Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

56c.jpg

This is the source article. The author has two sources for the story and it seems very credible.

The Danger of President Pence

In my view there are more damaging points raised about "Mike" Pence.

I heard Mike wants to start in the UK with his program.

The British have many many rooftops :omg:
Said with a gleam in her eye.

No I have already commented in this thread and also in other threads that I do not want gays killed. It would be good one time if a Leftist could explain how they can be fanatically pro-LGBTQ and also fanatically pro-Islam when Islam instructs that gays should be executed for being gay and unlike The Bible where modern Christians do not follow the most extreme sections of The Bible in it's most literal sense the Kebabs do follow The Qur'an as it was written in the 7th Century by the Paedophile Prophet ie. in Islamic nations gays are executed with the rope or the ISIS thing of throwing them off rooftops.

No Western nation executes gays for being gay, that only happens in the Middle East and Africa.
I hate the fags, just like God does. Probably not as much as He does, but close.

Pink News.....LMAO

Hanging is more humane than just throwing them off rooftops like the Leftists boyfriends the Islamists do :smoke:
Only a fool would think Islam is Liberal.

Only a fool wouldn't realize the left coddles Islam
That's what trumpanzees keep putting out as their security blankie........islam is a loser religion just like all con-servative patriarchal religions....full of pedophiles, misogynists, and those who support them.
What's wrong with misogyny?

Bode isn't a misogynist, Bode loves her the wimmens and um....No Comment :omg:

Bode hates Sassy because Sassy shaves under her armpits or whatever :eusa_doh:

This is the source article. The author has two sources for the story and it seems very credible.

No I have already commented in this thread and also in other threads that I do not want gays killed. It would be good one time if a Leftist could explain how they can be fanatically pro-LGBTQ and also fanatically pro-Islam when Islam instructs that gays should be executed for being gay and unlike The Bible where modern Christians do not follow the most extreme sections of The Bible in it's most literal sense the Kebabs do follow The Qur'an as it was written in the 7th Century by the Paedophile Prophet ie. in Islamic nations gays are executed with the rope or the ISIS thing of throwing them off rooftops.

No Western nation executes gays for being gay, that only happens in the Middle East and Africa.

What about Black Gays ?
assassins-creed-iv-black-fag_o_2446289.jpg

I hate the fags, just like God does. Probably not as much as He does, but close
He doesn't hate them. He hates their choices, but they won't be "there" unless they repent of their butt lust.
"
Romans 1:26-27King James Version (KJV)
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

Doesn't sound like God loves them.

What about Black Gays ?

"What about Black Gays?"

This?

xwPpnqJ.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Care to explain that? How is altruism dangerous?

Look at the Left's orgasmic attitude to the "poor refugees" = let the Third World into the First World because it makes tragic losers like Leftists feel better about their sad existence, no thought about what that will result in or who is going to pay for it, just let the Third Worlders in because it makes you feel better about yourself.

That is called Pathological Altruism and it's a mental illness that only Leftist Maniacs have.

Savage nailed it, liberalism truly is some sort of mental disease. They're only good to poke fun at.
If it werent for liberals reforming your stupid, bronze-age religion, you would be somebody's property and personal maid. So...you're welcome.

I just said you're mental, only good to mock and ridicule. I take no left loon serious. Now go bother someone else little man

That one is heading for a vacation very soon, let him keep digging it's enjoyable that way :wink:
I love vacations......oh wait....you think you have the power of banning here.....how precious.

Romans 1:26-27King James Version (KJV)
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

Doesn't sound like God loves them
"I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the TURN from their evil ways and live" -- God

I just said you're mental, only good to mock and ridicule. I take no left loon serious. Now go bother someone else little man

That one is heading for a vacation very soon, let him keep digging it's enjoyable that way :wink:

Let him babble, it's sort of funny. Another one going to teach us horrible Christians...not realizing we think he's a dope
Believe me, many Christians think you are an idiot.

Hey dude..................it's not just lots of Christians that think Bitchy Irish Ass is an idiot, there are a lot of them out there, and on these boards.

You always get so testy when gays ate mentioned...things that makes one go hmmmmm lol
"gay ate".....my my......how Freudian there, Bi-Catfish.

