Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

Nobody is going to hang homos, let's relax.

Well given the opportunity the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult are going to, which again it would be good if the Leftists could explain how they can be pro-LGBTQ and also pro-Islam when the Kebabs hate gays and the Paedophile Prophet instructs them to execute gays.

All the below nations execute LGBTQ for being LGBTQ and all of them are Islamic nations:

Sudan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Mauritania, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, parts of Nigeria, parts of Somalia, parts of Syria and parts of Iraq.

MUSLIM+ATTITUDES+TO+HOMOSEXUALITY.jpg

CtNlF_IW8AUrnU4.jpg

Braindead Faggots ripe for the rooftops:

LGBT-against-Islamophobia-tossers.jpg
Yeah...they are forgiving...me, not so much of any pedophile protecting so-called religion.

I do not support anyone who protects anyone who sexually abuses or rapes children, regardless of religion or political persuasion.

Paedophiles should be executed and those who protect paedophiles should also be executed, without the latter the former couldn't continue their heinous crimes against children.

Nobody is going to hang homos, let's relax.

Well given the opportunity the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult are going to, which again it would be good if the Leftists could explain how they can be pro-LGBTQ and also pro-Islam when the Kebabs hate gays and the Paedophile Prophet instructs them to execute gays.

All the below nations execute LGBTQ for being LGBTQ and all of them are Islamic nations:

Sudan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Mauritania, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, parts of Nigeria, parts of Somalia, parts of Syria and parts of Iraq.

MUSLIM+ATTITUDES+TO+HOMOSEXUALITY.jpg

CtNlF_IW8AUrnU4.jpg

Braindead Faggots ripe for the rooftops:

LGBT-against-Islamophobia-tossers.jpg
Yeah, they prefer throwing them off high buildings.

This is also my attitude.
It is sad that so many will go to hell because of their rejection of God and natural law. But these people laugh about what is going to happen to them when we tell them, so it is hard to pity them.
Which good or goddess again?
There's only one God, there could only be one just using logic and reason.
You believe there is only one god even tho your own 10 Suggestions say there are more.
10 suggestions? Mine?
You know...those suggestions Moses got from a......burning bush. ( Very gay)

I think most of his supporters are fine with "trolling" - Comedy is the best medicine for tension and can foster cooperation and "deeper" relationships.

Related - According to research from Professor Christopher LeGrow from Marshall University, workplace humor can help people de-stress, but it can often be offensive. In fact, around 70% of people polled reported that workplace jokes they’d heard centered around making fun of co-workers based on factors like age, sexual orientation and even weight! Additionally, 40% admitted that they themselves had made fun of a co-worker’s age or weight. Other popular workplace joke topics included jokes based on accents, personal hygiene, and work behavior (like poor attendance, asking the wrong questions, or working too closely with the boss).
They are too thin skinned to get humor. Trump is actually pretty funny. The left will never get that.

I think most of his supporters are fine with "trolling" - Comedy is the best medicine for tension and can foster cooperation and "deeper" relationships.

Related - According to research from Professor Christopher LeGrow from Marshall University, workplace humor can help people de-stress, but it can often be offensive. In fact, around 70% of people polled reported that workplace jokes they’d heard centered around making fun of co-workers based on factors like age, sexual orientation and even weight! Additionally, 40% admitted that they themselves had made fun of a co-worker’s age or weight. Other popular workplace joke topics included jokes based on accents, personal hygiene, and work behavior (like poor attendance, asking the wrong questions, or working too closely with the boss).
They are too thin skinned to get humor. Trump is actually pretty funny. The left will never get that.

I think it's a combination of being constantly "a victim" and looking for offense. It just kills their sense of humor. There's also something to be said for the "general rule" that lefties are not in high priority positions because of their flighty and "offended" natures. I mean seriously, how can you trust someone who thinks banana peels and shoe laces are racist to be a fucking CEO or manager of anything?

And what YOU don't get, is that as President of the United States he is supposed to be above making fucking ignorant sick jokes about a group of protected people.
Protected people? When this short life is over (50 years for the average male sodomite), their fate is certain -- except they repent.

