Donald Trump, rapist

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
I didn't want to go there. However, given how deep into the muck the Trump fans are diving, screaming that Hillary defends her rapist husband, turnabout is definitely fair play. And we need to nip their kind of sleaze in the bud.

First wife Ivana said that Donald Trump attacked and raped her.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
---
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.
---

Trump fans, why do you back a rapist and abuser of women?

Anyone else, you can toss this into the faces of the Trump fans when they try to pull their sleaze. It might teach them not to do it. After all, Trump fans don't have a better nature that you can appeal to, so fear is what has to be used to motivate them.

I didn't want to go there. However, given how deep into the muck the Trump fans are diving, screaming that Hillary defends her rapist husband, turnabout is definitely fair play. And we need to nip their kind of sleaze in the bud.

---
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.
---

Anyone else, you can toss this into the faces of the Trump fans when they try to pull their sleaze. It might teach them not to do it. After all, Trump fans don't have a better nature that you can appeal to, so fear is what has to be used to motivate them.

Why do the Clintonistas back a woman who's running for President who's husband is a rapist and abuser of women?

Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey spring to mind.

Bwahahaahaha!

The warriors of victomology come and speak. Is there anyone who actually believes this bull shit?

Just because Trump has TRiUMPhed, does not make him a rapist. Sorry to say...

"Ivana,... I wanna"... bwahaha...

Did Mr. Clinton write this story. You know, he would have experience.

Bwahahaahaha!

The warriors of victomology come and speak. Is there anyone who actually believes this bull shit?

Ivana was probably just trying to sell her book.

Given how the point of my OP was to point out the hypocrisy of the Trump fans, I appreciate some of them jumping in so quickly to prove that point.

If this allegation is so "unbelievable", why haven't any of you hypocrites spoken out against the even more unbelievable allegations that the Clinton-haters quote as gospel?

I'm willing to play by your rules, Trump fans, whatever you say they are.

If you all say it's unfair to hurl allegations of being a rapist at Bill Clinton, then I'll agree it's equally unfair to make such accusations against Donald Trump.

But if you keep screaming Bill Clinton is a rapist, then I'll keep pointing out how, by the standards you've set, Donald Trump is a rapist.

Your choice.

---

---

Lets see hillary defends her cheating ass husband

Hillary defended and laughed about her client who rapped a little 22 year old girl

And you want to make a topic about trumps ex-wife ?

---

---

Yep, when I want the true measure of a man, I always ask his ex wife.

LOL OMG that's hilarious.

Wonder who is paying the women on their campaign staff more? Clinton or Trump?

And the white rich husband is always innocent.
Got it!

---

---

Yep, when I want the true measure of a man, I always ask his ex wife.

LOL OMG that's hilarious.

---

---

it's an ex wife, really? it's why we have a justice system. If she had evidence, he'd have paid for something like she's claiming. I'm just saying. This is all you got eh? We have a women who's own husband admittedly had sex with another women in the WH and she's still with him. how much dignity does she really have sticking with that scum bucket?

Oh and that isn't even scratching the service of what he did as governor.

---

---

it's an ex wife, really? it's why we have a justice system. If she had evidence, he'd have paid for something like she's claiming. I'm just saying. This is all you got eh? We have a women who's own husband admittedly had sex with another women in the WH and she's still with him. how much dignity does she really have sticking with that scum bucket?

Well, that's easy. Without Bill Hillary's chances of advancing THIS far were just south of nil.

And you want to make a topic about trumps ex-wife ?

No, the topic is about your hypocrisy.

You all say that weak accusations made against Bill Clinton make for a good enough reason to call him a rapist.

Hence, weak accusations made against Donald Trump must also make for a good enough reason to call him a rapist.

I'm not denying that the accusations against Trump are weak. I'm pointing out the allegations against Bill Clinton are just as weak.

So, what's acceptable for one must be acceptable for the other, right?

Bwahahaahaha!

Ivana was probably just trying to sell her book.

Ahh the old go to response appears again. "Its fake!!"

Why?

BECAUSE!!!

bully bully certainly is his well known modus operandi...

You're going to get tired of .... you’re going to say, ‘Please, I have a headache. Please, don't ... so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make...great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep ....’

25 quotes capturing Donald Trump’s final pitch to South Carolina

You really shouldn't go there. It would open the door for Ivana to take to the campaign trail in support of Donald.

bernie has also shown some demented misogynist tendencies fyi

bernie-sanders.jpg

Oh for crying out loud Lakhota beat you to this ages ago. It was Ivana going for a huge divorce settlement and payback for Marla.

So why didn't you defend Bill Clinton by saying his accusers were out for cash?

Again, it's about the hypocrisy you're displaying here.

Forum List

Back