Donald Trump rolled the dice on Biden and Burism and lost ... Biden is surging

kkk is a demofk prize. Don't forget it, here let me remind you.
https://www.history.com/topics/reconstruction/ku-klux-klan

ya ya ya they were. no doubt. but the parties flipped in the 60s after LBJ. now the KKK is allllllllllllllll about the right. the alt right. the torch bearers & it's those that vote for donny that are in favor of keeping them thar monuments & CONfed flag flying proudly.
The parties didnt shift

black voters walked away from the “ones who brung them” for no apparent reason
Uh, no, they didn't.
Yes they did

blacks were loyal republicans from 1865 till 1964

then they became democrats
They still don’t realize Lincoln was republican! I’m still laughing at their ignorance
Because of the poor quality of our public schools

Donald Trump lost his shirt and walked away morally bankrupt and impeached for his roll of the dice on Biden and Burisma.

Donald Trump laid his bets too early and could have upset the applecart for Biden if he had waited until November.

Now the Biden-Burisma play is dead and Donald Trump's own family and Jared Kushner are open to being used as political Pinatas for their profiting from Trump's presidency.

Biden is surging and is stealing Trump's oxygen which portends bad news for Donald Trump in November.

Even the political slut Nikki Haley won't rescue Donald Trump and she could end up being Trump's Sarah Palin.
Nah, Biden resurgence is going to reinvigorate the rights' energy on Burisma.

It's already beginning in the Senate.

Senate Republicans plan first subpoena in Burisma, Biden probe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...11b39a-5cbb-11ea-b014-4fafa866bb81_story.html

I have a feeling Biden is just starting his turn in the barrel. These investigations are going to hurt, he has much to account for.

If anyone is fool enough or arrogant enough (OP) to think Burisma has just gone away, they have another thing coming. Just wait and see if Joey is named his opponent.

ya ya ya they were. no doubt. but the parties flipped in the 60s after LBJ. now the KKK is allllllllllllllll about the right. the alt right. the torch bearers & it's those that vote for donny that are in favor of keeping them thar monuments & CONfed flag flying proudly.
The parties didnt shift

Uh, no, they didn't.
Yes they did

They still don’t realize Lincoln was republican! I’m still laughing at their ignorance
Because of the poor quality of our public schools

The parties did shift. Republicans realized that there weren't enough people who would vote for their policies. Republicans embraced the Chicago School of Economics and Milton Friedman in the early 1970's. Friedman decried the social safety net and minimum wages as a pox on the free market and postulated that if the government abandoned all social programs, including education, health care, and minimum wages, the free market would naturally balance wages and prices, and the artificial constructs of government ownership or management of aspect of the economy only existed to distort wages, prices or both.

Friedman's policies have been abject economic failures wherever they were tried. Prices rose, wages, fell, and poverty increased. In order to keep citizens from revolting (see Chile), the right wing dictatorships killed all of the liberals - the very policy so many on this board tout. Chile still has the reputation of being a very business friendly place, but not the best place for its citizens to live.

Republicans have been pushing for Friedman's economic policies since Reagan, and to a large extent, they have succeeded in convinced those who neither study history, or look outside the USA so see where these policies have been tried and the results of the attempts. No politically semi-literate person in the world has watched the USA veer hard while successive Presidents enacted anti-welfare measures and cut spending to education, infrastructure and try to privatize both.

In the wider world, Friedman's policies and ideas have been utterly discredited. The one-time darling of the right has now been declared the architect of the horrors inflicted by a string of brutual right wing dictatorships in South America in the 1970's and 1980's.

Only the USA still subscribes to Friedman's discredited "supply side" economics. Keynesian economics believes in supply and demand. Friedmand strangles demand by ensuring the profits only go to the top and the working classes are kept in poverty and insecurity providing for their own education and health care, to the benefit of the wealthy classes, who pay them the least amount possible.

I saw a clown that no one had ever heard of that had only been in the senate a couple of years, did absolutely nothing and now was promoted to the White House by YOU GUYS only because he WAS Black! YOU'RE THE FUCKING RACISTS. YOU wanted a guy in there BECAUSE he was Black. And anyone with half a brain could see in 5 minutes listening to the guy that idiot couldn't sell a fucking used car, much less that I'd ever buy one off of him.