Hanging is more humane than just throwing them off rooftops like the Leftists boyfriends the Islamists do :smoke:

It boggles the mind the left keeps forgetting that
It boggles the mind that trumpanzees keep pretending that the Left would forget that.

Ih look BoPete chimes in. Muzzies toss you loons off rooftops and not a peep, Pence "supposedly" says something and you lose your feeble minds. sit down lard ass
Speaking of "gleam in the eye" when talk of hanging gays or throwing them off roof tops comes up.......look who pops up.

It boggles the mind the left keeps forgetting that
It boggles the mind that trumpanzees keep pretending that the Left would forget that.

Ih look BoPete chimes in. Muzzies toss you loons off rooftops and not a peep, Pence "supposedly" says something and you lose your feeble minds. sit down lard ass
Speaking of "gleam in the eye" when talk of hanging gays or throwing them off roof tops comes up.......look who pops up.
Says the poster who has never even Once condemned that Muslim practice.

Heck, idiots like you and tommy call people names like islamophobe if the do.
I condemn it and muslims all...the...time. For you to say I don't shows you either don't pay attention or you don't want to pay attention.

I have no use for muslims.....nor any patriarchal con-servative religion....they are full of pedophiles, misogynists, and the losers who follow them.

Show who is "fanatically pro-Islam"......besides in your fantasies, that is.

Pathological altruism is when altruism is taken to an unhealthy extreme, and either harms the altruistic person, or well-intentioned actions cause more harm than good.

The term "pathological altruism" was popularised by the book Pathological Altruism.

Examples include depression and burnout seen in healthcare professionals, an unhealthy focus on others to the detriment of one's own needs, hoarding of animals, and ineffective philanthropic and social programs that ultimately worsen the situations they are meant to aid.

Mr. Lucy wrote a paper about Pathological Altruism, from a Psychological perspective those who are Pathologically Altruistic are doing what they do to boost their own low self esteem and therefore boost their own ego, so they are not being Altruistic out of empathy they are being Altruistic because of Egoism.

So Pathological Altruism is actually Psychological Egoism.

This is why I commented that the Leftist Maniacs are Pathologically Altruistic because they do what they do eg. the "poor refugees" thing because it makes them feel good about themselves, it boosts their own ego, they do not give a shit about the ultimate long term consequences of their Pathological Altruism.
How are ya, ma'am?

I'm okay thanks, again you illustrate that you are a gentleman :smile:
Along with his comments about gays, right Lucy?

Look at the Left's orgasmic attitude to the "poor refugees" = let the Third World into the First World because it makes tragic losers like Leftists feel better about their sad existence, no thought about what that will result in or who is going to pay for it, just let the Third Worlders in because it makes you feel better about yourself.

That is called Pathological Altruism and it's a mental illness that only Leftist Maniacs have.

Savage nailed it, liberalism truly is some sort of mental disease. They're only good to poke fun at.
If it werent for liberals reforming your stupid, bronze-age religion, you would be somebody's property and personal maid. So...you're welcome.

I love vacations......oh wait....you think you have the power of banning here.....how precious.

I am precious and also adorable and also deplorable and an adorable deplorable :smoke:

Pathological altruism is when altruism is taken to an unhealthy extreme, and either harms the altruistic person, or well-intentioned actions cause more harm than good.

The term "pathological altruism" was popularised by the book Pathological Altruism.

Examples include depression and burnout seen in healthcare professionals, an unhealthy focus on others to the detriment of one's own needs, hoarding of animals, and ineffective philanthropic and social programs that ultimately worsen the situations they are meant to aid.

Mr. Lucy wrote a paper about Pathological Altruism, from a Psychological perspective those who are Pathologically Altruistic are doing what they do to boost their own low self esteem and therefore boost their own ego, so they are not being Altruistic out of empathy they are being Altruistic because of Egoism.

So Pathological Altruism is actually Psychological Egoism.

This is why I commented that the Leftist Maniacs are Pathologically Altruistic because they do what they do eg. the "poor refugees" thing because it makes them feel good about themselves, it boosts their own ego, they do not give a shit about the ultimate long term consequences of their Pathological Altruism.
How are ya, ma'am?

I'm okay thanks, again you illustrate that you are a gentleman :smile:
Along with his comments about gays, right Lucy?

He has good manners.

Forum List

Back