Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

`
theypray.jpg

The sinister anti Gay agenda laid bare.

How have you let these people take power ?
Love=normal= The sinister pro gay agenda laid bare...
to use 'love is normal' as a basis for undoing the stigma
associated with homosexual behavior and lifestyles

By using 'loving someone is normal' as a basis
to push their propaganda, 'you don't choose who you love'
they have managed to redefine perversion as normalcy,
and moral and religious convictions as discriminatory.

The LGBT community wanted the acceptance of others
so they could accept themselves and their perverted behavior

That obviously wasn't enough, now they are hell bent
on legally forcing others to partake in their perversion
and instilling tolerance for perversion in classrooms

My, how we have allowed the LGBT community
to become so powerful and relevant!

Which is why I dont identify with the alt-right. Too many fag loving pieces of shit infest that group. Plus, I am not a joiner.

The alt-right is perpetrating a fraud and most likely are leftist plants. I am hard-right wing. I don't compromise my principles.

It's funny, you accuse me of being a fraud, a leftist plant, yet you exemplify the comic book villain stereotype the left portrays us as. If anyone is doing damage to the cause, it's people like you. Can't advocate for the rights of white people without being accused of being a genocidal maniac, as if you can't do one without doing the other.

I'm not a "fag lover", I'm a pragmatist, I'm a logical thinker, not a deluded doomsday fanatic. Not a joiner? Good. Stay in your bunker waiting for the apocalypse and get out of the way.

Which is why I dont identify with the alt-right. Too many fag loving pieces of shit infest that group. Plus, I am not a joiner.

The alt-right is perpetrating a fraud and most likely are leftist plants. I am hard-right wing. I don't compromise my principles.

It's funny, you accuse me of being a fraud, a leftist plant, yet you exemplify the comic book villain stereotype the left portrays us as. If anyone is doing damage to the cause, it's people like you. Can't advocate for the rights of white people without being accused of being a genocidal maniac, as if you can't do one without doing the other.

I'm not a "fag lover", I'm a pragmatist, I'm a logical thinker, not a deluded doomsday fanatic. Not a joiner? Good. Stay in your bunker waiting for the apocalypse and get out of the way.
I didn't say you were anything. I was speaking on my thoughts on the alt-right in general.

But it is obvious you are a fag lover now...since you took it personal like that. Lol

Impuretrash, I have never advocated genocide by the way. Just because I am vocal about my opposition to sharing a government with people who I despise doesn't mean I want everyone I despise to be killed. I want them to fuck off and let people like myself be. That's it.

The sinister anti Gay agenda laid bare.

How have you let these people take power ?
Love=normal= The sinister pro gay agenda laid bare...
to use 'love is normal' as a basis for undoing the stigma
associated with homosexual behavior and lifestyles

By using 'loving someone is normal' as a basis
to push their propaganda, 'you don't choose who you love'
they have managed to redefine perversion as normalcy,
and moral and religious convictions as discriminatory.

The LGBT community wanted the acceptance of others
so they could accept themselves and their perverted behavior

That obviously wasn't enough, now they are hell bent
on legally forcing others to partake in their perversion
and instilling tolerance for perversion in classrooms

My, how we have allowed the LGBT community
to become so powerful and relevant!
I'm sorry to hear that some gay bully has forced you to partake in gay marriage.

The Bill of Rights suggests there's a problem.

I know the Bill of Rights. Where do fags fit in?

You might know it, but you certainly don't hold it in any esteem.

They say they know the Bill of Rights and the Bible... but this thread certainly shows they don't.

Does the Bible say homosexuality is an abomination? Why yes, yes it does. Perhaps it's you that does not know the Bible

The Bill of Rights suggests there's a problem.

I know the Bill of Rights. Where do fags fit in?

You might know it, but you certainly don't hold it in any esteem.

They say they know the Bill of Rights and the Bible... but this thread certainly shows they don't.

Does the Bible say homosexuality is an abomination? Why yes, yes it does. Perhaps it's you that does not know the Bible
These are the same people that will accuse us of cherry picking from the bible. Lol

I didn't say you were anything. I was speaking on my thoughts on the alt-right in general.

But it is obvious you are a fag lover now...since you took it personal like that. Lol

Rank and file alt-righters do not advocate for the normalization of homosexuality. Certain self professed "leaders" of the movement who do so are creating divisions in the movement and finding themselves ostracized from it.

Impuretrash, I have never advocated genocide by the way. Just because I am vocal about my opposition to sharing a government with people who I despise doesn't mean I want everyone I despise to be killed. I want them to fuck off and let people like myself be. That's it.

Ok good then we agree.

The time for pragmatism passed before you were even born, young man.

You're probably right. Sometimes it seems as if all hope is lost and only extreme measures can set things right, but other times I feel more optimistic. Looking at recent history it really doesn't seem as if the right has put up much of a fight against the degenerate, hedonistic, self hating left. But now the internet exists and is dispelling the myth of equality and opening people's minds to question everything they've been taught. Mega corporations like google are desperately trying to halt the spread of certain ideas but it's not working. If anything, it's blowing up in their faces.

Rank and file alt-righters do not advocate for the normalization of homosexuality. Certain self professed "leaders" of the movement who do so are creating divisions in the movement and finding themselves ostracized from it.

Ok good then we agree.

The time for pragmatism passed before you were even born, young man.

You're probably right. Sometimes it seems as if all hope is lost and only extreme measures can set things right, but other times I feel more optimistic. Looking at recent history it really doesn't seem as if the right has put up much of a fight against the degenerate, hedonistic, self hating left. But now the internet exists and is dispelling the myth of equality and opening people's minds to question everything they've been taught. Mega corporations like google are desperately trying to halt the spread of certain ideas but it's not working. If anything, it's blowing up in their faces.
Yes, mega corporations are mostly ran by marxists nowadays, when the communists said they would use the capitalist's own rope to hang them with...they were not kidding. Which is why I say there is no room for pragmatism. The left has nothing to offer society but filthy degeneracy. They are going extreme, so we have to do the same. You mentioned earlier that I am like a cartoon villain, what about them? They are teaching kids that biological facts do not exist, that race and the differences of race do not exist...they are going all out. Now is the time to be extreme "comic book villains". Anything less is sure to fail.

Not that trumpanzee fake-christians will follow this: 25 Top Bible Verses About Equality and Race - Inspiring Scripture
People are to be judged by the SAME STANDARD. It's not condoning sin or perversion. We will all be judged by the same law.

Murderers will die in the Lake of Fire. So will adulterers. So will Sodomites.

There's no getting around that.
Yeah...in YOUR religion that is the story. Not everyone believes as you do. And in America, we don't have to.

Forum List

Back