Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

The Bill of Rights suggests there's a problem.

I know the Bill of Rights. Where do fags fit in?

You might know it, but you certainly don't hold it in any esteem.

They say they know the Bill of Rights and the Bible... but this thread certainly shows they don't.

Does the Bible say homosexuality is an abomination? Why yes, yes it does. Perhaps it's you that does not know the Bible
Obviously, Catholic Priests who participate in same sex don't fear hell.

They should. The Bible is very very clear.on the matter

Hiding? Well, always knew you were a coward. Just like you are too cowardly to do anything but talk about it now hiding behind your anonymous keyboard "courage".
Not hiding, that would just make it easier to get multiple kills at once.
You're hiding now as we speak.....hiding behind the law....hiding behind your nic......keyboard courage only masking your cowardice.
Lmao! Like your real name is Bodecea...gftoh with that mess.
LMAO! I'm not the one bragging about wanting to shoot people. Nothing I've said here requires "keyboard courage"....gftoh with that mess. :lol:
Did you not just say this a few minutes ago:
" Of course you would.....less risk except for the part where we shoot back."

Keyboard warrior trying to call me a keyboard warrior. Lol
Honey...why would we ever need to shoot back when we know that you would never dare do anything that requires effort or risk in the first place. That's not keyboard courage. That's knowing that you are just a coward blowing smoke. Don't need to make any effort or take any risk to see that. :lol:

The Bill of Rights suggests there's a problem.

They say they know the Bill of Rights and the Bible... but this thread certainly shows they don't.

Does the Bible say homosexuality is an abomination? Why yes, yes it does. Perhaps it's you that does not know the Bible
And that's because they are actually atheist faggot pedophiles who went into the priesthood so they could have a position of authority and trust to lure in victims.

Not hiding, that would just make it easier to get multiple kills at once.
You're hiding now as we speak.....hiding behind the law....hiding behind your nic......keyboard courage only masking your cowardice.
Lmao! Like your real name is Bodecea...gftoh with that mess.
LMAO! I'm not the one bragging about wanting to shoot people. Nothing I've said here requires "keyboard courage"....gftoh with that mess. :lol:
Did you not just say this a few minutes ago:
" Of course you would.....less risk except for the part where we shoot back."

Keyboard warrior trying to call me a keyboard warrior. Lol
Honey...why would we ever need to shoot back when we know that you would never dare do anything that requires effort or risk in the first place. That's not keyboard courage. That's knowing that you are just a coward blowing smoke. Don't need to make any effort or take any risk to see that. :lol:
Seems like you are trying to convince yourself more so than you actually believe what you are saying.

And that's because they are actually atheist faggot pedophiles who went into the priesthood so they could have a position of authority and trust to lure in victims.
And the Catholic Hierarchy can protect them and move them around for decades.......yay, Catholics!

And the Catholic Hierarchy can protect them and move them around for decades.......yay, Catholics!
I am not a fan of the catholics.

Republicans don't really care about the method.

As long as they are killed.

How can a grown man be this fucking stupid?
It's all about demonizing the enemy. Libturds don't care about reality as long as they can put you on defensive.
"Demonizing the enemy"....you believe your fellow Americans are your enemy?
No moron. It's the left demonizing the right's position with those weird leaps Deanrd made. Please try to keep up and stop being dishonest to score points with your nutjob buddies.

I used to go fag bashing on Capitol Hill in Seattle with friends all the time. It was pretty fun for awhile, but it was never really a challenge.
Sure you did, sweetcheeks.....sure you did. How badly were you beaten up? Oh wait.....if you really did this, I'm sure it was only if you could hide within the safety of numbers.....10 to 1 is likely your style.
Never lost to any fags. They always curled up in balls and cried or ran away.

We would hang out at a park where the fags tagged " Beware Fag Bashers! Fags bash back!"... Waiting for the tough guy fags to show up. All that ever showed up were pussy fags though.

They never did bash back though, just got bashed.
What a cool story. :clap: Tell some more.

Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to 'hang all the gays'

The sinister anti Gay agenda laid bare.

How have you let these people take power ?
And your precious Muslims want to throw them off of rooftops.

muslims want to throw gays off rooftops just like Christians want to throw them off rooftops...

meaning, only the extreme lunatics within the group think that way.

considering we live by rule of law in a constitutional republic, your muslim fear mongering is simply UN-AMERICAN blind hatred.

your ignorant hatred is SO precious. :uhoh3: :itsok:

It's all about demonizing the enemy. Libturds don't care about reality as long as they can put you on defensive.
No moron. It's the left demonizing the right's position with those weird leaps Deanrd made. Please try to keep up and stop being dishonest to score points with your nutjob buddies.
Nope...we constantly hear trumpanzees say that gays, that minorities, that libs are sub-human. Have you ever done that? Should I go look thru your posting history?

Stating that the Bill of Rights doesn't apply to gays

Arguing about "perverts are equal to normal people" ... no, wait. That's not what you are claiming....you are arguing against that.

Trump Predicts He'll Appoint 4 Supreme Court Justices in First Term
Wishing death on a Supreme Court Justice

Last edited:

It's much more fun to play along with their prejudices than try to convince them you aren't what they think you are. I learned that long ago. They won't change the way they think about you either way.

Still waiting on you to demonize educators, who are 100 more times more likely to sexually abuse children, you dishonest old hack. You're such a fucking fraud

Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to 'hang all the gays'

The sinister anti Gay agenda laid bare.

How have you let these people take power ?
And your precious Muslims want to throw them off of rooftops.

muslims want to throw gays off rooftops just like Christians want to throw them off rooftops...

meaning, only the extreme lunatics within the group think that way.

considering we live by rule of law in a constitutional republic, muslim fear mongering is simply UN-AMERICAN blind hatred.

:itsok:
I don't want to throw fags from rooftops. Cleaning splattered fags off the concrete is gruelling work.

Nope...we constantly hear trumpanzees say that gays, that minorities, that libs are sub-human. Have you ever done that? Should I go look thru your posting history?
Fags are subhuman.

Still waiting on you to demonize educators, who are 100 more times more likely to sexually abuse children, you dishonest old hack. You're such a fucking fraud
Facts don't compute for libtards.

Forum List

Back