Really. Tell me true. If you put Obama, Dubya and Trump on Jeopardy, which one of them do you really think would walk away with the most money.

So we promoted a qualified black man over a couple of assholes who were born rich and had everything handed to them.

I know this horrifies you... but that's on you.

So again I ask: Why not clear it all up with an investigation? If there's nothing to hide,

What crime is either Biden accused of?
None yet, but there is plenty of probable cause for an investigation for selling access to the WH. What is he afraid of, and what are YOU afraid of?

Last edited:
So again I ask: Why not clear it all up with an investigation? If there's nothing to hide, Joe should welcome the opportunity to clear his name and his drug addicted son who was receiving $83,000 a month from the company daddy didn't want investigated.
It is being investigated. Who said it shouldn't be?
Joe Biden (and every OTHER Democrat).
You lie. I'm a Democrat and I never said he shouldn't be investigated.
I'm talking about Democrats that matter. You're just a troll on a message board.
Great, quote Pelosi saying Biden shouldn't be investigated...
Quote Pelosi saying Biden SHOULD be investigated.

The bald faced reality is that MUCH of the opposition to Obama by Republicans, IS racism. The entire "birth movement", which is 30% of Republicans, is HIGHLY racist. The Republican Party bases much of their platform on the idea that social spending is giving "free shit" to lazy inner city minorities who are lawless, lazy and undeserving.

Since Ronald Reagan, the party has railed against "welfare queens", and the "war on poverty", which saw the poverty rate fall from 35% to 20% during the years race has been a focal point. Republicans created the rural/urban divide as well as the white/minority divide, because it is in their best interests to keep low income Americans from joining forces and voting for the best interests of ALL low income Americans, regardless of race or zip code.

White Americans have lapped up that message with a fork and spoon, witness the rise of a flagrant white supremacist such at Donald Trump. The Republican Party has now lost so many members that there are now more registered independents than there are registered Republicans.

Republicans are bending themselves into pretzels attempting to rationize voting for Trump's economic policies while decrying his less savoury behaviour but Trump's inherent racism is at the root of his fiscal policies, and preserving white privilege is a HUGE part of it. For Trump, the world is divided in winners and losers, and he's always been on the side of the big guy bullying the little guy out of his lunch, because he can.
Hillary Clinton started the Birther Movement, and You are a Racist.
You're deranged, Stumpy. :cuckoo:
He’s right

hillary dug up the dirt on obama first

^^^ fake news

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.
Despite what Trump says, the 2008 Clinton campaign and the candidate herself never trafficked in the rumors.
By KYLE CHENEY
09/16/2016 03:55 PM EDT
Updated 09/16/2016 04:24 PM EDT

Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?
By By Robert Farley
Posted on July 2, 2015
Was Hillary Clinton the Original 'Birther'?

nope:
PolitiFact - Fact-checking Donald Trump's claim Hillary Clinton started Obama birther movement

nada:

Did Clinton Supporters Start the 'Birther' Movement?

nyet:
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html
To this day no one knows for sure where obama was born

the fact that only released a digital image of a birth certificate claiming to be his after several years of great pressure only raised suspicions higher
LOLOLOLOL

Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. And he released his short form while still running for president, not "after several years." You freaks are truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

lol....

“I know that there’s some who have criticized even the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ as if the notion is as if other lives don’t matter. We get ‘All Lives Matter’ or ‘Blue Lives Matter.’ I understand the point they’re trying to make. I think it’s also important for us to understand that the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ simply refers to the notion that there’s a specific vulnerability for African-Americans that needs to be addressed. It’s not meant to suggest that other lives don’t matter. It’s to suggest that other folks aren’t experiencing this particular vulnerability and so we shouldn’t get too caught up somehow in this notion that people who are asking for fair treatment are somehow automatically anti-police or trying to only look out for black lives as opposed to others. I think we have to be careful about playing that game because, obviously, that’s not what is intended.” ~ obama.

steven miller? steve bannon? jeff sessions? david duke's endorsement...

The parties didnt shift

Uh, no, they didn't.

Yes they did

They were loyal to the party of the north. That's now Democrat. The racist conservative Democrat south from back then is now mostly Republican. Blacks are not aligned to a political party. They're aligned to those who helped gain their freedom. And that certainly isn't the south who seceded from the nation in their failed attempt to keep slavery legal. That's now become the Republican party.

