Donald Trump praises authoritarian strongman

It is true that FDR had a similar relationship with Stalin that Trump has with Putin. FDR, certainly didn't reflect an entire ideology. If you found a grain of pepper in a container of salt, would you describe the container pepper or salt?
Obama, never indicated he loved or even liked Castro. When he offered a statement on Castro death, he didn't utter one word of praise for Castro.
Statement by the President on the Passing of Fidel Castro

You're saying that FDR never even met Josef Stalin?

roosevelt_stalin.jpg

I do believe you to be mistaken.

Now Obama sure loved him some Castro, ideological Siamese Twins, those two.

Cuba_Trump-e0a03-1706.jpg

{ON FRIDAY, President Obama unveiled a Presidential Decision Directive trumpeting further overtures to the Cuban government designed to make the thaw he announced on Dec. 17, 2014, “irreversible.” That would imply “regardless of results” — which so far have been paltry, at least in terms of freedom and prosperity for Cuba’s long-suffering people. Indeed, Cubans are “worse off now than how they imagined their future” when normalization began, opposition journalist Yoani Sanchez noted recently.}

Obama to the Castro regime: Do whatever you want

Love and tolerance are two different things. Even though as I stated, FDR admired Stalin, much like Trump admires Putin.
That still doesn't mean current liberals love Stalin or Castro.

derp
dərp/
informal
exclamation
  1. 1.
    used as a substitute for speech regarded as meaningless or stupid, or to comment on a foolish or stupid action.
    "Lower tax rates and far lower job creation. Derp"
noun
  1. 1.
    foolishness or stupidity.
    "the derp heard outside apparently was only the tip of the iceberg"
Hey, I'm not the one who made a statement that can't be backed up. I believe that you may be the "DERP".
It must have been the first time for you.

That being said, Trump is doing what all presidents have done. Get over it.

Did I say that other presidents have never met with a tyrant? No.
I was addressing the post that implied that Dems loved Castro, Lenin and Stalin.
Thanks for putting word in my mouth.

Obama sure loves Castro.

FDR sure loved "Uncle Joe" Stalin.

It is true that FDR had a similar relationship with Stalin that Trump has with Putin. FDR, certainly didn't reflect an entire ideology. If you found a grain of pepper in a container of salt, would you describe the container pepper or salt?
Obama, never indicated he loved or even liked Castro. When he offered a statement on Castro death, he didn't utter one word of praise for Castro.
Statement by the President on the Passing of Fidel Castro
Several obama campaign offices proudly displayed pictures of Che Guevara. There was full obama approval.

Again, what a few liberals do doesn't mean you should paint all liberals with a broad brush.
When the left was calling the Tea Party bigots, based on the actions of a few, I defended the Tea Party, the same way I am now defending liberals. I have always believed in not painting an entire group with a broad brush based on the actions of a few.

"You have been doing a fantastic job" Donald Trump says to Abdel Fattah el-Sisi.

Yeah, he has been doing a fantastic job... stealing civil liberties and committing gross human rights violations. Fucking fantastic! This is obviously why Donald's cultists support him too. They want their own ruthless authority figure like Vladimir Putin and el-Sisi.

5981ce18a6604e1a82a7008f28b0f902_18.jpg

cozying up to Putin and Assad

making Americans proud, one dictator at a time

Never met either of them, Nutsack

You fascists sure lie a lot.

Forum List

Back