Donald Trump Really Shouldn't Have Pursued Becoming President!

JimofPennsylvan

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2007
Donald Trump really shouldn't have pursued becoming President of the United States! First off, because he is out of his league; people that pursue the Presidency should be high quality people not ordinary quality. Donald Trump became successful because he is a tough businessman but the most neanderthal person can be tough person. Donald Trump is not sophisticated he often doesn't fully see the ramifications of what he is doing and even if he does he often doesn't consider the effects of what he will do in the calculus of whether or not he should do it. Secondly, he is not good at this type of relationship. Donald Trump is great at the executive-staff type of relationships where the staff person is always in fear of losing his or her job but Presidents have to be good at relationships where your manager doesn't care about losing his or her job because it is only a temporary job anyway and the manager thinks your an idiot and/or you don't have the background to do the job. Presidents have to be responsible enough to work with managers they don't have chemistry with in order to serve the interests of the American people otherwise the President is going to surround him or herself with managers that are just yesmen and definitely bad with the possibility of really worse things will befall the country if this situation comes about! Thirdly, he is fundamentally a different person than what is needed. A person that is an appropriate fit for President at their core is a champion or a person that looks out for a major block of American society O the block could be America's aristocracy (America's wealthy) or it could be labor (unions, etc.). Donald Trump at his core is a person that looks out for three persons that is me, myself and I; Donald Trump does not care about the far right and Christian conservatives and their priorities if truth be told he probably at the deepest levels of his heart is against their priorities but these constituencies are the only collective group offering Mr. Trump a ticket to the Presidency so he tries to hold on to that ticket for dear life! Mr. Trump in pursuing the Presidency violated the baseline, fundamental tenet of wisdom for a good life that people who try to always live their life with wisdom are fanatical about they never ever ever violate which is in major areas of your life stay within your limitations don't go way over your head because if you do you're going to find your ass drowned! I am not a pollster but I would bet that most Americans think President Trump is flailing in the waters of the Presidency right now!

Donald Trump really shouldn't have pursued becoming President of the United States! First off, because he is out of his league; people that pursue the Presidency should be high quality people not ordinary quality. Donald Trump became successful because he is a tough businessman but the most neanderthal person can be tough person. Donald Trump is not sophisticated he often doesn't fully see the ramifications of what he is doing and even if he does he often doesn't consider the effects of what he will do in the calculus of whether or not he should do it. Secondly, he is not good at this type of relationship. Donald Trump is great at the executive-staff type of relationships where the staff person is always in fear of losing his or her job but Presidents have to be good at relationships where your manager doesn't care about losing his or her job because it is only a temporary job anyway and the manager thinks your an idiot and/or you don't have the background to do the job. Presidents have to be responsible enough to work with managers they don't have chemistry with in order to serve the interests of the American people otherwise the President is going to surround him or herself with managers that are just yesmen and definitely bad with the possibility of really worse things will befall the country if this situation comes about! Thirdly, he is fundamentally a different person than what is needed. A person that is an appropriate fit for President at their core is a champion or a person that looks out for a major block of American society O the block could be America's aristocracy (America's wealthy) or it could be labor (unions, etc.). Donald Trump at his core is a person that looks out for three persons that is me, myself and I; Donald Trump does not care about the far right and Christian conservatives and their priorities if truth be told he probably at the deepest levels of his heart is against their priorities but these constituencies are the only collective group offering Mr. Trump a ticket to the Presidency so he tries to hold on to that ticket for dear life! Mr. Trump in pursuing the Presidency violated the baseline, fundamental tenet of wisdom for a good life that people who try to always live their life with wisdom are fanatical about they never ever ever violate which is in major areas of your life stay within your limitations don't go way over your head because if you do you're going to find your ass drowned! I am not a pollster but I would bet that most Americans think President Trump is flailing in the waters of the Presidency right now!

OMG Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

So in this fantasy world of yours does it include the constitution?

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible tothe office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident ...
Qualifications and Requirements for the Office of President of the ...
PresidentsUSA.net › qualifications

I don't even need to insult the OP on this.

Yes, but Trump knows how to use e-mail, so...........

I'd be embarrassed if I wrote that load of CRAP.

A pretty hard paragraph to read--might want to breath every now and then!

As far as Trump goes..to most of his followers..he's what they want him to be...even if he's not actually simpatico with them..they imbue him with their ideals.

Trump is, in the end, just a symbol..a flashpoint in our culture wars..long after Trump is gone..the issues that he represents will remain.
The extremes are the enemy, IMO. The Alt/right and the Progressive left need to be put back in their collective places..and the moderates need to reassert control. If this does not happen..we're in for a bumpy ride...Trump or no Trump.

/----/ And yet with all these shortcomings, Hildabeast and 15 Republican candidates couldn't defeat him.

Wall of text crits you for 10,000..... :eek:

The OP might have some valid points but they're so well concealed that we're going to need a massive search party and some forensic English majors to find them.

Really? But you've written so much that should embarrass a sane person, and it didn't seem to bother you a bit.

if i paypal you $20 will you get a keyboard with an enter key?

we really need a WTF??? button as we have for like, funny, informative and so forth.

Wow, now the crazy, angry left presumes to be able to judge "high quality people" for political office. Years ago "high quality people" meant whites only. Lefties haven't drifted too far from their bigoted roots.

Last edited:
Donald Trump really shouldn't have pursued becoming President of the United States! First off, because he is out of his league; people that pursue the Presidency should be high quality people not ordinary quality.

LMAO okay list Obama and Hillary's qualifications here let me laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wow, now the crazy, angry left presumes to be able to judge "high quality people" for political office. Years ago "high quality people" meant whites only. Lefties haven't drifted to far from their bigoted roots.

And you think that obese orange fool is a High Quality Person, sooooo

Someone of quality? You mean like Hillary?
upload_2018-6-6_7-52-33.jpeg

Cooked Hillary shouldn't have bothered to run President either. The bitch got her ass kicked by a worthless nobody Negro and a reality star.

She was way out of her league, wasn't she? She got schonged both times and doesn't even understand why.

If you took the time to read it in it's entirety, you should also be embarrassed.

Whoever you stole the paragraph from obviously is not American born/educated. They can't even spell simple english words properly. 'Your' should be 'you're' for instance.
I'm guessing the person you stole the paragraph from is either East Indian or Pakistani.

Forum List

Back