So, no, they didn't.

The parties didnt shift

Uh, no, they didn't.
Yes they did

Today's Republicans barely resemble Lincoln Republicans.

It is being investigated. Who said it shouldn't be?
I'm talking about Democrats that matter. You're just a troll on a message board.
Why should I? You're the one who claimed she said he shouldn't be investigated.

Thanks for proving you lied.

:dance:

Oh, so you're saying Pelosi wants Biden to be investigated? Thanks for proving you're a fucking moron.

As I said months ago, the 2020 election is already over. Now, with Biden getting better, it's clear the Democrats will sabotage Bernie again. Only thus time, Bernie won't stand for it.

This is getting focused more clearly now. We're going to have Biden nominated (with lots of cheating), and Bernie going 3rd party, exhorting his supporters to vote for him and they will.

Trump will sit back easy and watch the split ticket lose big. Here's the 2020 election map - :biggrin:Google Image Result for https://images.app.goo.gl/eKUkznkc1bffR59Whttps://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/map-united-states-america-red-13617916.

Don't be cocky.....we still need to work hard to make sure Trump wins and keeps the senate.

RBG won't last another four years.

Sotomeyer will likely be gone before the next turn is over.

Oh, so you're saying Pelosi wants Biden to be investigated? Thanks for proving you're a fucking moron.
LOLOL

How many times are you going to demonstrate you lied through your keyboard when you falsely claimed all Democrats have said they don't want Biden investigated?

LOLOL

How many times are you going to demonstrate you lied through your keyboard when you falsely claimed all Democrats have said they don't want Biden investigated?

So, are you going to quote Nancy calling for an investigation of Biden or not?
No? I didn't think so.

I saw a clown that no one had ever heard of that had only been in the senate a couple of years, did absolutely nothing and now was promoted to the White House by YOU GUYS only because he WAS Black! YOU'RE THE FUCKING RACISTS. YOU wanted a guy in there BECAUSE he was Black. And anyone with half a brain could see in 5 minutes listening to the guy that idiot couldn't sell a fucking used car, much less that I'd ever buy one off of him.
If you put Obama, Dubya and Trump on Jeopardy, which one of them do you really think would walk away with the most money.

Another one of your stupid, dimwitted, theoretical, unprovable and pointless strawman arguments, JoeB? I think you know the answer to that problem, don't you? Jeopardy is just a GAME, boy. Trump didn't earn his billions playing games. Nor did he earn it just because his hard-working mentor father left him some money as a seed to build his own empire. People win Jeopardy based on pure academic knowledge, so, your strawman argument was chosen purely as a biased attempt to give Obama presumably the favored advantage. But you don't know.

Trump built his billions out in the real world of corporate competition and success.

GW built his money out in the real world of success obviously with the advantage of his fasmily's help and ties.

Obama OTOH built his limited wealth ENTIRELY on the backs of taxpayers through the weight and force of government to extort it for him. Obama has never made a parole, he has never signed one paycheck, he has never run a single business. Whatever money he has, has been purely exploited from the pockets of other people by the very engine that is at the heart of all government corruption. The Number One biggest problem in this country: BIG GOVERNMENT ENRICHING ITSELF PURELY FOR THE BENEFIT OF ITSELF AND THE INDIVIDUALS WITHIN IT.

So we promoted a qualified black man over a couple of assholes who were born rich and had everything handed to them.
Once again, you have your facts up your ass. NAME ME ONE QUALIFICATION of Barack's? You cannot. If nothing else, at least it implies a history of success. You seem to have a prejudice against people who succeed. Now if Obama's or Clintons kids get ahead based on the money their parents scarfed off taxpayers, will you be equally prejudiced against them be cause THEY didn't start out poor?

It is immaterial that GW and Trump came from wealthy families. Maybe GW used that to make what he has, but he also served in our military and many other things. Trump's father was a low income apartment builder in Queens. He was against Trump getting into the Manhattan skyscraper market and everything else. His money was certainly a seed to help get him going but wasn't essential to Trump's success.

