Donald Trump Plots Purging Administrative State Employees if Reelected

So either Trump is in on it.....and all of the lies you folks are swallowing is BS....or Trump felt he could change minds.
I have no idea what motivates him. But the facts are he surrounded himself with swamp creatures, while claiming he wanted to clean it up.

I had no idea the London Daily Mail became a huge Trump supporter and is already campaigning for him.

Left: But if he fires 50,000 Federal employees how will we learn we need to social distance and wear masks during a nuclear attack?

You really need to stop reading things I did not say.

It sets up you getting pissed at me when I correct you.

I read what you said, you said you were good with Trump replacing the "weaponized" folks, and since he plans to do it with his own "weaponized" folks, you are also good with that.

I had no idea the London Daily Mail became a huge Trump supporter and is already campaigning for him.

Left: But if he fires 50,000 Federal employees how will we learn we need to social distance and wear masks during a nuclear attack?

Wow. So the Demmies hired 50,000 "Federal" employees to stick it to Trump. I'm gonna faint! :laughing0301:

Trump increased spending last time, so I'm not going to believe he will decrease it this time. If he fires anyone, he will just replace them with his cronies.

Last edited:

Sounds like a damned good start!

The move would be entirely beneficent. It would free up all those poor souls to do something productive in their lives.

That Trump. Always looking out to help people. No wonder he is a likely (albeit somewhat delayed) two term President.

Forum List

Back