Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

And what YOU don't get, is that as President of the United States he is supposed to be above making fucking ignorant sick jokes about a group of protected people.
Protected people? When this short life is over (50 years for the average male sodomite), their fate is certain -- except they repent.

They're not "protected people." No special rights for perverts.

Get out of here with your hypocritical religious bullshit.

Jesus told you to treat all people equally. How about you follow that one? Of course you only cherry pick the parts of religion that fits your agenda.
Where did Jesus say treat everyone equally? I missed that one.

Try reading the Book of James...
Where is it in the book of James?

And what YOU don't get, is that as President of the United States he is supposed to be above making fucking ignorant sick jokes about a group of protected people.
Protected people? When this short life is over (50 years for the average male sodomite), their fate is certain -- except they repent.

Jesus told you to treat all people equally. How about you follow that one? Of course you only cherry pick the parts of religion that fits your agenda.

Wait, I thought you knew so much about the Bible. Why do you have to ask?

...that leaves out the part about treating everyone equally as your brother and loving them?

If your child enjoys cutting herself, or sticking her hand on hot stoves because she gets a certain pleasure from pain, are you "loving" her by encouraging that dangerous practice?

Or do you first try to reason with her?

If that doesn't work, does punishment for the behaviour mean you "hate" her?

If punishment doesn't work, you take her in for therapy, do you hate her or love her?

Because I am pretty knowledgeable of the bible and I don't remember reading anything about everyone is equal.

Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to 'hang all the gays'

The sinister anti Gay agenda laid bare.

How have you let these people take power ?
And people like yourself and left wing politicians want to force everyone to accept gays. How do you expect to enforce such things, criminalize personal opinions ? That can't be done in a free society.
Is acceptance such a big hurdle ?
Your not asking for acceptance your asking for a complete change of personal values . Personally I don't give a shit what people do in the privacy of their own homes its none of my business.
Your post contradicts your previous post. Its a lie.
How so ?

...that leaves out the part about treating everyone equally as your brother and loving them?

If your child enjoys cutting herself, or sticking her hand on hot stoves because she gets a certain pleasure from pain, are you "loving" her by encouraging that dangerous practice?

Or do you first try to reason with her?

If that doesn't work, does punishment for the behaviour mean you "hate" her?

If punishment doesn't work, you take her in for therapy, do you hate her or love her?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to 'hang all the gays'

The sinister anti Gay agenda laid bare.

How have you let these people take power ?
And people like yourself and left wing politicians want to force everyone to accept gays. How do you expect to enforce such things, criminalize personal opinions ? That can't be done in a free society.
Is acceptance such a big hurdle ?
Your not asking for acceptance your asking for a complete change of personal values . Personally I don't give a shit what people do in the privacy of their own homes its none of my business.
Your post contradicts your previous post. Its a lie.
How so ?
It doesn't. He/She is just blabbering.

These are going to be crazy questions, but I'm just wacky today.

- Is this on tape? Audio or video?
- If it is, is it possible he was being ironic, poking at liberals?

I'm no Trump fan, and I realize that hardcore partisans are more than willing to take rumor as gospel if it hurts the other "side", but I'm just curious.

And is curiosity still allowed, by the way?

That's what I'm thinking. If he said it (and that's a big if considering it's hearsay), what's the context? Sounds to me as if Trump was joking about the way Pence is portrayed by the media.

Well, the context is that it was Trump trying to be funny, and doing a piss poor job of it.

Donald Trump 'joked that Mike Pence wants to hang all gay people'

A staff member from Mr Trump’s campaign said that, when people met with Mr Trump after stopping by Mr Pence’s office, Mr Trump would ask them, “Did Mike make you pray?”

The president turned on Mr Pence during a meeting with a legal scholar regarding abortion, after the scholar said that states would likely legalise abortion on their own if it was overturned on a federal level by the Supreme Court. “You see?” Mr Trump reportedly asked Mr Pence. “You’ve wasted all this time and energy on it, and it’s not going to end abortion anyway.”

And two sources said that when the conversation turned to gay rights, Mr Trump motioned toward Mr Pence and joked: “Don’t ask that guy - he wants to hang them all!”

And..................if you're interested, there are lots of places that are talking about this...................

Trump joked Pence 'wants to hang' all gay people, New Yorker reports

http://nypost.com/2017/10/16/trump-mocks-pence-for-wanting-to-hang-all-gay-people/
yes but they all refer to the new yorkers reporting of it. so we've got 1 source and a shitload of dittoheads.

Yeah, and the new yorker's version of the "story" adds zero context. Just- trump allegedly said a thing to a guy.

Because I am pretty knowledgeable of the bible and I don't remember reading anything about everyone is equal.

Obviously you AREN'T pretty knowledgeable. I even told you the book to look in and you still don't know it.

These are going to be crazy questions, but I'm just wacky today.

- Is this on tape? Audio or video?
- If it is, is it possible he was being ironic, poking at liberals?

I'm no Trump fan, and I realize that hardcore partisans are more than willing to take rumor as gospel if it hurts the other "side", but I'm just curious.

And is curiosity still allowed, by the way?

That's what I'm thinking. If he said it (and that's a big if considering it's hearsay), what's the context? Sounds to me as if Trump was joking about the way Pence is portrayed by the media.

Well, the context is that it was Trump trying to be funny, and doing a piss poor job of it.

Donald Trump 'joked that Mike Pence wants to hang all gay people'

A staff member from Mr Trump’s campaign said that, when people met with Mr Trump after stopping by Mr Pence’s office, Mr Trump would ask them, “Did Mike make you pray?”

The president turned on Mr Pence during a meeting with a legal scholar regarding abortion, after the scholar said that states would likely legalise abortion on their own if it was overturned on a federal level by the Supreme Court. “You see?” Mr Trump reportedly asked Mr Pence. “You’ve wasted all this time and energy on it, and it’s not going to end abortion anyway.”

And two sources said that when the conversation turned to gay rights, Mr Trump motioned toward Mr Pence and joked: “Don’t ask that guy - he wants to hang them all!”

And..................if you're interested, there are lots of places that are talking about this...................

Trump joked Pence 'wants to hang' all gay people, New Yorker reports

http://nypost.com/2017/10/16/trump-mocks-pence-for-wanting-to-hang-all-gay-people/
yes but they all refer to the new yorkers reporting of it. so we've got 1 source and a shitload of dittoheads.

Yeah, and the new yorker's version of the "story" adds zero context. Just- trump allegedly said a thing to a guy.
how odd. usually they are so specific in where their info on trump comes from.

Obviously you AREN'T pretty knowledgeable. I even told you the book to look in and you still don't know it.
Haha...that's why you can't site verses. What a clown you are.

"According to anonymous sources", or "people familiar with so and so" is what accounts for reporting these days. Did the MSM use these same rumormongering tactics on Obama or is this something new?

I don't think he's into chasing squirrels or going down your rabbit holes.

YOU made a claim. Perverts are equal to normal people. "It's in the Bible." That's your claim, so it's your duty to back it up.

I don't think he's into chasing squirrels or going down your rabbit holes.

YOU made a claim. Perverts are equal to normal people. "It's in the Bible." That's your claim, so it's your duty to back it up.
Well I'm no expert on the bible but im pretty sure jesus would frown on his followers murdering gay people in his name. Also there's that thing called the golden rule...

"According to anonymous sources", or "people familiar with so and so" is what accounts for reporting these days. Did the MSM use these same rumormongering tactics on Obama or is this something new?
it's all some people need. living on hope and a lot of dumbass.

Forum List

Back