Donald Trump Plots Purging Administrative State Employees if Reelected

Or Trump had to find out the hard way who he could trust and who not to trust.
Everyone Trump hired early on was recommended to him by someone else....including Mike Pence, Steve Bannon, and Paul Manafort.
Yet he brings in Barr, Bolton and others late in his term. Did you somehow miss this?

Of course he is. It's the first thing any dictator does. Get rid of all of the guardrails and honest civil servants. He did it the first time too. That's what made January 6th possible. He got rid of anyone who would stop him from doing it.
If he got rid of anyone who could stop him, how come he was stopped?

Lord you just spout stupid.

im good with this. if you've been "weaponized" - you're outta here.

if you did the weaponizing, get an island off the Aleutians and let them finish their lives their under whatever gov they wish to live under.
First real argument tor Trump that I’ve seen. Now convince me that he won’t go back to filling his administration with neocons and big government hacks

First real argument tor Trump that I’ve seen. Now convince me that he won’t go back to filling his administration with neocons and big government hacks
I'm not sure he will do. As I've said, I love the idea but if he puts in only his side, we are fundamentally no better off.

Yes he will. He has no intention of upsetting the status quo. He continued to surround himself with swamp creatures throughout his time in the WH. He failed to learn anything in four years. So, stop believing he will do differently should he win again, God forbid.
Opinions, especially emotional TDS-Suffering ones, are like assholes - every snowflake has one.

Good with yours.

Opinions, especially emotional TDS-Suffering ones, are like assholes - every snowflake has one.

Good with yours.
It’s an easy opinion to make, because it’s based on facts. Don continued to surround himself with swamp creatures throughout his four years. He failed to recognize the forces arrayed against him.

He did do some good things however and compared to old Joe, he looks a lot better.

If he got rid of anyone who could stop him, how come he was stopped?

Lord you just spout stupid.

He wasn't stopped. He called in the army to attack legal protestors in front of the White House, and no one stopped him.

He called a mob to attack the Capitol and kill Mike Pence, and no one stopped him from doing that either. The mob wasn't successful in killing Pence, but they came close enough to it that his Secret Service agents were making goodbye calls to their families.

It’s an easy opinion to make, because it’s based on facts.
You snowflakes continue to prove you don't know fact from emotion opinion any more than you could differentiate your ass from a hole in the ground.

At least you can tell he is infinitely better than brain dead traitor currently in office.

Or Trump had to find out the hard way who he could trust and who not to trust.
Everyone Trump hired early on was recommended to him by someone else....including Mike Pence, Steve Bannon, and Paul Manafort.
Trump is a good for nothing lazy fat worthless fuck who will do nothing if he's reelected besides lounging around in his pj's watching cable news till the crack of noon & playing golf like he did during his four year reign of terror.

if you did the weaponizing, get an island off the Aleutians and let them finish their lives their under whatever gov they wish to live under.
Of course, that's all nonsense, and what he will do is purge the administration of anyone who doesn't lick his boots. Preferably unqualified people who will not advise him but rather affirm him.

So, he is going to replace the "weaponized" folks with a different set of weaponized folks, and you find that to be progress?

He wants to put people in that are loyal to him. Not to the country, not to the Constitution, but to him.

And you are good with that.

Yet he brings in Barr, Bolton and others late in his term. Did you somehow miss this?
So basically you think Trump can read minds now?
Barr is a Washington insider.....but he's also a guy that likes to follow the law. Barr probably was given no choice on what he did...but Bolton admittedly has conducted several coups....including the one against Trump. What Trump had to deal with was the simple fact that he couldn't trust anyone not to be a traitor.
Even Mike Pence sold him out.
As I said before....Trump found out the hard way just how far the criminals are willing to go.
Every president since Reagan has been in on this move to create a Liberal World Order.
That's why they excluded Trump from all of their get-togethers.
He wasn't willing to sell our country out to globalists.

Last edited:
So, he is going to replace the "weaponized" folks with a different set of weaponized folks, and you find that to be progress?

He wants to put people in that are loyal to him. Not to the country, not to the Constitution, but to him.

And you are good with that.
You really need to stop reading things I did not say.

It sets up you getting pissed at me when I correct you.

So basically you think Trump can read minds now?
Barr is a Washington insider.....but he's also a guy that likes to follow the law. Barr probably was given no choice on what he did...but Bolton admittedly has conducted several coups....including the one against Trump. What Trump had to deal with was the simple fact that he couldn't trust anyone not to be a traitor.
Even Mike Pence sold him out.
As I said before....Trump found out the hard way just how far the criminals are willing to go.
Every president since Reagan has been in on this move to create a Liberal World Order.
That's why they excluded Trump from all of their get-togethers.
He wasn't willing to sell our country out to globalists.

Except that everyone knew Barr was of the establishment as is Pence, yet dumb Don picked them both.

Forum List

Back