Donald Trump now LEADS Among GOP Hispanics. Told you So.

Impossible! Minorities ONLY vote in lockstep! Like Blacks do!

you would think that by the way the Democrats speak about them, as if they OWN them. I think them wishing for this "whites will be a minority soon" is going to come back and BITE them in the ass. serves them right
Democrats don't have to be very smart to put together a winning coalition when Republicans are so stupid.

I posted a poll the other day that shows Hispanics/legal Immigrants are NOT in favor of Obamas immigration reform and that is why they (The left/dems) have been trying so hard to SHUT Trump up.

this is just icing on the cake. vote out these Progressives out of our live come 2016

First the hispanics loved the Dems because of the freebies.

Now they dont love the Dems because they love the Donald.

Oh ok Steph :rolleyes:

Trump's willingness to speak the unvarnished TRUTH scares the holy shit out of the political establishments of BOTH parties. He is uncontrollable and that scares them to death.

GOP 2016 Trump Takes Massive Lead Among Hispanics Downtrend

Among Republicans, Donald Trump is leading the pack.

• Trump 28%
  • Walker 15%
  • Carson 8%
  • Jeb 7%
  • Rubio 5%
  • Undecided 20%
Worth mentioning: Trump is the only candidate to beat “undecided”.

Among Hispanics, his lead is even more impressive.

• Trump 31%
  • Walker 11%
Trump and Walker were the only two candidates to reach double digits. Neither Marco Rubio nor Ted CruzConservatives base their votes on the issues — not race — so this news does not surprise us.

But what does surprise me is the lack of coverage this poll has received. Who is reporting it? Nobody? If not for Trump bringing it up in his interview with Frank Luntz on the 17th, we may have never have heard about it.

Good to see what the GOP considers a great leader

as if the Democrats HAS any at all. three OLD White fogies. one about 100years old, the old woman Clinton has so much baggage she needs a dolly to haul her around on. and then there is some guy, called O'malley
So go vote for one of them. nobody forcing you to vote Republican.
Trump's willingness to speak the unvarnished TRUTH scares the holy shit out of the political establishments of BOTH parties. He is uncontrollable and that scares them to death.

• Trump 28%
  • Walker 15%
  • Carson 8%
  • Jeb 7%
  • Rubio 5%
  • Undecided 20%

• Trump 31%
  • Walker 11%
Trump and Walker were the only two candidates to reach double digits. Neither Marco Rubio nor Ted CruzConservatives base their votes on the issues — not race — so this news does not surprise us.

But what does surprise me is the lack of coverage this poll has received. Who is reporting it? Nobody? If not for Trump bringing it up in his interview with Frank Luntz on the 17th, we may have never have heard about it.

as if the Democrats HAS any at all. three OLD White fogies. one about 100years old, the old woman Clinton has so much baggage she needs a dolly to haul her around on. and then there is some guy, called O'malley

• Trump 28%
  • Walker 15%
  • Carson 8%
  • Jeb 7%
  • Rubio 5%
  • Undecided 20%

• Trump 31%
  • Walker 11%

Hillary is 67 yrs old, and Trump is 69, you illiterate twit.

• Trump 28%
  • Walker 15%
  • Carson 8%
  • Jeb 7%
  • Rubio 5%
  • Undecided 20%

• Trump 31%
  • Walker 11%

I posted a poll the other day that shows Hispanics/legal Immigrants are NOT in favor of Obamas immigration reform and that is why they (The left/dems) have been trying so hard to SHUT Trump up.

this is just icing on the cake. vote out these Progressives out of our live come 2016

how many latino republicans are there in Nevada you idiot?

• Trump 28%
  • Walker 15%
  • Carson 8%
  • Jeb 7%
  • Rubio 5%
  • Undecided 20%

• Trump 31%
  • Walker 11%

How old was Romney when he ran in 2014 and lost in a landslide?

• Trump 28%
  • Walker 15%
  • Carson 8%
  • Jeb 7%
  • Rubio 5%
  • Undecided 20%

• Trump 31%
  • Walker 11%

How old was Romney when he ran in 2014 and lost in a landslide?

Last year he was 67.

Also, keep in mind that Gravis Marketing polls are a fraud.

I am getting nervous about the poll from blond haired blue eyed Republican Hispanics that reside in North Dakota. It could put the Trumpster over the top.

278,575.3 you fucking retard

I am getting nervous about the poll from blond haired blue eyed Republican Hispanics that reside in North Dakota. It could put the Trumpster over the top.

Good. I hope you cruise right into the elections thinking your party will win, idiot.

Well, let's check that out, Kirbyhead:

Nevada QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Current population of Nevada:

Percentage Hispanic: 27.5%

2,839,099 * 0.275 = 780,752

Republicans only got 25% of the Latino vote in 2012, they are likely to get less this time, but just to coddle you like the child you are:

780,252 * 0,25 = 195,063

You fucking retard.

Math trumps propaganda every time, l'il slugger.

Republicans only got 25% of the Latino vote in 2012, they are likely to get less this time, but just to coddle you like the child you are:

780,252 * 0,25 = 195,063

You fucking retard.

Nobody knows specifically how many Hispanics that there are in any state, especially not the states in the SW, idiot.

780,252 * 0,25 = 195,063

You fucking retard.

Nobody knows specifically how many Hispanics that there are in any state, especially not the states in the SW, idiot.

It's simple math, but I agree with you that it is likely less than 195,000 GOP Latinos in Nevada.

So, good luck with that one.

Forum List

Back