Donald Trump Plots Purging Administrative State Employees if Reelected

Just ignorant of american civics again. You have to run and win a house seat to be speaker of the house.
Oh? As I said when the democrats get flushed from the house and Senate Biden and Harris will be impeached the house can make anyone speaker of the house. Anyone.

Oh? As I said when the democrats get flushed from the house and Senate Biden and Harris will be impeached the house can make anyone speaker of the house. Anyone.
If the american people vote for it I won't try to kill anybody over lies like you guys.

I promise.

I wouldn't put it past Republicans having a president be speaker that couldn't protect the constitution when he was president like Trump.

Great your total meltdown will be funny 🤣 how was the civics lesson I just gave you?
Yeah go ahead and do it. He loses to Biden in polls right now.

And I wouldn't put it past you Republicans to vote for speaker a man that couldn't protect the constitution as president like Trump.

That's differently a republican thing to do.

I wouldn't put it past Republicans having a president be speaker that couldn't protect the constitution when he was president like Trump.
He protected the constitution that's why he fought the democrats as they were shiting on it.

Yeah go ahead and do it. He loses to Biden in polls right now.

And I wouldn't put it past you Republicans to vote for speaker a man that couldn't protect the constitution as president like Trump.

That's differently a republican thing to do.
More funny shit hey civics genius has was the civics lesson?

im good with this. if you've been "weaponized" - you're outta here.

if you did the weaponizing, get an island off the Aleutians and let them finish their lives their under whatever gov they wish to live under.

YES!

As we have all witnessed, the FBI, top Intel 'experts', CIA top leadership, DHS, and DOJ - minimum - need to be purged of corrupt, criminal, partisan, liberal extremists, seditious traitors.

YES!

As we have all witnessed, the FBI, top Intel 'experts', CIA top leadership, DHS, and DOJ - minimum - need to be purged of corrupt, criminal, partisan, liberal extremists, seditious traitors.
True, but thinking dumb Don will do this is ridiculous.

If the american people vote for it I won't try to kill anybody over lies like you guys.

I promise.
Oh really?
Who did we try to kill?
From what I can see the only folks trying to kill their opponents are leftists. 3 assassination attempts by Democrats and 2 unarmed women murdered on Jan 6th.....not to mention all of the trespassers that keep committing "suicide".

im good with this. if you've been "weaponized" - you're outta here.

if you did the weaponizing, get an island off the Aleutians and let them finish their lives their under whatever gov they wish to live under.
That was Bannon's wet dream. The dismantling of the administrative state. And no wonder. The administrative state convicted him of swindling contributors for his build the wall project (for which Trump pardoned him), and for contempt of Congress.

After Pardon for Bannon, 2 Admit Bilking Donors to Border Wall​

Prosecutors say they took money from donors to Donald J. Trump’s signature project and spent it on jewelry, plastic surgery and a golf cart.

Nice little crime syndicate they had going there.

He got burned last time by not doing this. If he gets in again he will not make the same mistake twice.
Yes he will. He has no intention of upsetting the status quo. He continued to surround himself with swamp creatures throughout his time in the WH. He failed to learn anything in four years. So, stop believing he will do differently should he win again, God forbid.

Yes he will. He has no intention of upsetting the status quo. He continued to surround himself with swamp creatures throughout his time in the WH. He failed to learn anything in four years. So, stop believing he will do differently should he win again, God forbid.
Or Trump had to find out the hard way who he could trust and who not to trust.
Everyone Trump hired early on was recommended to him by someone else....including Mike Pence, Steve Bannon, and Paul Manafort.

Forum List

Back