They're not "protected people." No special rights for perverts.
So you aren't protected based on your sexual orientation?

See the above post. Try reading the book of James.
Do you can't find a quote?

I figured since you guys contend to know so much about the Bible, me just telling you which book should make it easy for you to remember... or are you using the Aryan version of the Bible that leaves out the part about treating everyone equally as your brother and loving them?

I think it's a combination of being constantly "a victim" and looking for offense. It just kills their sense of humor. There's also something to be said for the "general rule" that lefties are not in high priority positions because of their flighty and "offended" natures. I mean seriously, how can you trust someone who thinks banana peels and shoe laces are racist to be a fucking CEO or manager of anything?

Or... it could be they don't find it funny because they ARE BEING killed in other countries around the world just for being gay?

The Leftists are devoid of all sense of humour.

When confronted with something that normal sane people think is amusing, this is the Leftist reaction:

upload_2017-10-17_2-1-21.png

To also put it into perspective:

upload_2017-10-17_2-3-50.png

Or... it could be they don't find it funny because they ARE BEING killed in other countries around the world just for being gay?

Like I said "thin skinned"

Although thanks for bringing that up, the left supports importing the fuckers killing them.

Workplace humor...like making fun of trumpanzees....those jokes literally write themselves.

And what YOU don't get, is that as President of the United States he is supposed to be above making fucking ignorant sick jokes about a group of protected people.
Protected people? When this short life is over (50 years for the average male sodomite), their fate is certain -- except they repent.

They're not "protected people." No special rights for perverts.
So you aren't protected based on your sexual orientation?
Is there any good reason why sexual orientation should matter to gubmint?

The Leftists are devoid of all sense of humour.

When confronted with something that normal sane people think is amusing, this is the Leftist reaction:

View attachment 154733

To also put it into perspective:

View attachment 154734

Wait a second... so if I find the thread about Louis CK making fun of Catholics being pedophiles I won't find you there arguing about it saying it is in bad taste?

These are going to be crazy questions, but I'm just wacky today.

- Is this on tape? Audio or video?
- If it is, is it possible he was being ironic, poking at liberals?

I'm no Trump fan, and I realize that hardcore partisans are more than willing to take rumor as gospel if it hurts the other "side", but I'm just curious.

And is curiosity still allowed, by the way?

That's what I'm thinking. If he said it (and that's a big if considering it's hearsay), what's the context? Sounds to me as if Trump was joking about the way Pence is portrayed by the media.

Well, the context is that it was Trump trying to be funny, and doing a piss poor job of it.

Donald Trump 'joked that Mike Pence wants to hang all gay people'

A staff member from Mr Trump’s campaign said that, when people met with Mr Trump after stopping by Mr Pence’s office, Mr Trump would ask them, “Did Mike make you pray?”

The president turned on Mr Pence during a meeting with a legal scholar regarding abortion, after the scholar said that states would likely legalise abortion on their own if it was overturned on a federal level by the Supreme Court. “You see?” Mr Trump reportedly asked Mr Pence. “You’ve wasted all this time and energy on it, and it’s not going to end abortion anyway.”

And two sources said that when the conversation turned to gay rights, Mr Trump motioned toward Mr Pence and joked: “Don’t ask that guy - he wants to hang them all!”

And..................if you're interested, there are lots of places that are talking about this...................

Trump joked Pence 'wants to hang' all gay people, New Yorker reports

http://nypost.com/2017/10/16/trump-mocks-pence-for-wanting-to-hang-all-gay-people/
yes but they all refer to the new yorkers reporting of it. so we've got 1 source and a shitload of dittoheads.

Workplace humor...like making fun of trumpanzees....those jokes literally write themselves.

Actually that would be political humor, and yea, that happens too. Oddly I don't hear a bunch of Trump supporters crying about those jokes, only the lefties - oddly they're crying on Pence's behalf now... Very confused little sheep.

Forum List

Back