Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

Even a mod has the right to express his or hers political beliefs, it's called Freedom of Speech. IF you are confused please look the First Amendment that be helpful for you.
Now it’s a 1st amendment thing, when it isn’t for us? Ahhh hypocrite

i never said a thing about 2016. btw - donny won, hillary conceded & we are all over it. do keep up.

3 years since JAN 6.

donny is all but snagged in the net.
Yeah you did, you really want me to pull a post and embarrass yourself?

I’m confident you said something about comey

i never said a thing about 2016. btw - donny won, hillary conceded & we are all over it. do keep up.

3 years since JAN 6.

donny is all but snagged in the net.
according to comey, the investigation started back in july. a boatload of trump's cronies have links to russia & the little looksey into all of it is still ongoing. exactly how much trump is involved - if at all personally - is yet to be determined.
Chicken shit dishonest human. No credibility, or integrity to admit your own actions.

Demofk

Chicken shit dishonest human. No credibility, or integrity to admit your own actions.

Demofk

oh holy crap from how long ago? i thought you was talking about just recently. i didn't even realize this was a necro thread.

anyhoo ........... donny was involved with russia russia russia, but it was all propaganda blitzing on the rooooskie's end. as proven by the (R) senate intel committee - but no actual vote rigging.

oh holy crap from how long ago? i thought you was talking about just recently. i didn't even realize this was a necro thread.

anyhoo ........... donny was involved with russia russia russia, but it was all propaganda blitzing on the rooooskie's end. as proven by the (R) senate intel committee - but no actual vote rigging.
Ohh are you going to go there? Every indictment is the fact trump won, again, no surprise you didn’t know that

Ohh are you going to go there? Every indictment is the fact trump won, again, no surprise you didn’t know that

Joe-Biden-Maga-Tears-shirt.png

This from a guy who thinks Michelle Obama is a man, and Donald Trump always tells the truth. That's the very definition of "up is down".

With the Trump Cult, every accusation is a confession.
And this coming from a bitch that supports con man biden. You're so far into the cult it's seems so normal to you.

Oh dumbass you got busted
Cultist there was no Trump Russian collusion
There was however Clinton Russia collusion Steele dossier was Russian disinfirmation.

Even a mod has the right to express his or hers political beliefs, it's called Freedom of Speech. IF you are confused please look the First Amendment that be helpful for you.
Mods mat express and further their political beliefs. Deletion or alteration and moving of an opposing political belief is not moderation nor what an open discussion site is about. It’s Censorship.

Demofk
They frequently say they never said it or we heard or read it wrong. Generally the older posts are too hard to find again and they count on that

You are so lost. I hope to God you aren't American since you know so little about the Constitution. Bringing up the First Amendment in regard to an Internet discussion is asinine

You are so lost. I hope to God you aren't American since you know so little about the Constitution. Bringing up the First Amendment in regard to an Internet discussion is asinine
No such thing as a first amendment right on a discussion board

• Fact
Reactions: kaz

LOL, and then
No such thing as a first amendment right on a discussion board

0311 still doesn't know what we are talking about, he/she/it disagreed with that, LOL. They don't know what the Constitution or Bill of Rights even are.

Ignoring that, just at a basic level, he/she/it wasn't even bright enough to grasp they did to me what they said was Unconstitutional to say to taz. Now that was stupid.

0311 was obviously a low performer in school. For real. Civics is high school, so 0311 didn't even make it that far since they don't know what the Constitution is

And you're still a lying bag of chickenshit
Only those in a cult would support Trump, who committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, to disenfranchise millions of Americans, and to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power; it’s madness to want Trump in the WH again – the madness of only those in a cult.

Forum List

Back