Donald Trump Plots Purging Administrative State Employees if Reelected

Trump increased spending last time, so I'm not going to believe he will decrease it this time. If he fires anyone, he will just replace them with his cronies.
Donald Trump has no official "cronies." He's spent his life making life good for everyone else. He plans no evil for anyone without serious cause. I don't think you Demmies can wrap your mind around truly decent businessmen, except to tear them down if they interfere with your Democrat leadership's harsh push toward communism by being popular with voters. That Deep State greed for total power is not popular in this country, and that is not Trump's goal, and not his fault either. Trump's goals are clear. Good and solid high-paying jobs for Americans, even if they may have been on welfare for years. The Donald thinks justice should be right and based on irrefutable proof. And it just burns the living daylight out of totalitarian and vicious Marxist hatemongers like Chuck "you won't know what hit you" Schumer, Bernie "the Commie" Sanders, Nancy "Gold Pen" Pelosi, Hillary "I forget" Clinton; and Maxine, "Marxist Stalker" Waters who hates anybody who gets in the way of the Democrat Marxist takeover to rid this land of its prosperity and success. Not to mention Nancy's killjoy hitmen Schiff and Nadler who go after innocent people with false witness hit lists in their shirt pockets.

Eliminate the department of education and the Environmental protection agency. That right there should Eliminate 50,000 jobs.

I had no idea the London Daily Mail became a huge Trump supporter and is already campaigning for him.

Left: But if he fires 50,000 Federal employees how will we learn we need to social distance and wear masks during a nuclear attack?

80% of government employees could go and we would be great!

im good with this. if you've been "weaponized" - you're outta here.

if you did the weaponizing, get an island off the Aleutians and let them finish their lives their under whatever gov they wish to live under.
Should have done that the first time around, he still might be in office instead of Thief in Chief Biden.

You just said that Trump got rid of about 2.5 million government jackasses, fool.

whoops, left off a zero. Should have been obvious to anyone that can read a graph, but I guess since you did not finish the 5th grade you have not learned that skill yet

I do not believe anybody would shed a tear if the number of government employees was to be cut drastically. Too much redundancy in too many places doesn’t help get anything done.

He promised to do that his first time he ran, he lied then, why would you trust him now
He couldn't because those assholes are virtually impossible to fire. He changed that in the VA. Maybe he can do that with every other agency. More power to him.

whoops, left off a zero. Should have been obvious to anyone that can read a graph, but I guess since you did not finish the 5th grade you have not learned that skill yet
Again, you project your incompetence on someone else.
Is that the only arrow in your quiver, simplejack?

He couldn't because those assholes are virtually impossible to fire. He changed that in the VA. Maybe he can do that with every other agency. More power to him.

actually he changed it for all agencies, he made it easier to get rid of dead weight. I have praised him for this action many times. One of the better things he did while in office

I had no idea the London Daily Mail became a huge Trump supporter and is already campaigning for him.

Left: But if he fires 50,000 Federal employees how will we learn we need to social distance and wear masks during a nuclear attack?

Great start. Next, cut the EPA in half.

He promised to do that his first time he ran, he lied then, why would you trust him now
He tried to do that with three separate executive orders, all of which ended up in court, in front of no other than Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson....Wonder why you would forget that? Or was your dishonest post here intentional?

He tried to do that with three separate executive orders, all of which ended up in court, in front of no other than Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson....Wonder why you would forget that? Or was your dishonest post here intentional?

I have to admit, I did nto follow each and every one of his EOs as you seem to have.

Thank you for the information.

Ooooops! lol

The only oops is on your part. The three agencies he added to, just happen to be the biggest 3, thus he added more people than he cut. He did not make the Fed Govt any smaller, just moved where people worked.

1658612742993.png

Forum List

Back