correct, empathy leads to altruism.

and?

Conservatives also can care for others, but we don't go OTT like Leftists do, the majority of Leftists have Pathological Altruism. Conservatives being logical and pragmatic keep things in perspective, we are in full control of our emotions, Leftists are controlled by their emotions.
No , they get their hate dictated from magical, bronze aged fairy tales. No "reason" required. I gotta say, dude, you definitely "out-stupid" most posters here.

You wouldn't comprehend my comments, you are not intellectually capable, this is illustrated by every comment you have made that anyone has read.

You are a moron.

No , they get their hate dictated from magical, bronze aged fairy tales. No "reason" required. I gotta say, dude, you definitely "out-stupid" most posters here.

You wouldn't comprehend my comments, you are not intellectually capable, this is illustrated by every comment you have made that anyone has read.

You are a moron.
You're a right wing nutjob that has never typed a single word here that wasn't lifted from some neo-nazi blog,. Being insulted by a puke like you is really a compliment. Have a nice day!

As you spew typical BS found on KOS, Slate, MSNBC, etc. Get past yourself

Pathological altruism is when altruism is taken to an unhealthy extreme, and either harms the altruistic person, or well-intentioned actions cause more harm than good.

The term "pathological altruism" was popularised by the book Pathological Altruism.

Examples include depression and burnout seen in healthcare professionals, an unhealthy focus on others to the detriment of one's own needs, hoarding of animals, and ineffective philanthropic and social programs that ultimately worsen the situations they are meant to aid.

You are a moron.
You're a right wing nutjob that has never typed a single word here that wasn't lifted from some neo-nazi blog,. Being insulted by a puke like you is really a compliment. Have a nice day!

Oh, look who paused from bashing gays to whine about being called out for bashing gays! You're like that toddler with chocolate all over his face that claims he's never even heard of chocolate...

Pathological altruism is when altruism is taken to an unhealthy extreme, and either harms the altruistic person, or well-intentioned actions cause more harm than good.

The term "pathological altruism" was popularised by the book Pathological Altruism.

Examples include depression and burnout seen in healthcare professionals, an unhealthy focus on others to the detriment of one's own needs, hoarding of animals, and ineffective philanthropic and social programs that ultimately worsen the situations they are meant to aid.
"Pathological altruism is when altruism is taken to an unhealthy extreme"

Whoah dude, that's deep. It's like you took two words, put them together, and then put their definitions together. You must be some sort of professor!

You are a moron.

Oh, look who paused from bashing gays to whine about being called out for bashing gays! You're like that toddler with chocolate all over his face that claims he's never even heard of chocolate...

Little boy get a grip, you're just another dumb fuck leftist tard thinking you're intelligent. A dime a dozen on here

"Pathological altruism is when altruism is taken to an unhealthy extreme"

Whoah dude, that's deep. It's like you took two words, put them together, and then put their definitions together. You must be some sort of professor!

They're moving the goalposts again. Nothing was said about pathological altruism, just altruism.

You are a moron.

Little boy get a grip, you're just another dumb fuck leftist tard thinking you're intelligent. A dime a dozen on here
Save it for the gays, Jaysus-boy!
:itsok:

how...quaint.
and?

"How is altruism dangerous?"

Look at the Left's orgasmic attitude to the "poor refugees" * = let the Third World into the First World because it makes tragic losers like Leftists feel better about their sad existence, no thought about what that will result in or who is going to pay for it, just let the Third Worlders in because it makes you feel better about yourself.

That is called Pathological Altruism and it's a mental illness that only Leftist Maniacs have.

* What Conservatives being logical know are not refugees but are Economic Migrants.

I support gay rights and have no problem at all with people marrying whoever they want, but watching the same hypocritical morons who champion all things Islamic pretending it is Christians who are the problem is just too much.

Damn, but political correctness is a form of retardation these days.

I support gay rights and have no problem at all with people marrying whoever they want, but watching the same hypocritical morons who champion all things Islamic pretending it is Christians who are the problem is just too much.

Damn, but political correctness is a form of retardation these days.
Christians are the problem for them, in this country. In what country do you live?

and?

Look at the Left's orgasmic attitude to the "poor refugees" = let the Third World into the First World because it makes tragic losers like Leftists feel better about their sad existence, no thought about what that will result in or who is going to pay for it, just let the Third Worlders in because it makes you feel better about yourself.

That is called Pathological Altruism and it's a mental illness that only Leftist Maniacs have.

Savage nailed it, liberalism truly is some sort of mental disease. They're only good to poke fun at.

Forum List

Back