Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

how odd. usually they are so specific in where their info on trump comes from.

"According to anonymous sources", or "people familiar with so and so" is what accounts for reporting these days. Did the MSM use these same rumormongering tactics on Obama or is this something new?
Obviously you AREN'T pretty knowledgeable. I even told you the book to look in and you still don't know it.
I don't think he's into chasing squirrels or going down your rabbit holes.

YOU made a claim. Perverts are equal to normal people. "It's in the Bible." That's your claim, so it's your duty to back it up.
Correct.

Obviously you AREN'T pretty knowledgeable. I even told you the book to look in and you still don't know it.

YOU made a claim. Perverts are equal to normal people. "It's in the Bible." That's your claim, so it's your duty to back it up.
Well I'm no expert on the bible but im pretty sure jesus would frown on his followers murdering gay people in his name. Also there's that thing called the golden rule...
It's not murder. It is justice.

"According to anonymous sources", or "people familiar with so and so" is what accounts for reporting these days. Did the MSM use these same rumormongering tactics on Obama or is this something new?

Correct.

Why can't you just admit you don't know the Bible as well as you thought you did?

Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to 'hang all the gays'

The sinister anti Gay agenda laid bare.

How have you let these people take power ?
Nonsense. Please, how did you get Brexit? Pence doesn't have the disposition, nor the position to advocate for such a thing, this thread is absurd.
Pence did advocate for electric shock treatments to cure people of homosexuality.
Trump is trying to pull back on protections for gay people.

Correct.

Why can't you just admit you don't know the Bible as well as you thought you did?
Give me a reason to and I will.

Please don't force me to defend gay people. I find homosexuality pretty repulsive on many levels but I'm not gonna advocate for them to be rounded up and killed either.
That;s not bad from a white supremacist.

I've never proclaimed myself to be a supremacist anyway. I suspect that if people listened more and assumed less, they'd be surprised that the majority of people who self identify as alt-right actually have nuanced views on topics of race and morality and don't just think in black and white.

Please don't force me to defend gay people. I find homosexuality pretty repulsive on many levels but I'm not gonna advocate for them to be rounded up and killed either.
That;s not bad from a white supremacist.

I've never proclaimed myself to be a supremacist anyway. I suspect that if people listened more and assumed less, they'd be surprised that the majority of people who self identify as alt-right actually have nuanced views on topics of race and morality and don't just think in black and white.
Which is why I dont identify with the alt-right. Too many fag loving pieces of shit infest that group. Plus, I am not a joiner.

Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to 'hang all the gays'

The sinister anti Gay agenda laid bare.

How have you let these people take power ?
Nonsense. Please, how did you get Brexit? Pence doesn't have the disposition, nor the position to advocate for such a thing, this thread is absurd.
Pence did advocate for electric shock treatments to cure people of homosexuality.
Trump is trying to pull back on protections for gay people.
Sure, electro shock therapy is one thing, but it's way short of hanging people. Frankly, homosexuality is a mental dysfunction. A lot of us don't accept homosexuality as anything more than a sexual fetish and a mental illness. They need pity and help. Not this liberal brand of enabling and gullible credulousness.

Wait a minute... let's get back to this PINK NEWS..................

You gotta be some kind of BUBBLE HEADED MORON to be guzzling that kool aide.

Forum List

Back