Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

The grift goes on. Those lawyers fees have to be paid after all

Exactly, Trump chose to be prosecuted during the election by Democrats and even forced them to wait for all charges for exactly 2 1/2 years before they amazingly went to court the same time.

What is funny is your "not a Democrat" when you are their attack dog

You're trying WAY too hard to mold a gotchya. I highlighted the section of your rant that I wanted to respond to. I like being specific direct and to the point.

Whatever it is that you think I admitted is either in your head or you trying to manipulate the conversation. Just because I rolled with your petty attack on the left to make a point doesn’t mean I agree with you.

If YOU think the left are dangerous and decide to act like them and “use their playbook” then that’s you acting dangerous. It’s not me agreeing that the Left is dangerous.
Well numbnuts I gotcha

The grift goes on. Those lawyers fees have to be paid after all. Every time you think this man can't get more embarrassing and shameless he has a "hold my beer" moment. I've never seen such a clown car in my life that is now the United States of America. Every day we get closer to living in an actual episode of South Park.

Former President Donald Trump announced the latest round of his digital trading cards, the “Mugshot Edition,” which includes a bonus offer for a piece of Trump’s suit from his Fulton County, Georgia mug shot and dinner with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, following the success of previous editions.

And Trump is now the Shamwow Guy

It's incredible, Mod Taz takes partisan hack to a whole new level criticizing .... Trump .... for being persecuted by Democrats. How DARE he defend himself!!!!!!!!!!!

Hack isn't strong enough to describe that

If you did then you would have address the points I just made and not ignored them to simply say you got me. That’s how a loser would act.
What else is their to address I already addressed what you said. This isn't a debate it's a gotcha

It's incredible, Mod Taz takes partisan hack to a whole new level criticizing .... Trump .... for being persecuted by Democrats. How DARE he defend himself!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s communist weirdness that “having doubts” kicks off and perpetuates an incredible witch hunt.

He’s someone who spews his lack of morals! Telling others to watch theirs. That’s incredulous

It’s communist weirdness that “having doubts” kicks off and perpetuates an incredible witch hunt.

Billo_Really thinks supporting the Green party means he's a super Democrat. The Green people I know all hate the Democrat party. They are leftists who recognize the Democrats aren't working for them. It doesn't even make sense that he super believes every word from the Democrats and isn't one. Anyway, Dont Taz Me Bro sounds like him. He's an attack dog for the DNC, but isn't one!

Democrat double standards just make them sound as stupid as they are

Billo_Really thinks supporting the Green party means he's a super Democrat. The Green people I know all hate the Democrat party. They are leftists who recognize the Democrats aren't working for them. It doesn't even make sense that he super believes every word from the Democrats and isn't one. Anyway, Dont Taz Me Bro sounds like him. He's an attack dog for the DNC, but isn't one!

Democrat double standards just make them sound as stupid as they are
Taze me bra hates my guts!

This from a guy who thinks Michelle Obama is a man, and Donald Trump always tells the truth. That's the very definition of "up is down".

With the Trump Cult, every accusation is a confession.
You can’t define the difference so why does it matter?

Even a mod has the right to express his or hers political beliefs, it's called Freedom of Speech. IF you are confused please look the First Amendment that be helpful for you.

I have faith in the supreme court over turning the unconstitutional actions of the unjust department.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Forum List

Back