Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

and?

pretty safe to say we all disagree and can be "conveniently apathetic" to other causes not our own. you want me to give a shit about what affects you, try doing it for others.
I do care about others. In fact, many humans possess this trait called "empathy". You should try it on sometime. ;)

^^^^ Empathy leads to Altruism and Altruism is dangerous and destructive to a society and it's peoples.

Care to explain that? How is altruism dangerous?

Look at the Left's orgasmic attitude to the "poor refugees" = let the Third World into the First World because it makes tragic losers like Leftists feel better about their sad existence, no thought about what that will result in or who is going to pay for it, just let the Third Worlders in because it makes you feel better about yourself.

That is called Pathological Altruism and it's a mental illness that only Leftist Maniacs have.

Savage nailed it, liberalism truly is some sort of mental disease. They're only good to poke fun at.
If it werent for liberals reforming your stupid, bronze-age religion, you would be somebody's property and personal maid. So...you're welcome.

I do care about others. In fact, many humans possess this trait called "empathy". You should try it on sometime. ;)

^^^^ Empathy leads to Altruism and Altruism is dangerous and destructive to a society and it's peoples.

Look at the Left's orgasmic attitude to the "poor refugees" = let the Third World into the First World because it makes tragic losers like Leftists feel better about their sad existence, no thought about what that will result in or who is going to pay for it, just let the Third Worlders in because it makes you feel better about yourself.

That is called Pathological Altruism and it's a mental illness that only Leftist Maniacs have.

Savage nailed it, liberalism truly is some sort of mental disease. They're only good to poke fun at.
If it werent for liberals reforming your stupid, bronze-age religion, you would be somebody's property and personal maid. So...you're welcome.

I just said you're mental, only good to mock and ridicule. I take no left loon serious. Now go bother someone else little man

I support gay rights and have no problem at all with people marrying whoever they want, but watching the same hypocritical morons who champion all things Islamic pretending it is Christians who are the problem is just too much.

Damn, but political correctness is a form of retardation these days.
Christians are the problem for them, in this country. In what country do you live?
Tommy lives in wales.

Muslims are a FAR bigger threat to gay people than Christians in the uk.

I support gay rights and have no problem at all with people marrying whoever they want, but watching the same hypocritical morons who champion all things Islamic pretending it is Christians who are the problem is just too much.

Damn, but political correctness is a form of retardation these days.
Christians are the problem for them, in this country. In what country do you live?
Tommy lives in wales.

Muslims are a FAR bigger threat to gay people than Christians in the uk.
I find that easy to believe.

I just said you're mental, only good to mock and ridicule. I take no left loon serious. Now go bother someone else little man

That one is heading for a vacation very soon, let him keep digging it's enjoyable that way :wink:

Pathological altruism is when altruism is taken to an unhealthy extreme, and either harms the altruistic person, or well-intentioned actions cause more harm than good.

The term "pathological altruism" was popularised by the book Pathological Altruism.

Examples include depression and burnout seen in healthcare professionals, an unhealthy focus on others to the detriment of one's own needs, hoarding of animals, and ineffective philanthropic and social programs that ultimately worsen the situations they are meant to aid.
"Pathological altruism is when altruism is taken to an unhealthy extreme"

Whoah dude, that's deep. It's like you took two words, put them together, and then put their definitions together. You must be some sort of professor!

Wow... Let me know if it hurts to get spanked so hard by your own ignorance:

Pathological Altruism
Pathological altruism
Pathological Altruism - American Renaissance
Pathological Altruism - Wikipedia
Pathological Altruism: The Road to Hell Really Is Often Paved With Good Intentions Argues New Study

That's just a few...

That one is heading for a vacation very soon, let him keep digging it's enjoyable that way :wink:

Let him babble, it's sort of funny. Another one going to teach us horrible Christians...not realizing we think he's a dope

Pathological altruism is when altruism is taken to an unhealthy extreme, and either harms the altruistic person, or well-intentioned actions cause more harm than good.

The term "pathological altruism" was popularised by the book Pathological Altruism.

Examples include depression and burnout seen in healthcare professionals, an unhealthy focus on others to the detriment of one's own needs, hoarding of animals, and ineffective philanthropic and social programs that ultimately worsen the situations they are meant to aid.
"Pathological altruism is when altruism is taken to an unhealthy extreme"

Whoah dude, that's deep. It's like you took two words, put them together, and then put their definitions together. You must be some sort of professor!

Wow... Let me know if it hurts to get spanked so hard by your own ignorance:

Pathological Altruism
Pathological altruism
Pathological Altruism - American Renaissance
Pathological Altruism - Wikipedia
Pathological Altruism: The Road to Hell Really Is Often Paved With Good Intentions Argues New Study

That's just a few...
I didnt deny it was an idea...I just made fun of you.

You believe you eat the flesh and blood of a zombie...but *i'm* the loon? Uh....

You're so Message Forum 101 child. Step up your weak game....or get devoured

Let him babble, it's sort of funny. Another one going to teach us horrible Christians...not realizing we think he's a dope
Believe me, many Christians think you are an idiot.

You believe you eat the flesh and blood of a zombie...but *i'm* the loon? Uh....

Devoured? Haha...by Jaysus? Or are you going to eat my flesh and blood, too?

You're floundering little man. Quick turn on MSNBC for ammo lol

Hey dude..................it's not just lots of Christians that think Bitchy Irish Ass is an idiot, there are a lot of them out there, and on these boards.

Tell us a story about your adventures TricycleDude. They're always so comical

Hey dude..................it's not just lots of Christians that think Bitchy Irish Ass is an idiot, there are a lot of them out there, and on these boards.

You always get so testy when gays ate mentioned...things that makes one go hmmmmm lol

Are you poorly referring to the Eucharist?

The same article references Tillersons moron comments. And of course Donny is always free to sue the New Yorker.

Devoured? Haha...by Jaysus? Or are you going to eat my flesh and blood, too?
Yes.

You are.

How... Adorable.

Wrong but adorable.

These are going to be crazy questions, but I'm just wacky today.

- Is this on tape? Audio or video?
- If it is, is it possible he was being ironic, poking at liberals?

I'm no Trump fan, and I realize that hardcore partisans are more than willing to take rumor as gospel if it hurts the other "side", but I'm just curious.

And is curiosity still allowed, by the way?

That's what I'm thinking. If he said it (and that's a big if considering it's hearsay), what's the context? Sounds to me as if Trump was joking about the way Pence is portrayed by the media.

Pink News.....LMAO

Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

Hanging is more humane than just throwing them off rooftops like the Leftists boyfriends the Islamists do :smoke:

It boggles the mind the left keeps forgetting that
It boggles the mind that trumpanzees keep pretending that the Left would forget that.

Ih look BoPete chimes in. Muzzies toss you loons off rooftops and not a peep, Pence "supposedly" says something and you lose your feeble minds. sit down lard ass
Speaking of "gleam in the eye" when talk of hanging gays or throwing them off roof tops comes up.......look who pops up.

Forum List

Back