Donald Trump praises authoritarian strongman

So he only WON with 70% or 60%, right?

Who knows? The election was completely rigged in his favor. Only one other person was even legally allowed to run.

Anyone that speaks out against him winds up with a bullet in their head. Apparently Donald Trump thinks that is good governance.

It was an illegal military coup, but Obama didn't cut off ties with Egypt afterwards. Are you calling on Trump to cut ties with Egypt?

You're being irrational.

I'm being irrational? For criticizing Donald Trump praising a dictator?

Holy shit you're retarded!

The military junta in Egypt occurred as a direct result of Obama and Clinton trying to force the Muslim Brotherhood on the Egyptian People. Trump had nothing to do with it. You're blaming the wrong person.

Donald Trump is the only one praising el-Sisi, a brutal dictator that murders his own people and restricts civil liberties.

This thread is entirely dedicated towards criticizing Donald Trump for praising a dictator. Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood are a red herring.

It was an illegal military coup, but Obama didn't cut off ties with Egypt afterwards. Are you calling on Trump to cut ties with Egypt?

Obama banned el-Sisi from making state visits to the United States.

I don't care that Donald Trump is inviting el-Sisi to the White House. It's him telling an authoritarian despot that he is doing a 'fantastic job' that has me pissed.

You're being irrational.

I'm being irrational? For criticizing Donald Trump praising a dictator?

Holy shit you're retarded!

The military junta in Egypt occurred as a direct result of Obama and Clinton trying to force the Muslim Brotherhood on the Egyptian People. Trump had nothing to do with it. You're blaming the wrong person.

Donald Trump is the only one praising el-Sisi, a brutal dictator that murders his own people and restricts civil liberties.

This thread is entirely dedicated towards criticizing Donald Trump for praising a dictator. Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood are a red herring.

Obama didn't cut ties after the Junta. So are you calling for Trump to cut ties with Egypt? What do you want?

Obama banned el-Sisi from making state visits to the United States.

I don't care that Donald Trump is inviting el-Sisi to the White House. It's him telling an authoritarian despot that he is doing a 'fantastic job' that has me pissed.

Link supporting your claim? Thanks.

"You have been doing a fantastic job" Donald Trump says to Abdel Fattah el-Sisi.

Yeah, he has been doing a fantastic job... stealing civil liberties and committing gross human rights violations. Fucking fantastic! This is obviously why Donald's cultists support him too. They want their own ruthless authority figure like Vladimir Putin and el-Sisi.

5981ce18a6604e1a82a7008f28b0f902_18.jpg
Trump said that to some other despot a few months ago. He LIKES that leadership style, for those of you who hadn't noticed.

Are you a Mohammad Morsi supporter, OldLady? Any enemy of America is the friend of democrats, but you claim not to be a democrat?

Google it, dumbass! Are you that incapable?

Sisi hasn't been allowed in the White House the entire Obama administration. Like I said though, I don't care that DJ is inviting him. The problem is that he is complimenting his governing style, which involves mass executions and suppression of information.

Since when do Democrats hate Muslims?

ISLAMOPHOBIC SNOWFLAKES?

Wow....

They hate them when they displaced the close Al Qaeda allies of the democrats. Morsi was Obama's pick, a good Muslim Brotherhood Jihadist in bed with the Al Qaeds, the exact people Obama and the democrats support.

Yes, they tried to force the Muslim Brotherhood on the Egyptian People. It was shameful. This man is overwhelmingly supported in Egypt. Much more so than the Muslim Brotherhood.

It seems like every country in the Middle East it's the same--the only way to keep order and keep terrorists contained is to be a brutal dictator.

How is that working out for Assad?

Just fine now that Putin stepped in to help him fight ISIS and AQ. And to help stop Obama from inflicting another poor country with the Muslim Brotherhood. That's what this bullshit in Syria has been about.

There was no Arab Spring ever. That was a cover to hand the ME over to the MB.

Sisi hasn't been allowed in the White House the entire Obama administration. Like I said though, I don't care that DJ is inviting him. The problem is that he is complimenting his governing style, which involves mass executions and suppression of information.

Obama continued close ties with Egypt after the coup. So you're uninformed on this. Trump had nothing to do with it. You're blaming the wrong person.

What mass executions?

Okay, I reached my limit!

I'll never get you dishonest authoritarian idiots to admit that praising the governing style of a dictator that executes his opposition and suppresses the media is wrong.

What mass executions?

Yeah, Trump's been in there all of two months, but somehow this is all his fault. Oh man, loony haters are gonna be loony haters. Nothing you can do i guess. It's irrational derangement.

Last edited:
The Egyptian People overwhelmingly support this man

Those that he doesn't murder in cold blood. The regime exterminates their opposition.

What are you judging his support from? There have been numerous demonstrations against him, and his 96% election victory was clearly rigged and would fail to meet many international observer standards.

The regime exterminates their opposition.

Their Muslim extremist opposition needs to be put down.

his 96% election victory was clearly rigged and would fail to meet many international observer standards.

The same goes for dozens of countries and most of the Muslim ones.

Forum List

Back