Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

In Pence's defense, he only wants to hang the ones not fixed through the gay conversion therapy. So cut him some slack.
Do you have a credible source for that?

Oh good grief. Are you serious?

Joking about killing a large group of people because of their sexual orientation is flat out ridiculous, and it coming from the President of the U.S.? That's fucking unreal...

Imagine if Obama said all hillbillies should be hung as a joke?

Romans 1:26-27King James Version (KJV)
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

Doesn't sound like God loves them
"I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the TURN from their evil ways and live" -- God
Does hatred mean you necessarily like hating?

In Pence's defense, he only wants to hang the ones not fixed through the gay conversion therapy. So cut him some slack.

Joking about killing a large group of people because of their sexual orientation is flat out ridiculous, and it coming from the President of the U.S.? That's fucking unreal...

I axed you for a source. Can you provide one?

Holy shit you are dense. Do you understand sarcasm?

Truthfully, I would be fine if the fags just kept it to themselves and practiced their filth indoors, not propagating it to children. God will punish them when they meet Him.

I love this song:

"For God so LOVED THE WORLD that He gave his only begotten Son...."

Sorry, but these guys are mentally ill.

"Loved"...past tense.

Becauae He COMPLETED the act through His sacrifice.

Don't make a mockery of His sacrifice.

You're deliberately twisting Scripture, and showing yourself to be a fool.

Really? I don't think I'm twisting scripture at all. God calls them " reprobate". Biblically speaking, that means rejected by God.

"
Reprobate

that which is rejected on account of its own worthlessness ( Jeremiah 6:30 ; Hebrews 6:8 ; Gr. adokimos, "rejected"). This word is also used with reference to persons cast away or rejected because they have failed to make use of opportunities offered them ( 1 Corinthians 9:27 ; 2co 13:5-7 )."

Still waiting for a source that tells me Pence wants to hang all homos.

If he did, so what?

It's not my fault you live under a rock.

Truthfully, I would be fine if the fags just kept it to themselves and practiced their filth indoors, not propagating it to children. God will punish them when they meet Him.

This is also my attitude.
It is sad that so many will go to hell because of their rejection of God and natural law. But these people laugh about what is going to happen to them when we tell them, so it is hard to pity them.

Pathological altruism is when altruism is taken to an unhealthy extreme, and either harms the altruistic person, or well-intentioned actions cause more harm than good.

The term "pathological altruism" was popularised by the book Pathological Altruism.

Examples include depression and burnout seen in healthcare professionals, an unhealthy focus on others to the detriment of one's own needs, hoarding of animals, and ineffective philanthropic and social programs that ultimately worsen the situations they are meant to aid.

Mr. Lucy wrote a paper about Pathological Altruism, from a Psychological perspective those who are Pathologically Altruistic are doing what they do to boost their own low self esteem and therefore boost their own ego, so they are not being Altruistic out of empathy they are being Altruistic because of Egoism.

So Pathological Altruism is actually Psychological Egoism.

This is why I commented that the Leftist Maniacs are Pathologically Altruistic because they do what they do eg. the "poor refugees" thing because it makes them feel good about themselves, it boosts their own ego, they do not give a shit about the ultimate long term consequences of their Pathological Altruism.
How are ya, ma'am?

I'm okay thanks, again you illustrate that you are a gentleman :smile:
Along with his comments about gays, right Lucy?

He has good manners.
So did Hitler.

Forum List

Back