Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

Truthfully, I would be fine if the fags just kept it to themselves and practiced their filth indoors, not propagating it to children. God will punish them when they meet Him.

This is also my attitude.
It is sad that so many will go to hell because of their rejection of God and natural law. But these people laugh about what is going to happen to them when we tell them, so it is hard to pity them.
Which good or goddess again?

Truthfully, I would be fine if the fags just kept it to themselves and practiced their filth indoors, not propagating it to children. God will punish them when they meet Him.

It is sad that so many will go to hell because of their rejection of God and natural law. But these people laugh about what is going to happen to them when we tell them, so it is hard to pity them.
There's only one God, there could only be one just using logic and reason.

Do you have a credible source for that?

Oh good grief. Are you serious?

Joking about killing a large group of people because of their sexual orientation is flat out ridiculous, and it coming from the President of the U.S.? That's fucking unreal...

Imagine if Obama said all hillbillies should be hung as a joke?
I axed you for a source. Can you provide one?

Holy shit you are dense. Do you understand sarcasm?
Still waiting for a source that tells me Pence wants to hang all homos.

It's not my fault you live under a rock.
What YOU don't get, is that Trump is not mocking Pence, he is mocking people like YOU and Tammy.

Look at the title Tammy chose for this thread: Trump: Mike Pence wants to hang all the gays"

Even his news sources understood he was JOKING, but they didn't think Trump was mocking THEM (moronic leftards), who see demons everywhere.

He's mocking YOU -- not our next president.

Joking about killing a large group of people because of their sexual orientation is flat out ridiculous, and it coming from the President of the U.S.? That's fucking unreal...

What YOU don't get, is that Trump is not mocking Pence, he is mocking people like YOU and Tammy.

Look at the title Tammy chose for this thread: Trump: Mike Pence wants to hang all the gays"

Even his news sources understood he was JOKING, but they didn't think Trump was mocking THEM (moronic leftards), who see demons everywhere.

And what YOU don't get, is that as President of the United States he is supposed to be above making fucking ignorant sick jokes about a group of protected people.

And what YOU don't get, is that as President of the United States he is supposed to be above making fucking ignorant sick jokes about a group of protected people.
"Protected People".... That's why they are prime joke fodder.

Protected people? When this short life is over (50 years for the average male sodomite), their fate is certain -- except they repent.

They're not "protected people." No special rights for perverts.

They are protected the same as women, people of any religion, etc. :rolleyes:

It's part of laws... ever heard of hate crimes? So you think it is Presidential to mock a group of people that are protected under FEDERAL hate crime laws?

That is about as ignorant as it comes.

That's how stale their public school education makes them.

Nobody is going to hang homos, let's relax.

Well given the opportunity the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult are going to, which again it would be good if the Leftists could explain how they can be pro-LGBTQ and also pro-Islam when the Kebabs hate gays and the Paedophile Prophet instructs them to execute gays.

All the below nations execute LGBTQ for being LGBTQ and all of them are Islamic nations:

Sudan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Mauritania, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, parts of Nigeria, parts of Somalia, parts of Syria and parts of Iraq.

MUSLIM+ATTITUDES+TO+HOMOSEXUALITY.jpg

CtNlF_IW8AUrnU4.jpg

Braindead Faggots ripe for the rooftops:

LGBT-against-Islamophobia-tossers.jpg

Protected people? When this short life is over (50 years for the average male sodomite), their fate is certain -- except they repent.

Get out of here with your hypocritical religious bullshit.

Jesus told you to treat all people equally. How about you follow that one? Of course you only cherry pick the parts of religion that fits your agenda.

They are protected the same as women, people of any religion, etc. :rolleyes:

It's part of laws... ever heard of hate crimes? So you think it is Presidential to mock a group of people that are protected under FEDERAL hate crime laws?

That is about as ignorant as it comes.
I don't care if it is presidential.... It's funny.

You believe there is only one god even tho your own 10 Suggestions say there are more.

You believe there is only one god even tho your own 10 Suggestions say there are more.
10 suggestions? Mine?

Well given the opportunity the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult are going to, which again it would be good if the Leftists could explain how they can be pro-LGBTQ and also pro-Islam when the Kebabs hate gays and the Paedophile Prophet instructs them to execute gays.

All the below nations execute LGBTQ for being LGBTQ and all of them are Islamic nations:

Sudan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Mauritania, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, parts of Nigeria, parts of Somalia, parts of Syria and parts of Iraq.

CtNlF_IW8AUrnU4.jpg

Yeah...they are forgiving...me, not so much of any pedophile protecting so-called religion.

Jesus told you to treat all people equally. How about you follow that one? Of course you only cherry pick the parts of religion that fits your agenda.
Where did Jesus say treat everyone equally? I missed that one.

CtNlF_IW8AUrnU4.jpg

Yeah...they are forgiving...me, not so much of any pedophile protecting so-called religion.
Kill all Pedos. I'm with you there. 100%

I think most of his supporters are fine with "trolling" - Comedy is the best medicine for tension and can foster cooperation and "deeper" relationships.

Related - According to research from Professor Christopher LeGrow from Marshall University, workplace humor can help people de-stress, but it can often be offensive. In fact, around 70% of people polled reported that workplace jokes they’d heard centered around making fun of co-workers based on factors like age, sexual orientation and even weight! Additionally, 40% admitted that they themselves had made fun of a co-worker’s age or weight. Other popular workplace joke topics included jokes based on accents, personal hygiene, and work behavior (like poor attendance, asking the wrong questions, or working too closely with the boss).

Where did Jesus say treat everyone equally? I missed that one.

Try reading the Book of James...

Forum List

Back