Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

Gee how many times do you have to be told? ALL YOUR BULLSHIT IS UNTRUE.
Prove it .
Can't prove it. Even if I could you would keep lying and spewing more 6th grade logic. Suffice it to say from your posts I think it's certain that you are either insane or a habitual fool that loves to copy and paste questionable media "stories" and then make an even bigger fool of your self after parroting them.
You should just stfu then.
gee. you don't like what someone says and THEY need to "shut the fuck up".

you want respect, but you ain't giving it.

check please.
Bollox. When a semi literate knuckle dragger states "ALL YOUR BULLSHIT IS UNTRUE" and then cant back up any of it then he should stfu when adults are talking.
Adults don't post anonymously sourced gossip from the comic Pink News and present it as fact.
Do you see where you're going wrong, Tammy???

Prove it .
Can't prove it. Even if I could you would keep lying and spewing more 6th grade logic. Suffice it to say from your posts I think it's certain that you are either insane or a habitual fool that loves to copy and paste questionable media "stories" and then make an even bigger fool of your self after parroting them.

check please.
Bollox. When a semi literate knuckle dragger states "ALL YOUR BULLSHIT IS UNTRUE" and then cant back up any of it then he should stfu when adults are talking.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. "When loosing, post gibberish."
But you made the accusation then ran away when asked to back it up. None of this crap you posted is relevant.

check please.
Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

16. Russia

But you made the accusation then ran away when asked to back it up. None of this crap you posted is relevant.
in a non-relevant thread, what difference does it make?

Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to 'hang all the gays'

The sinister anti Gay agenda laid bare.

How have you let these people take power ?

you understand this is what the bigoted loony trumptards want, right?
I dont think that Trump does though. I don think he gives a shit about it. He is just placating the loonys.
TRUMPTARDS... the loons who support the orange sociopath. not donald
Looks that way doesnt it ?

What is puzzling me is that on this thread we have collected the most backward shit kicking set of trash .........and yet...........they are offended that Trump may have said this. How does that happen ?
more like getting tired of having to go through all this "can you believe he said THIS?" rumor crap i thought "adults" put behind after 6th grade.

and the self proclaimed "adult" in here isn't acting like one, tells people to STFU and now insults everyone who bothered to reply to his trolling.

how...quaint.

Haha, this is shaping up to be quite the "theater of the absurd". You have a bunch of people pretending to be offended that you word DARE post such a thing about Trump...calling it a lie, bringing up Muslims....and then agreeing with the sentiment wholeheartedly. I think these rabid Trumpkins don't remember how not to go to Defcon 5 the moment his name is uttered.

Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to 'hang all the gays'

The sinister anti Gay agenda laid bare.

How have you let these people take power ?

I dont think that Trump does though. I don think he gives a shit about it. He is just placating the loonys.

What is puzzling me is that on this thread we have collected the most backward shit kicking set of trash .........and yet...........they are offended that Trump may have said this. How does that happen ?
more like getting tired of having to go through all this "can you believe he said THIS?" rumor crap i thought "adults" put behind after 6th grade.

and the self proclaimed "adult" in here isn't acting like one, tells people to STFU and now insults everyone who bothered to reply to his trolling.

how...quaint.
That's adorable and all, but I know some gay people who might nor share your convenient apathy.

check please.
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

I didn't run away child, I just grow tired of your same song never ending bullshit. Besides how many times must you be told that I won't prove a goddam thing to you? It's a waste of time! You won't accept any proof! WTF is the matter with you?

how...quaint.
That's adorable and all, but I know some gay people who might nor share your convenient apathy.
and?

pretty safe to say we all disagree and can be "conveniently apathetic" to other causes not our own. you want me to give a shit about what affects you, try doing it for others.

A President who has no understanding of how to behave makes a comment about the VPs beliefs that is totally in keeping with his attitudes and is in line with the primitive values of most of the shitkickers on here. Where is the problem ?

Prove it .

check please.
Adults don't post anonymously sourced gossip from the comic Pink News and present it as fact.
Do you see where you're going wrong, Tammy???

But but but what about The Crusades? :blowup:

3.12CRUSADES.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

check please.
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

I didn't run away child, I just grow tired of your same song never ending bullshit. Besides how many times must you be told that I won't prove a goddam thing to you? It's a waste of time! You won't accept any proof! WTF is the matter with you?
Find your safe space ya backward lying fuck.
says the man posting shit from a "pink" website to support his insecurity.

start with the first word and end with the last.

everything in between i'm pretty sure is bullshit but hey - feed your fears man.
And on what basis would you say that? I just want to see if you can manage to type "I can't believe Trump would say something so bombastic!" with a straight face.
by the same basis when CNN isn't bashing trump for it, it likely didn't happen. and when you have to some off the wall UK "pink" site yes, i have my doubts.

but like i say, you want to feed your fears so it must be true. whatever hateful shit trump "says" you will believe cause you hate him.

kinda fucked up but that's our world today.

The links I posted aren't from Pink News. They are from other news sites like NBC and the Guardian.

LOL NBC the pinnacle of true journalism

If you were to check the links I posted, you would see that they are three different news sites.

Are they all using the same source? Probably, without even looking at them, because that is the way libs roll!

A President who has no understanding of how to behave makes a comment about the VPs beliefs that is totally in keeping with his attitudes and is in line with the primitive values of most of the shitkickers on here. Where is the problem ?
Well - how's this?
An unnamed source said he heard another unnamed source say that she heard 'someone' say that they heard Trump tell Mike Pence that he just adores the LGBTQabcdefghxyz community!
Geddit yet ???
:rolleyes:

IMG_2373.JPG

^^^^ Completely hysterical, need to up the meds.

Just because people might disagree with the Homo lifestyle does not mean people hate them and want to kill them. If you want to see what hatred of Homos is like then you should go to any Islamic nation in the Middle East or Africa where they do hang them for being gay or lesser put them in prison for being gay.

check please.
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

Gay people do not control Trump. No one does.

Forum List

Back