The one person who really had things handed to him was Obama: he had his education handed to him, his career in Chicago handed to him, his senatorial career handed to him after he cheated to steal it from Alan Keyes, and finally, his presidency handed to him, and all for no other reason than some people wanted a divisive, controllable, buyable black man in the WH as their puppet to carry out an agenda for them and Obama was identified early on as just the right guy groomed for the job.

All of Obama's money was skimmed off PUBLIC money. At least GW and Trump made theirs honestly in the PRIVATE market of actual business.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton started the Birther Movement, and You are a Racist.
You're deranged, Stumpy. :cuckoo:
He’s right

hillary dug up the dirt on obama first

^^^ fake news

Despite what Trump says, the 2008 Clinton campaign and the candidate herself never trafficked in the rumors.
By KYLE CHENEY
09/16/2016 03:55 PM EDT
Updated 09/16/2016 04:24 PM EDT

Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?
By By Robert Farley
Posted on July 2, 2015
Was Hillary Clinton the Original 'Birther'?

nope:
PolitiFact - Fact-checking Donald Trump's claim Hillary Clinton started Obama birther movement

nada:

Did Clinton Supporters Start the 'Birther' Movement?

nyet:
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html
To this day no one knows for sure where obama was born

the fact that only released a digital image of a birth certificate claiming to be his after several years of great pressure only raised suspicions higher
LOLOLOLOL

Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. And he released his short form while still running for president, not "after several years." You freaks are truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:
No he didnt

at first obama argued that the state of hawaii would not let him release the document but that the sec of state had seen them and confirmed he was born in hawaii

eventually pressure built he he was forced to produce a digital image that he claims was authentic

but who knows?

I cant say he was born in kenya

but neither do we know he was born in hawaii either

The parties didnt shift

Uh, no, they didn't.
Yes they did

They were loyal to the party of the north. That's now Democrat. The racist conservative Democrat south from back then is now mostly Republican. Blacks are not aligned to a political party. They're aligned to those who helped gain their freedom. And that certainly isn't the south who seceded from the nation in their failed attempt to keep slavery legal. That's now become the Republican party.

So, no, they didn't.
You have it backwards

blacks left republicans, repubs didnt leave them

I disagree

but hey, if a canadian wants to hate the republican party it makes no difference to me

Here's a clue for you. Expressly an opinion that you disagree with a party or its policies, is not "hating on" anyone or anything. This ridiculous notion that partisans on this board have that a criticism of an idea stems from hatred shows an ignorance of political discourse.

Republicans have no reasonable policies to run on. Their policies have transferred the wealth of the nation to the top 10%, leaving working Americans, increasingly poor and desperate. All they are promising is more financial instability for the poor and working class. All they have to run on is lies about Democrats, and pitting one faction of voters against the other.

Running on fiscal incompetence or crashing the economy won't work.
The Democrat Party is Racist, Oppressive, Totalitarian, Godless, and Communist.
they are the kkk

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

By Libby Nelson@libbyanelson Updated Aug 12, 2017, 3:16pm EDT

David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard, is unambiguous about what Saturday’s alt-right and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, means to him: It’s the fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s vision for America.

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

David Duke now here in #charlottesville for #altright #unitetheright rally @USATODAY @RbtKing pic.twitter.com/au69sTiTlR

— Mykal McEldowney (@mykalmphoto) August 12, 2017
The Charlottesville rally is nominally about the removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee rather than anything in the Trump administration. But Duke was an enthusiastic supporter of Trump as far back as the Republican primary in 2016, and Trump’s reluctance to disavow that support was, briefly, a big issue.

Duke has remained a faithful Trump supporter since then, insisting that the president-elect’s policies line up with the former KKK leader’s vision for America.

He was less happy with Trump’s vague tweet condemning the violence later Saturday afternoon:

I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists. Donald J. Trump on Twitter

— David Duke (@DrDavidDuke) August 12, 2017
"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

:113:
David duke is a demofk. He’s allowed in the USA to vote for whoever he wants. Here,

David Duke - Wikipedia
Nationality American
Political party American Nazi(before 1975)[1]
Democratic(1975–1988)
Populist (1988–1989)
Republican(1989–1999; 2016–present)[2]
Reform (1999–2001)

lol................ & bloomberg is really a (D) too ..... right?

Forum List

Back