Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

The Bill of Rights suggests there's a problem.

I know the Bill of Rights. Where do fags fit in?

You might know it, but you certainly don't hold it in any esteem.

They say they know the Bill of Rights and the Bible... but this thread certainly shows they don't.

Yes, it's called compartmentalization. You see it all the time on this board.

On one issues they're so in favor of something. In the next issue they're so against the very same thing and they try and keep the two apart so you don't see how contradictory they are.

Obviously you AREN'T pretty knowledgeable. I even told you the book to look in and you still don't know it.
I don't think he's into chasing squirrels or going down your rabbit holes.

YOU made a claim. Perverts are equal to normal people. "It's in the Bible." That's your claim, so it's your duty to back it up.
Well I'm no expert on the bible but im pretty sure jesus would frown on his followers murdering gay people in his name. Also there's that thing called the golden rule...
It's not murder. It is justice.
Hey...it's not our fault you are such a failure.

They say they know the Bill of Rights and the Bible... but this thread certainly shows they don't.

On one issues they're so in favor of something. In the next issue they're so against the very same thing and they try and keep the two apart so you don't see how contradictory they are.

Exactly. They want to pick out the part of the Bible that condemns homosexuality, yet ignore the parts that says everyone is equal and that you should love your brother.

Not to mention how they interpret rights... :rolleyes:

Exactly. They want to pick out the part of the Bible that condemns homosexuality, yet ignore the parts that says everyone is equal and that you should love your brother.

Not to mention how they interpret rights... :rolleyes:

Yes, major hypocrisy, and they have any number of tactics to avoid admitting their own hypocrisy.

They want to pick out the part of the Bible that condemns homosexuality
We're making baby steps. Thanks for admitting this.

Of course it does... because intercourse is only supposed to be for procreation. So... do you have sex for pleasure?
If he does or doesn't... That's none of your business. Faggots make their filth everyone else's business because that's the only way to propagate their filth.

Of course it does... because intercourse is only supposed to be for procreation. So... do you have sex for pleasure?
If he does or doesn't... That's none of your business. Faggots make their filth everyone else's business because that's the only way to propagate their filth.

None of my business? You are doing EXACTLY what we are talking about. If you are going to rail against homosexuals... then you better be ready to not be a sinner just the same.

:bye1:

None of my business? You are doing EXACTLY what we are talking about. If you are going to rail against homosexuals... then you better be ready to not be a sinner just the same.

Faggotry is a sin. Married, normal people having sex is not.

And I was making a point not calling for the conversation to stop.

Sex for pleasure is a sin. It is only meant for procreation.

Sex for pleasure is a sin. It is only meant for procreation.
Not at all. Have you read the song of Solomon?

Forum List

Back