Donald Trump personally paid for hundreds of Christmas dinners

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
President Donald Trump personally paid for hundreds of Christmas dinners for members of law enforcement who were working over the holiday.

Hundreds of Christmas dinners were served on Christmas day to members of the Secret Service, the White House Military Office, and the Palm Beach Sheriff Department, according to a source speaking to CNN’s Noah Gray.

The meals were described as a “full Christmas spread” and included turkey and a dessert buffet. The meals were served from 1-7 p.m. so that everyone could get food on a rotating shift.

Trump is spending his Christmas holiday at his club at Mar-a-lago.

Donald Trump Pays for Christmas Dinner for Hundreds of Law Enforcement Members Working the Holiday

--------------------------------------------------------------
not impressed, they get paid well , would of been more impressed if he fed the hungry, you know say open Mar Largo up and invite the homeless. That would of impressed me.

Not impressed, not at all. They get paid and they can pay for their own food, they work. Trump has spent over 100 days at his resorts. Now this would be impressive:
trumpobama.jpg

Damn? Trump just can’t get anything right.

We , taxpayers money pay for them to work, not to get a free meal. Trump is not their employer, we are.
Then why didn’t you fix their dinners?

I pay their salary. Do you actually think Trump cooked their meal. Are you on some drug?

Bullshit. I doubt you have ever paid any taxes. Another freeloading leftist c**t who has no skills.

Damn? Trump just can’t get anything right.

We , taxpayers money pay for them to work, not to get a free meal. Trump is not their employer, we are.
Then why didn’t you fix their dinners?

I pay their salary. Do you actually think Trump cooked their meal. Are you on some drug?
All you do is bitch about something nice Trump did for somebody! You keep paying their salary and he will keep feeding them Christmas dinner and you will keep bitching about it. Cause you is a libtard.

President Donald Trump personally paid for hundreds of Christmas dinners for members of law enforcement who were working over the holiday.

Hundreds of Christmas dinners were served on Christmas day to members of the Secret Service, the White House Military Office, and the Palm Beach Sheriff Department, according to a source speaking to CNN’s Noah Gray.

The meals were described as a “full Christmas spread” and included turkey and a dessert buffet. The meals were served from 1-7 p.m. so that everyone could get food on a rotating shift.

Donald Trump Pays for Christmas Dinner for Hundreds of Law Enforcement Members Working the Holiday

not impressed, they get paid well , would of been more impressed if he fed the hungry, you know say open Mar Largo up and invite the homeless. That would of impressed me.
So good of the President to take care of his men who are forced by the job to be away from their families.

The homeless doesn't need to be fed at a luxury resort like trump's. Plenty of places are available for them on skid row.

If Trump did what you say, you would still criticize him. Obama didn't do either.

So good of the President to take care of his men who are forced by the job to be away from their families.

The homeless doesn't need to be fed at a luxury resort like trump's. Plenty of places are available for them on skid row.

Give me a break, they would be working on Xmas no matter what, everyone works on Xmas, like Nurses, nurses aids, doctors, airport personnel, firemen, most have to work on holidays. I have no sympathy for those workers who are getting paid holiday pay.

Also I could careless that Trump gave them a free meal.

How many homeless traipse through your house on holidays?

Give me a break, they would be working on Xmas no matter what, everyone works on Xmas, like Nurses, nurses aids, doctors, airport personnel, firemen, most have to work on holidays. I have no sympathy for those workers who are getting paid holiday pay.

Yes, right. That’s why you started a thread about it. Dumbass!

THIS is the kind of trivial shit you people snivel about? How pissy and petty-minded do you liberals plan on getting? Why don't you people grow the FUCK up and get a life? Do you open up your house to the homeless (don't make me laugh)?

If Trump did what you say, you would still criticize him. Obama didn't do either.

You are probably right, there is no way I would ever be on Trumps side, the self serving arrogant serial womanizer.

You have some real issues. This is a perfect example of what is wrong with you leftist Trump hating jackasses.

Let it go, you got beat.

Oh you care alright. You care more than anything. Btw, it's Christmas, not XMas.

Forum List

Back