Donald Trump New York Victory Speech 4/19/16...

Status
Not open for further replies.
king%20don

Trump won a larger percentage competing against two opponents than Hillary did competing just against crazy Bernie. :eusa_clap: Cruz got bitch slapped bad.

Trump won a larger percentage competing against two opponents than Hillary did competing just against crazy Bernie. :eusa_clap: Cruz got bitch slapped bad.

Oh yeah, he isn't done yet. I know that pisses the usual suspects off, but it is the reality. Stay tuned.

Oh yeah, he isn't done yet. I know that pisses the usual suspects off, but it is the reality. Stay tuned.

They continue to underestimate him, I don't. Did you notice all the media's mud slinging, attacks, and claims that Trump's campaign is falling apart once again utterly failed.

They continue to underestimate him, I don't. Did you notice all the media's mud slinging, attacks, and claims that Trump's campaign is falling apart once again utterly failed.

They're going all-in on destroying him. But he's still fighting. The People know he's right. Hopefully, the People will win in the end.

They're going all-in on destroying him. But he's still fighting. The People know he's right. Hopefully, the People will win in the end.

That's an interesting question...this fight is only just beginning. If Trump wins the general and becomes president then you are going to see a real battle royal cage match with these corrupt bastards in congress. Its going to force the RINO cockroaches into the light.

That's an interesting question...this fight is only just beginning. If Trump wins the general and becomes president then you are going to see a real battle royal cage match with these corrupt bastards in congress. Its going to force the RINO cockroaches into the light.

Well, let's hope they don't derail him before that. Some GOP Establishment Elites are now publicly boasting about thwarting him at the Convention. Some have even said they'll vote for Hillary Clinton rather than him. The RINO's have made a real mess of the Party. It's time for them to go.

Very awkward moment for the PC establishment with all those tall, good looking blondes. Whoopie Goldberg and her ilk were probably seething with rage.

Right, and he still kept whining, how fucking pathetic.

It's so sad and shocking that our Government has killed and removed so many secular leaders, while at the same time supporting radical Islamic regimes like the Saudi Government. What a horrific failed foreign policy.

Closed. Does not meet thread creation standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back