Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

Not that trumpanzee fake-christians will follow this: 25 Top Bible Verses About Equality and Race - Inspiring Scripture
People are to be judged by the SAME STANDARD. It's not condoning sin or perversion. We will all be judged by the same law.

Murderers will die in the Lake of Fire. So will adulterers. So will Sodomites.

There's no getting around that.
Yeah...in YOUR religion that is the story. Not everyone believes as you do. And in America, we don't have to.
Well you can believe whatever you want...it's still wrong and always will be.

yet ignore the parts that says everyone is equal
Where does it say that?

Is a murderer equal to a 5 year old child?

Is the rapist equal to his victim?

Is the condemned sodomite equal to the loyal husband?
How typical....comparing law-abiding, tax-paying gay citizens with murderers and rapists who most likely are STRAIGHT MALES.

Yes, mega corporations are mostly ran by marxists nowadays, when the communists said they would use the capitalist's own rope to hang them with...they were not kidding. Which is why I say there is no room for pragmatism. The left has nothing to offer society but filthy degeneracy. They are going extreme, so we have to do the same. You mentioned earlier that I am like a cartoon villain, what about them? They are teaching kids that biological facts do not exist, that race and the differences of race do not exist...they are going all out. Now is the time to be extreme "comic book villains". Anything less is sure to fail.

If we go down that route prematurely without exhausting other options, then we're damning ourselves to a life of misery. What if If this one life is the only chance we have? Why ruin it? I mean, Christianity can be a force for good but the idea that only after death can we truly be happy is practically nihilism. I don't want to give up on mine and my children's future just yet.

Not that trumpanzee fake-christians will follow this: 25 Top Bible Verses About Equality and Race - Inspiring Scripture
People are to be judged by the SAME STANDARD. It's not condoning sin or perversion. We will all be judged by the same law.

Yeah...in YOUR religion that is the story. Not everyone believes as you do. And in America, we don't have to.
In your little fantasy world, sure.
That and $2.00 will get you a cup of coffee these days.

Yes, mega corporations are mostly ran by marxists nowadays, when the communists said they would use the capitalist's own rope to hang them with...they were not kidding. Which is why I say there is no room for pragmatism. The left has nothing to offer society but filthy degeneracy. They are going extreme, so we have to do the same. You mentioned earlier that I am like a cartoon villain, what about them? They are teaching kids that biological facts do not exist, that race and the differences of race do not exist...they are going all out. Now is the time to be extreme "comic book villains". Anything less is sure to fail.

If we go down that route prematurely without exhausting other options, then we're damning ourselves to a life of misery. What if If this one life is the only chance we have? Why ruin it? I mean, Christianity can be a force for good but the idea that only after death can we truly be happy is practically nihilism. I don't want to give up on mine and my children's future just yet.
If you want your kids to have a future, you have to go hard right. That's the only way. We don't have to like it, but it is what it is.

Go to hell bulldyke ****. Go find someone else's comments to spam laugh reacts at.

Go to hell bulldyke ****. Go find someone else's comments to spam laugh reacts at.
Triggered? Oh dear!
upload_2017-10-17_6-22-38.jpeg

You live in a fantasy world, bull dagger.

A dike who thinks a government license changes reality of natural law trying to tell others they are living in a fantasy world is just hilarious! Lol

My dog can get a government license too, doesn't make him anything more than a dog. Just as a government license doesn't change the fact that fags and dikes will never be married in reality. They'll always just be fags and dikes playing house. Lmao

Looks that way doesnt it ?

What is puzzling me is that on this thread we have collected the most backward shit kicking set of trash .........and yet...........they are offended that Trump may have said this. How does that happen ?
more like getting tired of having to go through all this "can you believe he said THIS?" rumor crap i thought "adults" put behind after 6th grade.

and the self proclaimed "adult" in here isn't acting like one, tells people to STFU and now insults everyone who bothered to reply to his trolling.

how...quaint.
That's adorable and all, but I know some gay people who might nor share your convenient apathy.
and?

pretty safe to say we all disagree and can be "conveniently apathetic" to other causes not our own. you want me to give a shit about what affects you, try doing it for others.
I do care about others. In fact, many humans possess this trait called "empathy". You should try it on sometime. ;)

^^^^ Empathy leads to Altruism and Altruism is dangerous and destructive to a society and it's peoples.

Empathy is an emotion, Altruism is a behavior and mindful of Mother Theresa & Joseph de Veuster (Father Damien). Callous conservatives are dangerous and destructive to a society.

A dike who thinks a government license changes reality of natural law trying to tell others they are living in a fantasy world is just hilarious! Lol

Natural Law? Please post the body of natural law. As you claim to be an authority on it you must have an entire list of natural laws at hand. Make sure to include the law which makes empathy, altruism and the laws of the United States unlawful.

Natural Law? Please post the body of natural law. As you claim to be an authority on it you must have an entire list of natural laws at hand. Make sure to include the law which makes empathy, altruism and the laws of the United States unlawful.

"Make sure to include the law which makes empathy, altruism and the laws of the United States unlawful."

Where the hell did anyone say that?

You end up diluting your main point/focus to frivolous uselessness when you tack on bullshit accusations like that, JS

Republicans don't really care about the method.

As long as they are killed.

My dog can get a government license too, doesn't make him anything more than a dog. Just as a government license doesn't change the fact that fags and dikes will never be married in reality. They'll always just be fags and dikes playing house. Lmao
In other words, you wish you could kill them.

In other words, you wish you could kill them.
Lol. You can think that if you want, doesn't bother me.

Wtf are you babbling about?

Idiot-gram ^^^ [defined as a phrase of single sentence which lacks substance, is neither thoughtful or thought provoking and used by someone incapable of comprehending real world issues].

In this case the author of the idiot-gram claimed a natural law and yet can not define it. As a rebuttal I mocked him(?). Below is why:

Q. Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?

A. "Recent research has found that homosexual behavior in animals may be much more common than previously thought. Although Darwin’s theory of natural selection predicts an evolutionary disadvantage for animals that fail to pass along their traits through reproduction with the opposite sex, the validity of this part of his theory has been questioned with the discoveries of homosexual behavior in more than 10% of prevailing species throughout the world."

10%!!!! OH NO, LET'S ARREST THEM FOR VIOLATING A NATURAL LAW!!!!

Idiot-gram ^^^ [defined as a phrase of single sentence which lacks substance, is neither thoughtful or thought provoking and used by someone incapable of comprehending real world issues].

In this case the author of the idiot-gram claimed a natural law and yet can not define it. As a rebuttal I mocked him(?). Below is why:

Q. Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?

A. "Recent research has found that homosexual behavior in animals may be much more common than previously thought. Although Darwin’s theory of natural selection predicts an evolutionary disadvantage for animals that fail to pass along their traits through reproduction with the opposite sex, the validity of this part of his theory has been questioned with the discoveries of homosexual behavior in more than 10% of prevailing species throughout the world."

10%!!!! OH NO, LET'S ARREST THEM FOR VIOLATING A NATURAL LAW!!!!
What a fucking dipshit you are. 0% of animals are "homosexual". What idiots like you label as " homosexuality" in animals is confused instinct reacting to conflicting stimuli. No serious scientist believes animals are homosexual.

Forum List

Back